Your before and after. - Page 4 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Your before and after.
Monday, October 03, 2011 6:46 PM
Misnblu wrote:Before and sorry, didn't have much of a camera back then. Still don't but who cares.

Pretty much as I got her but all cleaned up and shiny.

I remember posting this on the JBO back in 2001 or so and so proud of the clear tails. They were popular back then. lol

As she sits today.

I never realized your car was a Z24. Now knowing that I'm disappointed with the looks.

Just something about a Z. With the side moldings, kit that looks soo good. Remove the Altezza's and it would have been tits!!

FU Tuning

Thursday, October 06, 2011 10:22 AM
Mike wrote:I <3 Brian & his gnarly DD

Monday, October 10, 2011 12:24 PM
Day i bought her:

In her prime:

After I sold her and bought her back a few years later:

Now after fixing her up, shes getting there:

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 2:35 PM
Dorothy:

Day we got her:

With Gert's Konigs and suspension:

When we sold the Konigs

As she sits now, after the front end conversion, getting Stacy's old (painted white) wheels, and started to rattle can her white

May the odds be ever in you favor.....

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 8:36 PM
nooooooo!!!!!!!!!! shouldve not ruined the paint :-( especially with rattle can with no primer :-(

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 9:43 PM
The paint was already ruined, dude. There were nasty gouges and scratches, and it's got dents here and there. This is the car I was talking about doing flat white and having graffiti all over it. Or I'm gonna throw it in the paint booth and respray it, then sell it.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Wednesday, October 12, 2011 8:18 AM
Not mine anymore, sold it just a little over a year ago, wonder what she looks like now........ No pictures of it stock, use your imagination, lol!!
2002-

2004-

2006-

Final Stages-

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 9:44 AM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:The paint was already ruined, dude. There were nasty gouges and scratches, and it's got dents here and there. This is the car I was talking about doing flat white and having graffiti all over it. Or I'm gonna throw it in the paint booth and respray it, then sell it.

you should let me buy it stock

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 11:52 AM
SynthAngel wrote:Dorothy:

Day we got her:

When we sold the Konigs

As she sits now, after the front end conversion, getting Stacy's old (painted white) wheels, and started to rattle can her white

Thats definitely regress, not progress.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 12:07 PM
Ouch.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 1:39 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:
SynthAngel wrote:Dorothy:

Day we got her:

When we sold the Konigs

Thats definitely regress, not progress.

That's typical of his cars. lol

FU Tuning

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 3:06 PM
Says the guy who bought the Reaper, @!#$ it up, then let it sit at a friend's house til it started rotting

What's failed to picture here is the passenger side of the car. The fender was mangled so badly from the previous owner, I had to bend it back out before we could even test drive it. This is half the reason for the Cavalier front end swap, aside from the fact that I already had everything for it. As for the paint, I haven't been able to get back out there and do anything with it because of all the rain, and having to fix some mechanical issues first. That, and we go to concerts almost every weekend.. priorites.. anyways, she failed to post the most recent pic with the front bumper all in white. I can't do much more until I get some replacement doors for the passenger side, and my LSS rear bumper. Even then, I'm at a crossroads; either proceed with my plans or put it in the booth for a legit respray. It depends on the info I get about another car I'm highly interested in. So sorry Mike, if I do sell it, it gets sold with EVERYTHING on it. I'll have no use for any third gen parts.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 4:01 PM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:What's failed to picture here is the passenger side of the car. The fender was mangled so badly from the previous owner, I had to bend it back out before we could even test drive it. This is half the reason for the Cavalier front end swap, aside from the fact that I already had everything for it. As for the paint, I haven't been able to get back out there and do anything with it because of all the rain, and having to fix some mechanical issues first. That, and we go to concerts almost every weekend.. priorites.. anyways, she failed to post the most recent pic with the front bumper all in white. I can't do much more until I get some replacement doors for the passenger side, and my LSS rear bumper. Even then, I'm at a crossroads; either proceed with my plans or put it in the booth for a legit respray. It depends on the info I get about another car I'm highly interested in. So sorry Mike, if I do sell it, it gets sold with EVERYTHING on it. I'll have no use for any third gen parts.

May the odds be ever in you favor.....

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 6:52 PM
Quote:

Says the guy who bought the Reaper, @!#$ it up, then let it sit at a friend's house til it started rotting

Yeah I messed it up. I also fixed the damn thing after it was messed up. Put thousands of dollars, and thousands of man hours in the car. It left me better than I got it.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 6:16 AM

Daily Driver 2006

Daily Driver 2011

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 9:34 AM
Before/During:

Final:

Yup. Broke the "4 pic limit" rule.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 9:38 AM

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 10:31 AM
You rip a hub off bombing through a field?!? lol

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 12:06 PM
Yes, lol. You can see the 10 foot drop in the second picture, I landed on the drivers side two wheels at the bottom of that hill, dug into the mud about 6 inches and the wheel bearing popped off, haha

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 1:05 PM
Transporter7220 wrote:

Thats one way to roll your fender.

flickr No worries man, just a civil exchange of opinions.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 4:35 PM

Should have stopped right there...

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 5:52 PM
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 8:43 PM
I disagree.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 6:27 AM
It did look good at that stage, however lowered on coil-overs and stock otherwise wasn't that much fun.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 8:02 AM
ROKN20S - aka JuicyJ wrote:2002

Daily Driver 2006

Daily Driver 2011

i approve of this upgrade.....

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search