'05 AutoX Plans - Page 5 - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: '05 AutoX Plans
Sunday, January 16, 2005 3:25 PM
Sean. . you need a harness belt holder thingy. . I took my control FX one out before I got rid of the car.. if you are intrested let me know I could give you a great deal. Also I have my Victoracers on 95-99 stock wheels that I can not use anymore. . if you would like let me know.

Brad
<br>

Brad

2004 GTO M6 Impluse Blue 1 of 323
429rwhp, 388 rwtq(current with cutouts open)
Stock LS6 heads, HPE S-cam, SW LT headers (no cats), B&M shifter, AeroForce gauges,
FAST 90mm, N.W. 90mm, ford 30#, AMW Catch can, DMH cutouts, K&N intake; Textralia
clutch and flywheel, Pedders Xmember, Diff insert, Patriot Gold spring kit,
Speed Inc. Solid Tensioner, 3.91's
Koni improved (yellows), Baer 14"F & 13"R, super blue fluid, Beyern Type 5 wheels.

Monday, January 17, 2005 3:24 PM
Just curious; what is this control fx harness belt holder thingy? Are you talking about a harness bar? <br>

Monday, January 17, 2005 5:04 PM
Zach wrote:Just curious; what is this control fx harness belt holder thingy? Are you talking about a harness bar?

yeah it mounts under your seat and has to Eyelets that you can hook the lap belts too..Works wicked good. .i will try and get pic of it

Brad
<br>

Brad

Stock LS6 heads, HPE S-cam, SW LT headers (no cats), B&M shifter, AeroForce gauges,
FAST 90mm, N.W. 90mm, ford 30#, AMW Catch can, DMH cutouts, K&N intake; Textralia
Koni improved (yellows), Baer 14"F & 13"R, super blue fluid, Beyern Type 5 wheels.
Monday, January 17, 2005 6:17 PM
I didn't know such a thing existed. I just wrap my harness belt around the back of my seat <br>

Monday, January 17, 2005 7:55 PM
http://www.bradiscool.com/LSsport/images/08-03-02/mvc-244f.jpg

http://www.bradiscool.com/LSsport/images/08-03-02/mvc-245f.jpg

http://www.bradiscool.com/LSsport/images/08-03-02/mvc-246f.jpg

<br>

Brad

Monday, January 17, 2005 8:38 PM
Why would they make that? Your not supposed to tie a harness in at that steep of an angle. BTW, where do you buy Control FX items such as the subframe brace, tie bar, etc? I have looked for them in google and turned up nothing. <br>

Monday, January 17, 2005 8:58 PM
these are not for your shoulder belts just for your lap belt. angle is not too steep at all.. You can no longer buy control FX stuff as he doesn't make the stuff anymore. sorry.
Brad
<br>

Brad

Monday, January 17, 2005 9:07 PM
sorry, havent posted here in a while...

I already have my car setup for this season, just gotta get the replacement parts that i usually have to buy each season....(powerslot rotors, axis pads, and new azenis)

I got a free set of early model 3rd gen Z24 rims, and im going to try out 16's this year.
What are the General tire pressures on 16" azenis for autoX???

also, who is selling controlFX nowadays?
looking into a rear tie bar possibly maybe....
and a rear strut tower bar??? <br>

Speed is relative. But the feeling is absolute.
Monday, January 17, 2005 9:33 PM
I ran my 205/55/16 azenis at about 42 front 35-37 rear depending on conditions. <br>

Thursday, February 03, 2005 8:53 AM
Zach wrote:I ran my 205/55/16 azenis at about 42 front 35-37 rear depending on conditions.

I roughly ran my 15" Azenis around those pressures too (though slightly lower in the rear for my setup)

Update to plans:

Nothing to update. Have no clue on what I'll be doing in terms of a ride. Don't really want to go to DSP or SM, so removal of shims may happen. Dunno. *

Lightweight honDuhs can kiss my fat Crapalier a$$
A new autoX ride for '08.....
Saturday, February 26, 2005 10:20 AM
bradiscool wrote:these are not for your shoulder belts just for your lap belt. angle is not too steep at all.. You can no longer buy control FX stuff as he doesn't make the stuff anymore. sorry.
Brad

Where do secure the sholder belts ...Can I fab a bar to go between the lock pliiers? as the ones for the F's and Y's?
I saw some one with a "Y" harness that went into the rear area and bolted to the floor pan. This look like the angle is also too steep...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search