What ya think? - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: What ya think?
Wednesday, March 10, 2010 4:11 PM
i dont hate it.

We all need somebody to believe in something...

Monday, March 15, 2010 6:09 PM
i would have done ECOTEC if anything. but like others said, ruins the clean look of the car.

Monday, March 15, 2010 6:17 PM
i agree with the ecotec, that would be pretty nice.

but overall really it doesnt look bad, adds some flavor, and if u like it, rock it.

Monday, March 15, 2010 6:53 PM
i like it, think it flows really well and kinda adds to the rear of the car a little bit...

RIP JESSE GERARD.....7.11.87/1.25.08(sunfireboi)
You have received a forum warning:

Warning: Don't ever wish harm On an Ohio state player you Douche canoe...
Expires: Sunday, October 10, 2010 6:47 AM PT

Monday, March 15, 2010 7:09 PM
20cavy02 wrote:Thanks for the advice and input but i love it. And ppl will know its a dual cam when i pop the hood and they dont see the ohv motor. Its not like its a secret. And how does a dohc sticker on a car make it a honda? it doesnt say ivtech or honda. just dohc. which alot of cars come with dual cam motors. But i post pictures to get advice and see what you guys think. Some will like it, and some wont. Personal preference is why all of our cars look different. Thanks.

This is probably why I dont like it. With so many cars coming with dual cam motors anymore, it's really not that special, and no sense in really advertising it. But props for doing something different, and what you think of it is what matters most anyway.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search