pics of my 04 fire - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: pics of my 04 fire
Saturday, July 07, 2012 1:06 PM

So here's some new pics I have a few more coming in the next week or so .... Some of the pics will be of the lip kit I am working on along with this before I mount the supercharger I wanna upgrade my brake system first and get my dual exhaust set up done but here's some of the pics I have also upgraded the suspension quite a bit so I will be taking pics of that too....

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 12:31 PM
I have been doin some work to the razzi lip kit to try to get it done and mocked up on the car to see how i like it the front needs the most work because with this i have found a good bonding epoxy that a fellow jbody owber here led me to and it has worked wonders once the weather breaks and its not so cold i will continue to work on that and the rar disc brake conversion i wanna get those 2 things done first before i install my whole supercharger set up funds are limited right now if it takes me a little while to get it all completed then so be it .... can rush it if u want it done right
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 9:41 PM
wow, i really like that interior. i really like the color scheme too. keep it up!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 5:27 AM
Nice to see someone else who has relocated the cruise control to behind the firewall

It has so much good going for it, I can overlook most of the small if's.
I think the LED's over the headlights would look great if they went completely across the headlight.

Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:06 PM
Thanks pvt actually i dont ever see any of these fires on here or on the street i have seen a few but they look like more of the darker 03 and under yellow .... I actually redid the door panels and headliner myself with black seude i gutted the whole interior and did away with the whole 2 tone light and gray look and make it stand out with various accents to complament the scheme of the car i was going for ...

Josh yeah i actually made it so the pcm is actually floating in their i have it raised up so all the water that gets in their is drowning the connections on the wires and rusting everything out over time as for the headlights with the hood closed u really dont notice when they are on that they dont go fully across with the ones i have they are a sealed led for outside weather so these ones u can order longer but cant cut down to size to i just got ones a little shorter...
Saturday, March 02, 2013 9:19 PM
How did i miss that ugly ass interior? Thanks for the ideas on what not to do.

Sunday, March 03, 2013 10:32 AM
Iol ^^^^^ your funny unlike some that just want evetything to blend together and look like everyone else and be all one color or make it just look stock i want it to be customized and stand out i am more into the older scene where u have a interior or exterior that stands out from all the rest mostly what i see on this site is everyone trying for a stock look ... me om the other hand i like more of the early 2000s look where people customized the interior and exterior to be different adding their own touches and their own schemes to a vehicle to set the aside from the car next to them ..... and no im nit dissing ur car just saying that some of us have different expectations and different views on how we like or dislike someone elses look or may or may not change someone elses car we all have our personally preferences .... mine is the way i like it which in my eyes it to the way i like it and whoever dont oh well .... lol but just gotta laugh at the negativety and move on to the ones who live it and praise that someone is being different...
Sunday, March 03, 2013 11:38 AM
I'm not against color-matched interiors like most here, but even I have to say that you went a little overboard with the yellow. For instance, when I do my dash swap, I'm painting the ring trims around the vents, and the radio bezel... That's it. I'll be rewrapping the door card and speaker surround with black suede to match my Corbeaus, along with the headliner. Less is more when you have really bright colors.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Sunday, March 03, 2013 2:22 PM
I dunno but one thing i do know is that in my eyes overboard would be a all yellow interior would be all the black yellow and the yellow black if that makes sense .... i got rid of a lot of the yellow i use to have plus added a lot more black to the picture even under the hood its mostly all black with some yellow....
Tuesday, September 08, 2015 3:24 PM
So I just wanted to post on here have not been on here much over the last 6 months have been pretty busy working on my fire bought a parts car ripped the whole motor and trans out and put it into my car not anything real special just another stock 2.2 eco I had a very bad vibration throughout the car turned out the torque convertor took a crap so instead of messing with it just swapped it all out put all new hoses thermostat water pump plugs and just put replaced all the nessary stuff for now as for the stock motor that was in it I will be ripping it apart and build it to handle a turbo set up in the future... As for now I wanna get my m62 supercharger in it and enjoy driving my car a little before ripping it apart again. I did however manage to finally get down to fully molding the razzi front lip to a stock bumper and have been pretty happy with the new look and results.
Tuesday, September 08, 2015 3:36 PM

Here are some pics to shop some of the work that I have put into it with the finished bumper...

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 4:22 PM
That front bumper looks good!!

FU Tuning

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 5:28 PM
Thanks it has taken a lot of time to get the right curves to it to make it look perfect the original way to have the razzi lip put on was just double sided tape but I'm not all about that besides that the harsh gap from the lip to the stock bumper did not please me either..
Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:41 AM
The whole front end looks great!

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 5:36 PM
i agree the front bumper did come out nice.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search