RHD Start to Finish...LOTS of pics - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: RHD Start to Finish...LOTS of pics
Monday, June 22, 2009 8:31 AM
Time for a new sig.,old paint vs. new paint maybe?

I'll get that bushing sent out to you tomorrow.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, June 22, 2009 8:32 AM

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"

Monday, June 22, 2009 9:43 AM
john317(AKA Gary the Old guy) wrote:Time for a new sig.,old paint vs. new paint maybe?

I'll get that bushing sent out to you tomorrow.

lol New paint vs. Old paint, along with RHD vs. LHD now that would be a sweet sig.

Monday, June 22, 2009 1:24 PM
Monday, June 22, 2009 4:02 PM
-ruen- wrote:yes yes very nice!

now go through the mcdonalds drivethru like that, and video tape it...haha!

lol, I told Michelle If I ever had a RHD.. I'd want to go through a drive-through just once, in reverse, and see the reactions lol.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 8:26 AM
this car was amazing! props to all the hard work put into this amazing ride.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 10:27 AM
the E-break is on the wrong side you might want to get that done so then it will look 100% JDM.

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:28 AM
^ leaving it on the original drivers side helps so it doesnt hit the drivers leg anymore, thats why some people just leave it.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 1:51 PM
THE HATED ONE wrote:the E-break is on the wrong side you might want to get that done so then it will look 100% JDM.

Haha. Thats the only thing you can find to bitch about?! Thanks for the comments on the car

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 6:10 PM
looks like wayyyy too much work!!
but after seeing it in person... wow!
amazing job!
and personally i like the color it is now more than before!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 7:05 PM
Great job as usual.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 7:19 PM
you know i love it, that zr1 gunmetal is awesome i like it better than the gunmetal on my car, everything flows super well love the wheels as well you car pulls them off great. and its about time there was a properly installed rhd conversion in a j.

R.I.P. Brian Klocke, you will never be forgotten

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:03 PM
I liked your car a lot before, but now I love it even more .

I love the new paint...very clean.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:21 PM
Are half of you guys mental? The new color looks 10000x better and cleaner!

Kudos on the swap the car is truly gorgeous, there's just one thing I would have done differently, just one, tranny swap (5 spd) just to have a JDM 5 spd cavi, that would be tits, and yes it is possible to do.

Amazing work, amazing car, amazing color, this is truly one of the best Cavs I have ever seen....other than mine...lol j/k

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 7:59 AM
That's one crazy J... I love the new colour and wheels, they look awesome. And I'm especially glad to see that the car was not just scrapped after attempting this conversion, as a lot of cars seem to be once the owner realizes how much work its going to be. Congrats!

" To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous. "
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 8:10 AM
looks good

though i kinda like the old paint job , ive also got a RHD console and park brake for sale

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 3:56 PM
Man your j is off the chain lol only jdm parts i got are the corners and eye lids, did have the tails, oh well any ways amazing job man keep the j spirit alive
Thursday, June 25, 2009 12:27 AM
1straitcavy ... wrote:Man your j is off the chain lol only jdm parts i got are the corners and eye lids, did have the tails, oh well any ways amazing job man keep the j spirit alive

Lady not man, Man.

Thursday, June 25, 2009 12:54 AM
A lady with balls! haha! its a good surprise when I first arrived at the hotel. it took me a few seconds to figure out whose car it is! then oh there s the 3 pieces spoiler and RHD. thanks for letting me to sit in there! not so weird as I thought at first but will be different with manual... I love it, nice work!

Thursday, June 25, 2009 2:09 AM
great job Michelle.... your car was absolutely amazing in person and was very hard to find flaws in while judging it....once an interior is in it it will be unstoppable at shows... again great job and good luck on the interior im sure it will turn out amazing. and your husband is still gay. hahah

ERIC IS AWESOME

RIP JESSE GERARD.....7.11.87/1.25.08(sunfireboi)
You have received a forum warning:

Warning: Don't ever wish harm On an Ohio state player you Douche canoe...
Expires: Sunday, October 10, 2010 6:47 AM PT

Friday, June 26, 2009 8:01 PM
Michelle and Aaron, WOW. I'm speechless. Words can't describe it.

Friday, June 26, 2009 8:14 PM
WTB more engine bay pics but very sexy

]:-> 287 TimeSlips In Hand. Car Still Runs Strong... 3 Differentials Later ]:->

Friday, June 26, 2009 8:30 PM
pics dont do it justice , def my fav car at the bash

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Saturday, June 27, 2009 11:03 AM
Again thanks you guys going back over everyone's comments makes me want to go and start on my interior like right now! But I'm still deciding on how I want the interior to be. As for hours into it, I've prob got 100 or so. I would work on it 2-3 hrs a night Mon-Friday and then maybe 4-5 on the weekends. We really didn't get to get started on putting it back together until the end of March. I do owe a lot to Fetter and Aaron, if not for them I'd still be LHD. Hopefully I can get out one day soon and get some good pics with the car to get a new sig. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on the interior progress too.

Sunday, June 28, 2009 6:41 AM
Monday, June 29, 2009 5:34 AM
ProfessorJ wrote:
THE HATED ONE wrote:the E-break is on the wrong side you might want to get that done so then it will look 100% JDM.

Haha. Thats the only thing you can find to bitch about?! Thanks for the comments on the car

Its not bitching just pointing out my eye went right to it because it doesnt look right to me thats all something you might want to change later on

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search