my cav - Page 4 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: my cav
Thursday, January 07, 2016 9:49 PM
Looks awesome!

Friday, January 08, 2016 9:22 AM
That's looking really nice! I was thinking sedan before a couple pretty much fell into my lap. Very nicely done.

--------------------------------------------

1990 Pontiac Sunbird // 1995 Beretta Base
Wednesday, March 09, 2016 4:44 PM
was a nice day so i decided to put my interior back together. Fixed my rear defrost issue and put in my new lights. Just need to get my bumper and sides back from paint and itll be back to driveable

Sunday, March 13, 2016 5:09 AM
got the car out and got my bumper back on and threw my recently acquired import fighter side skirts on. Im happy with the outcome. Went to pull out of my driveway and blew a brake line. so now i have to deal with that. pics below

Sunday, March 13, 2016 9:04 PM
Looks good dude!
Sunday, March 13, 2016 11:18 PM
This car is prob the nicest 4 door cav I've ever seen. White is so sexy and so clean. Makes me drool everytime. Sucks bout the brake line. Hey u know whether those skirts sit lower then stock ls sports?

ReD RaiN
Monday, March 14, 2016 4:10 AM
T!M8!T wrote:This car is prob the nicest 4 door cav I've ever seen. White is so sexy and so clean. Makes me drool everytime. Sucks bout the brake line. Hey u know whether those skirts sit lower then stock ls sports?

Hahahah thanks dude. Got a pre cut and flared brake line so it was an easy fix. Yes these skirts sit lower than the stock ls sides. That's why I got these ones. They line up with my front lip wayyyyyy better than the ls sides did. I'm gonna say an inch lower approximately. In my opinion they line up with the 03+ ls rear better too
Monday, March 14, 2016 10:40 PM
Alright cool thanks

ReD RaiN
Tuesday, March 15, 2016 9:51 AM
Leona's old parts being put to good use
Looks good man.

Saturday, June 18, 2016 7:08 PM
Few updates. Got rid of the import fighter sides because they were for a 2 door and didnt fit properly on a 4 door. So instead i got GM accessory cobalt sides. Also threw on my toyo mirrors, not wired up yet, but still better than the other ones. Also got a parts car, and from that finally did my complete dash swap. No more beige! The dash was cracked but thats ok because i have the dash cover anyways. Got some BMW leather seats as well from Tritons old car. Also threw in a few pictures from a show i was it.

bad fit

Sunday, June 19, 2016 6:39 AM
overall like the car. Just never been a fan of Toyo tails.

FU Tuning

Sunday, June 19, 2016 6:40 AM
Addicted to meth wrote:overall like the car. Just never been a fan of Toyo tails.

Sorry should have said not a fan of Toyo mirror's.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 1:24 PM
So i did a ricer thing. Picked up a RK sport touring adjustable wing with intent to sell for a profit. well i test fitted it on my car for fun, and i shouldnt have because now im a ricer. I didnt ever think id have a spoiler, let alone an obnoxious one, on my car. i had a new trunk done too so i didnt drill into my clean trunk for when i decide to go back to no spoiler. sorry folks but here it is. I think i lost a few points on the people liking my car-o-meter

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 9:32 PM
I approve.

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 11:14 PM
Nice wing but not a fan sry. Shaved looks better but its ur car so its ur choice. Still looks good either way.

ReD RaiN
Wednesday, July 27, 2016 8:04 PM
I think the squared off spoiler matches the square skirts, front lip and rear bumper far better the the stock round trunk

I miss my Cavalier, even if it made 100 hp on a cold day and had more suspension then it deserved.
Thursday, July 28, 2016 11:14 PM
I keep coming bk to ur thread, im 2nd thinking my opinion on the wing. Suites the 4 door. Like i said either way looks good

ReD RaiN
Friday, July 29, 2016 3:03 PM
T!M8!T wrote:I keep coming bk to ur thread, im 2nd thinking my opinion on the wing. Suites the 4 door. Like i said either way looks good

My opinion on it changes back and forth everyday
Friday, July 29, 2016 6:26 PM
I like it. Matches your name too.

this is the start of my signature: have you read the RULES yet?
my carDomain Totaled and SOLD

Friday, July 29, 2016 10:54 PM
Jake Wingett wrote:
T!M8!T wrote:I keep coming bk to ur thread, im 2nd thinking my opinion on the wing. Suites the 4 door. Like i said either way looks good

My opinion on it changes back and forth everyday

Haha i kno what u mean. If u decide to keep the wing im looking for a shaved trunk:p

ReD RaiN
Saturday, July 30, 2016 5:41 AM
s1lver_N1p (forum_Naz1) wrote:I like it. Matches your name too.

Yea thats true. Ive got told many times too, how can you justify your license plate without having a big wing, they obviously didn't know my last name at the time lol

Thursday, August 04, 2016 8:47 AM
Car is looking good my friend.

2002 Pontiac Sunfire 2.2 EFI Auto
Friday, August 05, 2016 3:20 PM
update.........spoiler off. to whoever cares. couldnt do it lol. no spoiler much better in my opinion
Friday, August 05, 2016 11:22 PM
Wingett could mean get rid of too:p looks good either way man but good choice. Shaved is always better haha
Jake Wingett wrote:update.........spoiler off. to whoever cares. couldnt do it lol. no spoiler much better in my opinion

ReD RaiN
Tuesday, February 28, 2017 2:17 PM
ok so its been a while since ive updated. Lots of fun happenning. Got some cool pictures before the wing was removed. Have to go back to this location this summer when car is back out and wingless.

Pulled the motor and trans from my parts/donor car. Re did all of the timing, water pump, thermostat and everything that i could do that was easy to do when the engine is on a stand and not in the car. Got my valve cover, charger and intake manifold painted. Went all 6 rib for my m62 setup, gm stage 2 pulley, and ss injectors. also sprayed the trans just to clean it up a bit. Got a cool sub box from wayders and had it done white. Also had my lip fixed up. Will be fixed up every year im guessing. Anyways all pictures of what ive done so far below....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search