SS seat swap - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SS seat swap
Wednesday, March 13, 2019 7:38 PM
I’ve been trying to swap SS seats in to my 03 cavalier I’ve look at all the forums on here but for some reason none of the pics are loading

Re: SS seat swap
Tuesday, July 23, 2019 11:02 PM
There might some issues on photo hosting. Have you tried to PM the authors of the messages/photos?
Re: SS seat swap
Wednesday, July 24, 2019 4:48 PM
Back in the day, when hosting and storage were quite a bit more expensive than today, we didn't allow non-premium members to use the attachment feature of the forums. It wasn't a big deal, because most people just used something like Photobucket to upload images. Unfortunately those services have made changes or deleted pictures altogether. That is why you don't see them anymore in old posts. I wish there was something I could do, but there really isn't. In some cases the original authors have returned and uploaded their pictures to the forum. That is the best you can hope for, I think. Try to contact the original author.

Side note, we are in the process of migrating to a cloud hosted environment. Once this is done, attachment limits will be drastically increased. Stay tuned.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search