RHD Start to Finish...LOTS of pics - Page 7 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: RHD hijack yo!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010 7:48 PM
I <3 Aaron

R.I.P. Brian Klocke, you will never be forgotten

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 7:53 PM
ProfessorJ wrote:Back to Michelle, you have to admit there is something about having a wife that sets her mind on something like this and does it herself! She got the firewall, she got it to Brandon. She did all the wiring at night by herself when I was at work.

Fact is she did a great job designing this car and seeing her dream come true with this car. Thats what the thread is about.

Agreed!

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 2:35 AM
ProfessorJ wrote:
Back to Michelle, you have to admit there is something about having a wife that sets her mind on something like this and does it herself! She got the firewall, she got it to Brandon. She did all the wiring at night by herself when I was at work.

Fact is she did a great job designing this car and seeing her dream come true with this car. Thats what the thread is about.

So true, she talked about this forever and I never imagined it would come to be. I now never doubt what she say's she is doing.

I love this car for real.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 4:42 AM
i agree also and that her car look great. you did a really good job. if the other few people didnt do it right then i will be the 2nd person to do it right and make it look factory also.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 5:12 AM

I feel like taking a tinkle on an ecNOtec...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search