The Sunflower... - Page 4 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: The Sunflower...
Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:17 PM
The interior lights are cool i have done ones in mine as well along with a few other places that most would not think of doin but i wanted to be different and stand out from the rest not digging the spoilerless trunk though deffinently think these cars look better with some kind of spoiler...

Thursday, March 07, 2013 5:57 AM
I found some scrap of that that goes under carpet that's squishy. Well yesterday i cut up a piece to go where my back shelf is and used it as some sound deadening and it worked great. hoping to do the doors this weekend.

Friday, March 08, 2013 5:54 AM
hoping that the seats i saw at pull a are still there. if so il have a surprise this afternoon

Friday, March 08, 2013 9:20 AM
cant wait too see some progress, love seeing updates on this car

Friday, March 08, 2013 7:59 PM
I know what his newest update is hehe lol

It'll leave most of us WHITE with envy lol

Saturday, March 09, 2013 5:52 PM
clever and here its is

i adapted the back seat bracket t work and cut out a hole and used the other sides clips to make the latch work right. so its 100% working

Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:07 PM
Wait, why did you have to change the bracket on the back seat?

Looks great!

Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:12 PM
because that seat is held up by pegs not by bolts and its a full fold down not a 60/40 fold

Saturday, March 09, 2013 7:56 PM
It's nice to see more progress on this 'fire. The white vinyl seats are an awesome find, though I'm not sure they're my cup of tea in a red car. If the car were white, they would definitely look even better IMO. As long as you like them though, that's all that matters. Keep up the good work !

Sunday, March 10, 2013 3:45 PM
Seats look great! Ive always loved the white interior J's. Did you get the door panels too?

Sunday, March 10, 2013 4:20 PM
it dosent sound like a good combo till you see it in person. kinda like old corvette style. and no i didn't get the panels. Im planning on wrapping the corner cloth of mine with the leather shelf cover that dosent fit in my car

Sunday, March 10, 2013 4:29 PM
Here's a less blurry pic:

Sunday, March 10, 2013 4:39 PM
I didn't know that they made the white seats in a non convertible J. If you could have found the sunfire red interior, THAT would look hot!

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Sunday, March 10, 2013 4:44 PM
Roofy wrote:I didn't know that they made the white seats in a non convertible J. If you could have found the sunfire red interior, THAT would look hot!

Those are out of a 97 Vert Cavy.
Sunday, March 10, 2013 4:46 PM
thanks josh

Sunday, March 10, 2013 9:13 PM
Roofy wrote:I didn't know that they made the white seats in a non convertible J. If you could have found the sunfire red interior, THAT would look hot!

I saw a 96 GT with the red interior come into Advance the other day when I was working. It sounds a lot more appealing than it actually is.

Monday, March 11, 2013 6:03 AM
ehh i kinda like it but i think in a red car with full red interior it would be to much.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 6:01 AM
so i got a couple more surprises coming this weekend. have a small meet/get together and trying to get everything done.

Sunday, March 24, 2013 9:36 AM
Got my door panels done

Any guesses whats next?
(if iv'e told you don't ruin it lol)

Sunday, March 24, 2013 10:55 AM
Headliner??? Looks great tho man keep it up!!
Sunday, March 24, 2013 6:16 PM
Looks good!

I want a sunroof slider.. mine was all nasty and I removed it, planned on repairing it but it got tossed

Building it one piece at a time

Sunday, March 24, 2013 6:18 PM
headliner is half right come on thing harder. there is 3 things in the pic. well 2 and a half in a way.

Sunday, March 24, 2013 8:37 PM
I didnt know the convertible rear seats were the same as a regular coupe. always thought they were a bit narrower. Learn something new every day!!!! ")

And I've done the 60/40 to full rear fold down rear seat conversion. It's definitely a pain in the @$$!!!!

And I have a guess on the teaser pic....

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Monday, March 25, 2013 5:56 AM
Quote:

And I have a guess on the teaser pic....

lol Roofy you have an entire write up on it

Monday, March 25, 2013 5:58 AM
And the back seat is a tad bit more narrow but you only see it if you look for it to be wrong.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search