02 Cav + Nitrous = 10s? - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 02 Cav + Nitrous = 10s?
Tuesday, November 06, 2012 7:05 PM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:Did anyone watch the 10-second RWD Cavalier v. the Nova afterward?

lol i did. that was badass. just need to de-race it some, slap some stock wheels and mufflers on it and go blow some mouths open on the street.

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 8:32 PM
I know! My gf was like, "Wait a minute, something's not right with that Cavalier.". I'm like, "oh no no, EVERYTHING is RIGHT with that Cavalier lol."

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Wednesday, November 07, 2012 7:03 AM
Damn English people........lmfao

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Wednesday, November 07, 2012 8:16 AM
--Boosted Z-- wrote:That's deff an 1/8 mile track. For sure. And its not, 126mph, that's 126KPH or about 79mph. You think they speak french and have it listed in mph? Its way too short to be 1/4, trust me. So its not impressive at all.
I run an 8.4 @ 145kph (90mph)

I'm from Québec and I CAN confirm that PontRouge track is a 1/4 mille and speed are in MPH , I personnaly race 1/4 mille in Mont-Joli and the trap speed is also in MPH , so Yes it's impressive and you really don't know what you are talking about with your 1/8 mile track. This cavy run weekly mid 10 , and some other cavy here in Quebec run mid 10 , it's not because they are not on JBO that they are not fast !
Wednesday, November 07, 2012 8:37 AM
Carl Lavoie wrote:
--Boosted Z-- wrote:That's deff an 1/8 mile track. For sure. And its not, 126mph, that's 126KPH or about 79mph. You think they speak french and have it listed in mph? Its way too short to be 1/4, trust me. So its not impressive at all.

I'm from Québec and I CAN confirm that PontRouge track is a 1/4 mille and speed are in MPH , I personnaly race 1/4 mille in Mont-Joli and the trap speed is also in MPH , so Yes it's impressive and you really don't know what you are talking about with your 1/8 mile track. This cavy run weekly mid 10 , and some other cavy here in Quebec run mid 10 , it's not because they are not on JBO that they are not fast !

I think you added 1 too many *not's* at the end there that's like a triple negative you got going on lol.....unless you are saying he isnt fast...)
Any chance you know or might see the guy...just to ask what he is running in it?

Wednesday, November 07, 2012 9:21 AM
Alright, I watched the vid again because I thought all you 1/4 people were crazy. My initial impression was that the track ended where the time boards are which deff seems like an 1/8. Now I notice they keep going past them and don't get their times until they are at where it would seem to be a 1/4. So yes, I now agree it is very impressive and is a 1/4 track.

12.6 @ 114.6 MPH

Wednesday, November 07, 2012 10:02 AM
2KZ wrote:
Carl Lavoie wrote:

I think you added 1 too many *not's* at the end there that's like a triple negative you got going on lol.....unless you are saying he isnt fast...)
Any chance you know or might see the guy...just to ask what he is running in it?

It's possible , I speak french but do my best to comunicate in english , all I know from this car is that is All Motor Nitrous Ecotec ... will try to have more infos ...
Wednesday, November 07, 2012 12:09 PM
So from the vid, where the numbers first light up, is that the END of the track? because thats short as @!#$ if it is.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Wednesday, November 07, 2012 2:49 PM
60', probably 1/8th mile, then 1/4.

Wednesday, November 07, 2012 7:48 PM
Oh ok.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search