I need moar lows. - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: I need moar lows.
Sunday, November 11, 2012 7:40 PM
TheSundownFire wrote:
BuiltNBoosted wrote:Retarded exhaust, retarded stickers, retarded tire stretch, retarded camber, retarded grenade valve stem cover, and retarded skull thing hanging from bumper.

If by retarded you mean retardedly awesome.

Give me your car.

Find me a 96-00 Infiniti q45 and it's a deal.

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Sunday, November 11, 2012 9:56 PM
Looks good man!

Sunday, November 11, 2012 11:07 PM
build your car for people to hate
build your car for people to love

still building the car for other people

if you like it, fine. can't take that away from you.

I don't think its that bad... I can't stand the stretch or the exhaust though... never understood what's so gangster about running a 8 inch or wider wheel with a 205 series tire...

put some real rubber on there and i'll dig it a LOT... prolly even enough to forgive that @!#$tard exhaust

Monday, November 12, 2012 3:13 AM
This pops into my head every time i see this thread move up...

Monday, November 12, 2012 8:45 AM
AdamNismoSR wrote:Looks good man!

Thanks.

DaFlyinSkwirl (Pj) v2.0 wrote:build your car for people to hate
build your car for people to love

still building the car for other people

if you like it, fine. can't take that away from you.

I don't think its that bad... I can't stand the stretch or the exhaust though... never understood what's so gangster about running a 8 inch or wider wheel with a 205 series tire...

put some real rubber on there and i'll dig it a LOT... prolly even enough to forgive that @!#$tard exhaust

I do like it, hell, I love it. Every time I see my car sitting outside or look at a picture of it I get all giddy like a school girl.

BuiltNBoosted wrote:This pops into my head every time i see this thread move up...

In that case, here it is again.

Monday, November 12, 2012 5:01 PM
Another fine example of how different isn't always better. The only thing neat on that car is the wheels. I dunno what it is with kids and these stretched tires. I'd fail your car at inspection in a heartbeat for that. But it luks mad tyte yo!! No it looks retarded and its extremely unsafe. Kudos for wanting to be different, but you did it in a very stupid way. Good job!!

Monday, November 12, 2012 5:37 PM
meckster wrote:Another fine example of how different isn't always better. The only thing neat on that car is the wheels. I dunno what it is with kids and these stretched tires. I'd fail your car at inspection in a heartbeat for that. But it luks mad tyte yo!! No it looks retarded and its extremely unsafe. Kudos for wanting to be different, but you did it in a very stupid way. Good job!!

Monday, November 12, 2012 5:39 PM
You damn kids and your rock and roll and funny hair cuts! You better get off my lawn!

Monday, November 12, 2012 5:53 PM

Also: THIS

Monday, November 12, 2012 7:18 PM
yeah yeah the old fuddy duddy here acting all old and @!#$

Someone explain to me why? I pretty much leave the J-scene (although I still own one officially), and move to the dark side which is the mighty F-body, and I start slowly looking around here again and see these stretched out 205's on these 8+ wide wheels and I'm all like

Is it just the cool thing or what? It's extremely unsafe for one and this site used to be nazis when it came to stuff like that. Ebay coilovers anyone?

Monday, November 12, 2012 7:28 PM
meckster wrote:yeah yeah the old fuddy duddy here acting all old and @!#$

Someone explain to me why? I pretty much leave the J-scene (although I still own one officially), and move to the dark side which is the mighty F-body, and I start slowly looking around here again and see these stretched out 205's on these 8+ wide wheels and I'm all like

Is it just the cool thing or what? It's extremely unsafe for one and this site used to be nazis when it came to stuff like that. Ebay coilovers anyone?

F-body bros have brainwashed you! Haha. Its just a different style. I love me a firebreathing LS1 as much as a 240 or old VW scraping the ground. Give respect where respect is due. Its nice to take a trip outside of your automotive safe zone. Maybe youll find something you like about someone elses style. Peace.

Monday, November 12, 2012 9:33 PM
TheSundownFire wrote:Give respect where respect is due.

Will let you know when that is...

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 5:03 AM
meckster wrote:yeah yeah the old fuddy duddy here acting all old and @!#$

I love me some stupid low and wheel poke. To get that look you gotta run stretched tires.
EXTREMELY UNSAFE? Serious? Where's your proof?
And since when were D-Specs and Ground control sleeves + Eibach springs considered "ebay coilovers"?

BuiltNBoosted wrote:
TheSundownFire wrote:Give respect where respect is due.

