The Curse of The Black Pearl - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: The Curse of The Black Pearl
Tuesday, February 15, 2011 3:56 AM
needs better wheels and more boost STAT !!!!

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 12:21 PM
needs a tune and bigger injectors before I up the boost. wheels will be the last thing I get before I put it back on the road

and Jess, you mean get A camera.. all of those were taken with my old Sidekick, minus the first 3

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Tuesday, February 15, 2011 12:51 PM
I have a few complaints ... 1 no engine pics...lol and 2 idk but def need engine pics asap

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 3:24 PM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:needs a tune and bigger injectors before I up the boost. wheels will be the last thing I get before I put it back on the road

and Jess, you mean get A camera.. all of those were taken with my old Sidekick, minus the first 3

no i still mean needs better wheels and more boost STAT

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 4:36 PM
I like those wheels. On the realz yo.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 5:44 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:Btw, your car looks good.

My favorite pic
x2 i i'm surprised at how well those skirts fit the rest of the type j kit. looks awesome.... and that spoiler is win @!#$ the z spoiler

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 7:59 PM
hehehehe, thanks Fluff. I'm glad someone else sees how good the skirts tie in. it was a gamble, but it paid off

oh, and Paul.. the engine bay is ugly right now. I need to clean it up, and get my valve cover redone. I gave it to a friend to polish it like yours, he calls me a few weeks later saying he cant polish it; the metal is @!#$ty.he offered to paint it, so I tell him black chrome. I go pick it up and its red rattlecan junk from Wal-Mart. that and I'm rocking the IDI from my old car, which is purple.. so a red valve cover and purple IDI is just ugly, or looks like a broke pimp from Harlem

hey Fluffy, still wanna trade a valve cover in return for polishing this one?

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 1:12 PM
I actually like those black mesh wheels...

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011 2:19 PM
yea, I miss them... hence why I'm getting the same ones. 9" wide in the back with a lip is gonna look nice

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 4:18 PM
Why are you staggering widths on a FWD? 1. I find that hilariously dumb and ugly 2. You are now going to induce more understeer.... on a front wheel drive that already is going to understeer. Ugh.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 9:37 PM
Back to the top. Got a specific brand and model on the mesh wheels? Im looking for something in that style. I think this will be the last season with my 17s. I need more lip and something a little classier (is that the word I want?).

Thursday, February 24, 2011 10:16 AM
nice n clean! keep it up

Thursday, February 24, 2011 5:35 PM
thanks Coach

Brian, they are Kyowa KR Evolves. the ones in the pics are 18x8.. the new ones are gonna be 18x8 up front, 18x9 in back

Evolves

Monday, February 28, 2011 11:56 PM
I love it! I have a soft spot for Type J kit, Invader hood with a FMIC, it makes me miss my last Z24 big time, the wing looks awesome with the kit. If I had a spoiler on the car, it would have been that one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, February 28, 2011 11:58 PM

Tuesday, March 01, 2011 6:58 AM
Stop breakin the sedan so you can fix the pearl

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Tuesday, March 01, 2011 6:39 PM
I'm not breaking that damn thing lol.. cant really break electrical

thanks Karnage, glad someone else digs the wing

Tuesday, March 01, 2011 6:59 PM
I really dig it dude.

I dont mind the wheels other than the fact the spokes dont just go to the lip. And you weren't going for a clean look so I like the wing a lot.

After the bumper gets painted though itll be golden.

I'm biased to projectors but still. Haha. And maybe not necesarily THESE projectors... just an example.

Wednesday, March 02, 2011 5:40 AM
Fluffy wrote:Stop breakin the sedan so you can fix the pearl

i second this. We're gonna look at her this weekend while I'm down there tho.

May the odds be ever in you favor.....

Wednesday, March 02, 2011 8:10 AM
It's weird how Evan always has cars with wiring issues. hmmmm

FU Tuning

Wednesday, March 02, 2011 11:22 AM
thanks Gingerwang lol.. I got a set of Bonhem projector headlights right before the motor swap. I'm just waiting to get the car back on the road before I put them on

seriously John, wtf is your deal? you're always trying to out me as some douche who just tears the @!#$ out of their cars and throws them away. all based off of ONE car that you've really seen, and the only reason I'll accept the blame on that one is bc I'm the one who bought the donor car without fully inspecting it. but to say ALL of my cars had wiring issues? 2 out of 9 Cavaliers is hardly all, and the sedan had issues before I bought it, apparently

Wednesday, March 02, 2011 11:27 AM
Thata-boy.

And why did you put the bad wiring in there? Comon man! Lmfao. (sarcasm btw)

Wednesday, March 02, 2011 11:58 AM
Those skirts look wayy better on your car then they did on mine, I hated those damned things.

Ya know, if you'd just sell the train horns from the sedan to me, you'd have less wiring to figure out on that damn thing

And if you ever get that damn thing finished enough and drive it out my way lemme know (ya know, when you were 10mins from me in Altamonte lol), I got some pretty kool spots for a photoshoot. Might even have a camera for sale soon for ya as well homo

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Wednesday, March 02, 2011 2:06 PM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:thanks Gingerwang lol.. I got a set of Bonhem projector headlights right before the motor swap. I'm just waiting to get the car back on the road before I put them on

seriously John, wtf is your deal? you're always trying to out me as some douche who just tears the @!#$ out of their cars and throws them away. all based off of ONE car that you've really seen, and the only reason I'll accept the blame on that one is bc I'm the one who bought the donor car without fully inspecting it. but to say ALL of my cars had wiring issues? 2 out of 9 Cavaliers is hardly all, and the sedan had issues before I bought it, apparently

I was not out to show you a as a douche, but you just did it. I was just stating you always seem to get the cars with wiring issues. Thats all. Never said all of your cars. So settle down.

Also I have seen more than 1 car you had. I remember your red Z24, actually drove it, or rode in it with you.

FU Tuning

Wednesday, March 02, 2011 2:36 PM
the Jew wrote:
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:needs a tune and bigger injectors before I up the boost. wheels will be the last thing I get before I put it back on the road

no i still mean needs better wheels and more boost STAT

i rebump this to ignore the dumb arguments above

Thursday, March 03, 2011 9:25 AM
JHand wrote: Might even have a camera for sale soon for ya as well homo

a camera...hmmm...specs?

May the odds be ever in you favor.....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search