Spring Teaser - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Spring Teaser
Monday, February 11, 2013 7:40 PM
Looks good! Was actually looking at a staggered set of Black 18"s for the GTO.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 2:55 PM
bloodnthunder wrote:very much like those. what size are those tires? 215-40's? I need some new tires for my 18"s that better fill in the fender and those look like they do the trick quite nicely

Tires are 215/45 18. They are BFG G-Force KDW's.

Thursday, February 14, 2013 12:25 PM
At first I was like meh but now I'm like hmm. Like the style and Motegi's FTW but like you said the color probably doesn't represent well in picture form.
Friday, March 08, 2013 11:52 AM
Quote:

Tires are 215/45 18. They are BFG G-Force KDW's.

cool, and how far lowered is your car? I'm running a 2.2" drop front and rear on mine, but thinking of switching up to a 2.0" front and 1.9" rear Megan racing springs

Turbocharged '04 Cavalier
Friday, March 08, 2013 2:42 PM
I believe it is lowered 1.7" in the front and 2.3" in the rear. By the way guys, I will have full pics of my car tomorrow after I install the rims!

Saturday, March 09, 2013 4:10 PM

Saturday, March 09, 2013 5:47 PM
Damn looks good. Need to paint insides of those headlights! And tint the fog lights! Keep it up.

Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:10 PM
Wasn't sure how the gold was gonna look on the orange, but dang that looks great!

Saturday, March 09, 2013 8:02 PM
Josh Watson wrote:Wasn't sure how the gold was gonna look on the orange, but dang that looks great!

X2. I wasn't sure about it but after that picture I'm totally diggin it. Awesome work man.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Saturday, March 09, 2013 9:15 PM

Sunday, March 10, 2013 5:31 AM
love it man! so clean!

Sunday, March 10, 2013 8:10 AM
More pictures of your ass end please! Looking good and I like color combo

Sunday, March 10, 2013 3:32 PM
Very nice!

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Sunday, March 10, 2013 3:41 PM
I like it but the back needs to come down more. You got like twice the wheel gap in the back hahaha.

Sunday, March 10, 2013 7:09 PM
Love it.

Monday, March 11, 2013 3:44 AM
i dig the wheels

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, March 11, 2013 11:43 AM
Wheel color is great against the orange!

Needs MOAR LOW. I can hook that up....

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Monday, March 11, 2013 3:00 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:Wheel color is great against the orange!

Ha, I know. It never really looked that high in the rear until I put these wider wheels on. It does look a little lower in real life as well. Are there any rear springs that I can replace the sportlines with that would drop me lower than 2.3"? I am not one for cutting springs, but would cutting a small portion of the rear springs off be a viable option! The fronts are perfect for me, as I can get away without rolling the fenders.

Monday, March 11, 2013 3:50 PM
Brent Willyard wrote:

Ha, I know. It never really looked that high in the rear until I put these wider wheels on. It does look a little lower in real life as well. Are there any rear springs that I can replace the sportlines with that would drop me lower than 2.3"? I am not one for cutting springs, but would cutting a small portion of the rear springs off be a viable option! The fronts are perfect for me, as I can get away without rolling the fenders.

I have a coilover setup that would work well on your car.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Monday, March 11, 2013 4:21 PM
Brent Willyard wrote:

I had the same problem with the Sportlines on my Fire. I was constantly scrubbing my front interfenders with my tires but I could stick my hand between the tire and the quarter in the rear. Running some spacers to bring them more even with the quarter helps a lot. just gotta make sure to roll the lips or youll cut up your tires.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search