Final Pics of 2012 - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Pics of 2012
Thursday, November 01, 2012 7:51 AM
looks pretty close to the color mine is.
I went body color valve cover. Gunmetal coolant tank, intake manifold, upper motor mount, coil pack cover, and turbo. Fuel rail, charge pipes, and stainless braided hose fittings are black.

Not to jack it but here is a pic for reference.

Thursday, November 01, 2012 12:12 PM
im not gonna lie..........lol but your engine bay was part of the inspiration of the color choices, mainly the intake manifold

that and this weekend i plan on doin my lsj valve cover to match lol
Thursday, November 01, 2012 1:04 PM
Thanks. I like breaking it up some instead of all gunmetal or all black and orange. Prime example would be the valve cover to the intake manifold transition. Orange to black to gunmetal. Black is always a fall back color. Not to mention it doesnt necessarily hide anything either. Im sure you will get it nailed down but it took me a LONG time to figure out the colors I wanted. with you having the blue couplers still the gunmetal will set against it nicely. I think you have it pretty nailed down though. I wish tbolt clamps came in black! Only thing left would be to annodize my bov black. oh well.

Thursday, November 01, 2012 2:47 PM
I need to check ur car out in person. Next time I'm in Abilene I'll hit you up. I'm still in Angelo, just in a Mitsubishi now. lol.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search