Back in the day buffet (2005) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Back in the day buffet (2005)
Saturday, June 16, 2012 7:25 AM
Here is a short clip of my Z24 from 2005 before I sold it. I know it is now old school, but I came across it when cleaning hard drive and figured Id share it with you guys.

Re: Back in the day buffet (2005)
Saturday, June 16, 2012 7:53 AM
not my taste but wow that was a ton of work.

Come join us over on the Olds Quad 4 and Twin Cam Facebook group!
Saturday, June 16, 2012 8:42 AM
lose the graphics and the canards and that think on the bottom of the front bumper and i'd consider driving it lol

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3877823
Saturday, June 16, 2012 9:24 AM
Brings back memories of how things used to be back then when this scene exploded. Good times back then.

12.6 @ 114.6 MPH

Saturday, June 16, 2012 12:11 PM
I got my old jbody in 2000. That was when it was big. Huge jbody meets. things are so different now days. I do agree those were the days. Learned a lot about cars.

Saturday, June 16, 2012 3:47 PM
I didn't even realize that was your car dude. I remember it from back in the day.

Saturday, June 16, 2012 5:36 PM
--Boosted Z-- wrote:Brings back memories of how things used to be back then when this scene exploded. Good times back then.

This

______________________________________________________________________________________________
~Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.~
Saturday, June 16, 2012 6:56 PM
Hell yeah guys! The scene was so different then that it is now! Car shows with 6000 cars participating instead of 1000 and 50 different car clubs instead of 5. Great times and that was a great day when I made that video! Ill never forget it! Best of Show and Best Chevy. You should have seen my face .. Everyone was into the culture so to speak! I do miss those days

Saturday, June 16, 2012 7:48 PM
Mike wrote:
--Boosted Z-- wrote:Brings back memories of how things used to be back then when this scene exploded. Good times back then.

This

Well said

Supercharged 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24
Sunday, June 17, 2012 9:17 AM
I always liked your car overall, but the lime under the hood didn't go with the car's color.

You probably don't remember it, but I went to a show with you up here back around 03 up in Auburn, IIRC. It was shortly after I'd moved up here. A bunch of us met up in Gray. Gary Shaw still had his Cav, and before you bought the other green one (can't even remember who's that was, but he was with us for the show). That was definitely a good time for the scene.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search