My 02 Cav - Page 6 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: My 02 Cav
Saturday, November 02, 2013 9:13 PM
DSMskyline wrote:Unsubscribed........

Lolz 10000000000x
Can't make a infinity sign or I would!

Saturday, November 02, 2013 9:41 PM
Patrick Coulter wrote:
Y3llowCav wrote:Awe man too bad, you just finished her! Money problems?

I admittedly hate the looks of our cars, and I only see it eating up more money that i'd rather put to something else. Never really wanted to own one to begin with, fun car for sure, just not for me.

I just noticed this one!
Attachments
image.jpg (10k)

Saturday, November 02, 2013 9:55 PM
So melodramatic.

Saturday, November 02, 2013 10:10 PM
Patrick Coulter wrote:So melodramatic.

Hehe
Attachments
image.jpg (40k)

Saturday, November 02, 2013 10:34 PM
My father once told me, that the best car to own is the one you already have.
Don't know who originally said it. But my whole ideal is to stick with a car no matter how much you may not like it. While there are things that most people would agree wouldn't like about our cars. I just think that, if your still runs fine why change to a different one.

Of course if you have financial problems or loosing a parking space I can understand.
This also applies to "cheaper" cars like ours not like if you owned a $10,000 plus car.

But hey. Good luck with sell and I've loved the clean progress you had
Saturday, November 02, 2013 10:45 PM
Andrew Cramer wrote:My father once told me, that the best car to own is the one you already have.
Don't know who originally said it. But my whole ideal is to stick with a car no matter how much you may not like it. While there are things that most people would agree wouldn't like about our cars. I just think that, if your still runs fine why change to a different one.

Of course if you have financial problems or loosing a parking space I can understand.
This also applies to "cheaper" cars like ours not like if you owned a $10,000 plus car.

Your dads a smart man, if its paid off rub that b$&@% into the ground. You can all ways buy a 2ed project
Saturday, November 02, 2013 11:20 PM
Andrew Cramer wrote:My father once told me, that the best car to own is the one you already have.

Progress on the car is still moving forward, its just going to stay listed however until someone buys it or I feel otherwise about it. Just in a rut right now with it.

Sunday, November 03, 2013 9:56 AM
Just sell the car to someone that will love it more then you do, and make sure your next car is something better. Not some beat up 240SX.

I miss my Cavalier, even if it made 100 hp on a cold day and had more suspension then it deserved.
Tuesday, November 05, 2013 4:03 AM
I want the supercharger lol
Wednesday, November 06, 2013 3:12 PM
While turning the room into a smoggy fuel-reeking mess.

Guess I gotta throw more money at it.

Thursday, November 07, 2013 12:23 PM
If you still have the stock header and exhaust you should upgrade that. You will definitely get more power out of that.

Thursday, November 07, 2013 8:12 PM
jared frazee wrote:If you still have the stock header and exhaust you should upgrade that. You will definitely get more power out of that.

Its on a very conservative tune that was meant for a turbo which flows alot more than the S/C, It needs some tweaking. It has a Pacesetter 4-1 header and a 2.5" Header back exhaust, I'm sure if I got the blower ported and opened up and when I have it running abit higher boost I could benefit from a 2.75 or 3" exhaust.

Other than that. Car is no longer for sale, i'm going to hang onto it after talking to some friends who'd hate to see it go.

Carbon fiber.

Friday, November 08, 2013 3:47 AM
Glad to see you are keepin it. I absolutely love this car!
Friday, November 08, 2013 8:50 AM
Engine bay looks so clean.

GMR has got nothing on this
Friday, November 08, 2013 11:15 AM
Glad to see your keeping it very clean car and amazing progress

Monday, November 11, 2013 4:47 PM
S/C is for sale. Check in Engine section of classifieds.

Taking offers.

Thursday, November 14, 2013 2:19 AM
Tiny updates:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, November 14, 2013 7:12 AM

Thursday, November 14, 2013 4:12 PM
Looks good.

Where did you find the rad cover?
Friday, November 15, 2013 4:58 AM
Philly D wrote:Looks good.

I got it from a friend locally, its a RK Sport Carbon Fiber Rad cover, you can buy it on various places online for around $250.

Friday, November 15, 2013 8:09 AM
Patrick Coulter wrote:
Philly D wrote:Looks good.

I got it from a friend locally, its a RK Sport Carbon Fiber Rad cover, you can buy it on various places online for around $250.

Called around places, they seem to have discontinued the rad cover from what they told me.

As far as i'm concerned your a lucky one.
Friday, November 15, 2013 4:49 PM
Ya ive been looking for one for a while.

Monday, November 18, 2013 1:20 PM
good looking car...is that mikes old kit? almost 200 HP. thats nice.

my blowneco will be back at it soon. its not the daily anymore, so it will see more work then it previously has. CLicky here to see pics.

the west side guys know my car....mike and dan and jarret all played big rolls in it.

Monday, November 18, 2013 2:59 PM
First time I really saw this build...

Dude keep it how it is only put the factory ground effects on her. Won't look ugly anymore lol. Why not keep the supercharger? Want to go turbo? I did that on an LD9 and spent a ton of money. Keep it as is plus lips and side skirts! Beautiful car.

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 4:09 AM
EvoFire wrote:good looking car...is that mikes old kit? almost 200 HP. thats nice.

my blowneco will be back at it soon. its not the daily anymore, so it will see more work then it previously has. CLicky here to see pics.

the west side guys know my car....mike and dan and jarret all played big rolls in it.

Yea, its Mike's kit, I intend on picking up his Meth kit also.

@noHinmyecotec

I have the 03-05 LS Sport skirts, 00-02 LS Sport Rear lip and the Wings West front lip, they should be on.. sometime, once I get em painted.

Thursday, November 21, 2013 1:48 PM
Fully Debadged. (Sorry for duplicates)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search