New to your forum! - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New to your forum!
Wednesday, May 17, 2023 11:44 AM
Hello, ladies (I actually doubt there are any, but you never know) and gentlemen! I’m here for a specific research question that I hope can shed light on Opel/Isuzu derived engines, and transmissions. I have been scouring the internet and haven’t found any real answers, so I joined your forum! But I won’t ask questions here, I’ll throw that in the “transmission” section.

That being said, I owned a J car once, for at least three days. 95 Sunfire or Cavalier, one of them. 2.2 and an auto. Replaced an ignition coil and tripped it. Bam. Qualified to be here.

Anywho, certified master automobile technician, according to the ASE. Don’t tell anyone, I don’t wanna turn wrenches.

I don’t know how many cars I own, but I have somewhere around 50, the most being third gen F bodies.

But yeah, read this then prepare to help me uncover a mystery, if you could. Maybe we can make a sticky if we gather enough info! Help all the weirdos who might want to swap something like an Opel family 1 or 2 (maybe even an Isuzu) into a J or other body car.

Re: New to your forum!
Wednesday, August 23, 2023 12:09 AM
A little late to the party but welcome!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search