Car was stolen!!!!!! - Page 2 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Car was stolen!!!!!!
Friday, January 23, 2009 6:44 AM
Yeah, i've checked all the tow companies and with her apartment office, no one towed the car, plus with half the crap in my car laying in the parking lot it's pretty apparant that it was stolen.

The phone was shut off when I called it, the police said there was nothing they could do without it on. I had to have the sim card shut off yesterday anyways so I could get a phone.

Still no new news, I will be calling the theft detective today to check on any updates, will keep you guys posted.

Friday, January 23, 2009 9:22 AM
Sucks bro. Sounds like they popped the lock on the trunk and got in that way. thief's need to be shot in the streets.

Friday, January 23, 2009 4:36 PM
maybe its getting overhauled?? <--poor attempt to bring a smile to your face

keep us updated! oh, where was it when it was stolen?

Friday, January 23, 2009 9:52 PM
Southside of Indy, Lighthouse Landings apartment complex (Banta & S.R. 37)

I'll be on the lookout for Chip Foose!

Friday, January 23, 2009 11:59 PM
cavalier bodykit

maybe, even possibly yours?

I know how it feels. My other car get ripped off in july, havent seen it since. hopefully you have better luck than I do finding it in one piece. I'll be watching craigslist and ebay for parts.

Did I mention I drive a 2000 Lumina now?-----wigm-tuners.org member
Saturday, January 24, 2009 9:59 AM
Hmm....not sure, mine was a Bomex kit, but this person may not know better, I e-mailed him to see if he can send me pics, or at least tell me what year cav's it fits.

Thank's! Keep up the good work guys!

Saturday, January 24, 2009 2:51 PM
hey did you still have your cf hood on?

Saturday, January 24, 2009 3:14 PM
hey man i talked to my bro and told him to keep a eye out cause he is a IMPD officer and he likes nice cars so he will deff work on it. I will keep in touch if i hear anything from him

13.1 @ 115
Saturday, January 24, 2009 3:38 PM
Sorry to hear. Can't imagine what it felt like walking outside and seeing your car gone. Hope they catch the guys and get your car back while it's still in decent shape. What is your insurance doing about all this?

Saturday, January 24, 2009 5:16 PM
s1lver_N1p wrote:hey did you still have your cf hood on?

Yes, it was still on the car, it is a 03-05 OEM style hood, why have you seen one??!!

Thank's guys, keep me updated if you here or see anything!

I haven't herd anything new from the police. I tried to call the theft detective today, but they wern't in.

I wrote an e0mail to the kid in Terrehaute that has the body kit for sale on craigslist, and it became apparant that he is just a kid, and that it is a drift kit for mid 90's cavaliers, so no dice.

Monday, January 26, 2009 12:31 PM
good luck finding it man it always sucks to get somthing stolen

Monday, January 26, 2009 12:57 PM
@!#$ son, sorry to hear about this. check the pawn shops, ill keep an eye out when im down there.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 9:22 PM
updates?

Thursday, February 05, 2009 9:20 PM
Godspeed wrote:updates?

yep, the police found it. he updated ecotecforum, just not here yet. lots of damage.

Friday, February 06, 2009 9:25 AM
that suclks man looks like you had some time and money into it...i once came out of a friends appartment and my car was gone so i reported it missing and 2 days later the cops call me and say hey its in the impound lot it got towed no stolen
Friday, February 06, 2009 4:05 PM
In case anyone is anxious.
****************UPDATE*************************

They found my car!!! IMPD caled me today at work and told me they found my car last night on the side of the road, the cop got suspicious b/c of the rear window being busted out.

So I went downtown to get my car back during my lunch break....had to get a release form for the car blah blah blah......tow fee's and storage costs were $100!!
Whatever, small price to pay to get my baby back.

I went to look at the car to see if it was drivable.....

It was a sad mess for a car.

-The back window is busted out.
-The trunk was open
-There are 2 full garbage bags of trash in the car and trunk, along w/ some other misc. crap.
-The drivers window was down.
-There was a patio umbrella sticking out of the back window.
-The dash has been ripped apart, sterio gone. speakers gone.
-The passenger side is keyed up and down the car, there are creses all along the side where someone wrecked it.
-The front bumper was off and laying on the ground in pieces, will not fit on the car.
-The rear bumper is jacked and hnging off the car.
-The interior is ransacked, and smells like ass b/c of the recent snow that has melted inside.

The car starts and runs, they left the c/f hood alone and everything under the hood is just the way I left it!

I have to return to the tow lot after work to drive it out of there before they charge me another day of storage!

Saturday, February 14, 2009 6:47 AM
they're charging you for storage after stolen? that takes balls on their behalf. . . . only thing I could think off, if it's that messed up, get another 03+ and swap everything over.

Saturday, February 14, 2009 6:59 AM
Any word on the car from GMPARTSPRO, really sucks to hear that man
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search