RHD Start to Finish...LOTS of pics - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: RHD Start to Finish...LOTS of pics
Sunday, June 21, 2009 6:55 PM
damn car is hotter.. !! all i know is i got a piece of that hahahahha

Sunday, June 21, 2009 6:55 PM
This car was by far my favorite of the bash, it completely blew me away. Oh and Michelle you need to get me that panel off your other bezel for the mirror switch. I'll love you forever.

Sunday, June 21, 2009 6:56 PM
its horrid i dont know why you would butcher a car to make it look like that you know i love it congrats on finishing it.... but your husband is still a douche

Sunday, June 21, 2009 6:58 PM
And your still sexy?

Sunday, June 21, 2009 7:27 PM
Wow. the RHD swap came out magnificently well. I'm not sure about the new paint and wheels yet because your old two-tone was soooo sexy, but it'll definitely grow on me for sure!! Excellent job!!!!

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Sunday, June 21, 2009 7:30 PM
one word! AMAZING!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Sunday, June 21, 2009 7:37 PM
this car is very well done! glad i got 2 see it in person. i personally love the wheels. i kinda like the old colors but it still looks amazing!

Sunday, June 21, 2009 7:48 PM
Simply beautiful. Flawless work for sure.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Sunday, June 21, 2009 7:56 PM
love the car. hate the blue in the interior and the wheels dont really work to well with the car it seams. other than that. fawkin nice. im a fan

Sunday, June 21, 2009 8:22 PM
wow. this def was a great turn out. the work looks amazing. i cant put it into any other words. great jobs. ive always loved this car and i still do with the new paint job!!

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Sunday, June 21, 2009 8:59 PM
One of the best put together projects...nice ride!

Project Resurrection is in full swing!

Sunday, June 21, 2009 9:08 PM
damn aaron, i see you share your man love with others now... i see how it is. i love how you both were like eh, we need to clear up the inside some. its not done. i was looking for stuff that was off... couldnt find it. you knew it because it was your car but i didnt see a thing.

as for the wheels. they TOTALLY tie it together. i saw them and fell in love. they scream, im big, and sexy as hell when laid out. fits the car perfectly. i dont know if there would even be another wheel i would ever change to. if only i could afford them haha.

Sunday, June 21, 2009 9:27 PM
Seeing these pics make me sadI missed the bash even more The car looks amazing. I'm glad we're no where near each other for shows though. I couldnt touch your car! I have to agree with some though. I liked the old paint job better and the wheels just dont do it for me.

Sunday, June 21, 2009 10:39 PM
yup. i agree its freaking amazing. i was kind of hoping for a two-tone but that grey is seriously one of my favorite colors.

it didnt really hit me it was rhd til i saw you driving it. a big WTF came over me and then i realized... ohhhhhh yeeeeah...

I'm tired of wasting my time... now I'm breakin' free.
Monday, June 22, 2009 2:27 AM
i love this car, ive been waiting patiently to see it after the 08 bash when we were talkin about it. its sooo sexy and i love the color, ive always wanted a color like this as well as RHD. it was totally awesome seeing it sitting but it was sweet when i was coming back to the dyno shop and you rolled by and i waved and someone waved from the old drivers side and it didnt hit me then i was like lol amazing car. i was gonna ask if i could sit in it but felt bad cuz it was so damn hot out and everyone was sweaty and i didnt feel up to the cars qualifications lol. great job on the car

Monday, June 22, 2009 3:56 AM
I was a big fan from the bash!

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, June 22, 2009 4:06 AM
i want RHD....

www.OhioJBody.net
Monday, June 22, 2009 4:57 AM
Very good job!! Simply stunning.

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Monday, June 22, 2009 5:08 AM
car looked great michelle, congrats on taking 1st in the wild class. get a few things cleaned up and taken care of and you should do great at any show you enter. i'll get with you later about a couple of things i saw.

as for the wheels. i love them. wasnt a huge fan of them when i saw them in the boxes at the house, and im not even a fan of black, but on the car they just work really well.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, June 22, 2009 5:20 AM
Damn... a @!#$load of money was dumped into this project, and it shows.

This car is amaaaazing in every way. I LOVE IT!

Monday, June 22, 2009 6:04 AM
are those wheels 19"s or 20" i really like how this car turned out, very nice, i love that color we had a zr1 vette with that color come to the dealer ship last week. I also love how clean the engine bay is. Good work. i wish i could see this car in person one day.

Monday, June 22, 2009 6:20 AM
like i said to you at the bash I WANT IT lol
Very good job on this car!

JstAcav
Monday, June 22, 2009 7:05 AM
Thanks for all the comments guys In all honesty I wanted to go with another 2-tone with the Cyber Gray and Lake Sky Blue...but was talked out of it with the option if I really didn't like it we could make it a 2-tone. When we first got the car out of paint I was a little iffy on the one color then once everything started to go back together I was sold with the new paint. It took a while just because it was so drastic of a change. As for the wheels they are 19's and I think they fit the car perfectly.

Monday, June 22, 2009 7:06 AM
wow. nice job man. i gotta ask. how many hours did that take?

the wiring looked like a nightmare.

props for doing something like that yourself.

---I am parting out!!!!---
12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Monday, June 22, 2009 8:17 AM
yes yes very nice!

now go through the mcdonalds drivethru like that, and video tape it...haha!

Portage, MI
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search