RHD Start to Finish...LOTS of pics - Page 4 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: RHD Start to Finish...LOTS of pics
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 10:54 AM
absolutly gorgeous michelle and aaron.. tremendeous work everything looks amazing..

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/maxxracer23/ModdinArtSignature.gif[/IMG]

Tuesday, July 07, 2009 11:49 AM
Amazing.... that is all i have to say... wish i joined JBO sooner so i could have participated in the bash... Can't wait to see the interior, i think you should have a progress thread of this, and not a secret work project.
Saturday, July 18, 2009 10:46 AM
Just caught on to this thread. Simply amazing work on that conversion! BTW, how much did the front clip set you back (if you don't mind disclosing)? I've been tinkering with the idea myself....
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 9:35 AM
you did a very good job on the rhd its almost time for me to begin my rhd conversion in april 2010
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 8:23 PM
WOW That is amazing. Great job!!! I have a ton of ideas for mine now. I want to see a video of this going through a drive through, or a bank.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 1:06 AM
i have a rhd conversion for sale .. rhd rack...dash ..dash frame..and console.. steerin colum..and harness..i bought this years ago from joker in ohio... the older members should know who i am talkin about.. first 800 takes it ..
sorry to hijack your thread.. the car is amazin.. u did just about everything i wanted down to the color.. i got more involed in my honda build and the j just sat there now yrs later life happen and mortgage and family life comes 1st.. but once again the car is amazin...
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 10:52 AM
wow talk about sexy.... congrats man.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 12:13 PM
JBO_FTW wrote:wow talk about sexy.... congrats man.

woman

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 3:33 PM
thats my bad

Thursday, December 17, 2009 5:28 AM
hey mayhemz24 if you still have everything can you please e-mail me at lambocavy2000@aol becouse i am looking for the conversion kit and i got my car all torn apart and ready to start working on the conversion. or check your e-mail and call me asap i left you my number so txt me or call me thanks
Thursday, December 17, 2009 5:31 AM
also i want pics of everything that you have and let me know if you have the firewall also and i will give you 900 for everything.

Thursday, December 17, 2009 10:03 AM
i emailed u
Thursday, December 17, 2009 10:38 AM
I'm speechless. Maximum awesomeness.
My question is, wasn't easier to just buy the firewall from GM directly?
Love the color too.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Thursday, December 17, 2009 11:24 AM
actually i am looking fo just the medal firewall how can i get it from directly from the gm
Thursday, December 17, 2009 11:37 AM
^^^ What does that metal placard on the firewall actually say? Close up pic maybe?

Thursday, December 17, 2009 12:15 PM
Cody @ RD Fabs wrote:^^^ What does that metal placard on the firewall actually say? Close up pic maybe?

yea someone get a close up of this

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Thursday, December 17, 2009 1:32 PM
I don't think you can order just the firewall from GM, never saw a part number for it separately...if so good luck in getting since they didn't make the Toyo Cav after like 2000 and doubt they kept a lot of spares. As for the metal placard on the firewall most of the info is rubbed off, but it has the Toyo Info on it like it is a TJG00. If I remember the next time I get out to the garage I will try and snap a close up pic of it.

Thursday, December 17, 2009 2:10 PM
even if we did have the info on the placard what are we going to do with it and do you have any ideas on how i can get the firewall becouse i am doing the rhd conversion and i got my car all torn down to the firewall and ready to go as soon as i have all the toyota cavalier parts at my garage and then i will then begin to start my cutting. michelle will you please help me find one becouse i am doing this project and nobody is going to stop me at all and i will get mine completed and look just as nice as your firewall does!!!
Thursday, December 17, 2009 2:28 PM
nate winston wrote:even if we did have the info on the placard what are we going to do with it and do you have any ideas on how i can get the firewall becouse i am doing the rhd conversion and i got my car all torn down to the firewall and ready to go as soon as i have all the toyota cavalier parts at my garage and then i will then begin to start my cutting. michelle will you please help me find one becouse i am doing this project and nobody is going to stop me at all and i will get mine completed and look just as nice as your firewall does!!!
Good Luck!

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Thursday, December 17, 2009 2:31 PM
Oh, BTW.. Here is one for sale...

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=20&i=60706&t=60660#60706

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Thursday, December 17, 2009 3:03 PM
thanks for the info but i dont think he has the firewall. so how can i get that

Thursday, December 17, 2009 6:39 PM
Words can not express the beauty I have just seen.....NICE FREAKIN' WORK !!!!!!!!!!

2003 Cavalier
Stock 2.2 Liter, 5 speed
" Leave the rice to Uncle Ben's and the wings to KFC..
Go clean or go home. "

Friday, December 18, 2009 4:44 AM
nate winston wrote:thanks for the info but i dont think he has the firewall. so how can i get that

at this point your going to have a really hard time finding one. can't buy them at the supermarket, don't think you can really import them in at this time. might check with steve at street line. but other then that option your going to just have to find one that is in the states and for sale. and id bet you could count those on a 1 or two fingers if yor lucky.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, December 18, 2009 5:21 AM
well i did find one for 1300 bucks over in japan and he can ship it to me.
Friday, December 18, 2009 11:56 PM
I saw a couple when I was in the Bahamas last year. Could see if any are for sale there.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search