Will let you know when that is...

Every time you post, this pops in my head:

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 1:33 PM
Sorry, I have clean taste and I dont drive like an asshat, or drive a car with retarded camberstretchzomgfollowingthefaddoingsomethingdifferenttryingtomakeitseemcool routine.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 2:01 PM
Quote:

I love me some stupid low and wheel poke. To get that look you gotta run stretched tires.
EXTREMELY UNSAFE? Serious? Where's your proof?
And since when were D-Specs and Ground control sleeves + Eibach springs considered "ebay coilovers"?

Wheres my proof? Your stretching the sidewall of the tires beyond what they were designed to do. Doesn't take a genius to know that. I used to have a set of 19" Axis wheels on one of my cavaliers and they came with 215's on there and even yet I hated the look of those damn things. Made them look even more like rubber bands on there. The sidewall of a tire isn't designed to be stretched out like that. You'll figure that out soon enough I'm sure. But what do I know, I'm running 295's.

And I wasn't making a reference to D-Specs or anything like that.... I was making a reference to stretched tires being as safe as those junk $30 coil kits on ebay.

Quote:

Give respect where respect is due

No.... I'll give respect when its earned. I'm not brainwashed just because I moved over to an F-body. There's a lot of different styles of modifying that I like and respect but what never do myself. And just because something isn't my style I'm not going to down it. Theres a fine line between tasteful and just stupid. I can live with the tire thing honestly. If thats the "in" thing now fantastic. But really.... that exhaust? Thats not innovative or cool, thats just stupid.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 3:00 PM
I'll be putting 215/40's on some 18x9.5's come spring time.... Different car though.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 4:18 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:Sorry, I have clean taste and I dont drive like an asshat, or drive a car with retarded camberstretchzomgfollowingthefaddoingsomethingdifferenttryingtomakeitseemcool routine.

Hahahahaha. Sorry lets try. LOLOL4YEARBUILDTHREADWITHNOTHINGTOSHOWFORITBUTABROKENCAROVERANDOVER.

meckster wrote:No.... I'll give respect when its earned. I'm not brainwashed just because I moved over to an F-body. There's a lot of different styles of modifying that I like and respect but what never do myself. And just because something isn't my style I'm not going to down it. Theres a fine line between tasteful and just stupid. I can live with the tire thing honestly. If thats the "in" thing now fantastic. But really.... that exhaust? Thats not innovative or cool, thats just stupid.

The brainwashed thing was a joke. Simmer down. My dad has a 98 WS6 Trans Am that I love more than anything Ive ever driven.

But I had my two days of the JBO for the month. Peace fukers. I love all of you! @}->--

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 4:23 PM
Hi, I'm here to argue about this shitbucket.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 4:38 PM

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 5:26 PM
Brian (TheSundownFire) wrote:
Hahahahaha. Sorry lets try. LOLOL4YEARBUILDTHREADWITHNOTHINGTOSHOWFORITBUTABROKENCAROVERANDOVER.

4 year build thread? Please show that to me... Broken over and over? 1 thing broke... again confuse. Dont you have a car to part out?

Oh yeah.... I have mid 12's and a clean car to show for it. You?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, November 13, 2012 5:29 PM

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 5:36 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:
Brian (TheSundownFire) wrote:

4 year build thread? Please show that to me... Broken over and over? 1 thing broke... again confuse. Dont you have a car to part out?

Oh yeah.... I have mid 12's and a clean car to show for it. You?

mid 12's? Damn, you even have me beat by a few tenths. I've had nothing but traction issues with this thing and I'm afraid to put slicks on it with the stock 10inch

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 5:54 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:Hi, I'm here to argue about this shitbucket.

I'm with Joe.

The exhaust is whack, I've never understood why people want crazy @!#$ like that. Wheels look good, but the exhaust and tacky stickers kill it. Lower it more and clean it up, keep it classy, & people will actually be in shock that you can make a Cavalier look good, rather than the stereotypical crapbox most people think of when you say "I drive a Cavalier"...

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:12 PM
u may see the car as cool or different and all i see is a bunch of motivational pictures and memes of why people hate on the jbodies sooo much. kinda makes me glad im trying to get out of this platform and work on one thats worth the money.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:21 PM
I love you guys.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:09 PM
this escalated quickly lol

I'm not even here to hate. I spaced my rear wheels out 1.5" on each side.... I'm no puritan.

I'll leave the crazy camber to you people tho.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search