carnage thread - Page 2 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: carnage thread
Sunday, February 12, 2012 12:01 PM

Long story short douche bag big rig driver cut into my lane trying to pass another big rig. He was driving into the son and said he couldn't see me. I swerved and he got the car right behind my door.

It was my first car. This was the eventful end to a lazy lets go for a drive day.

Sunday, February 12, 2012 3:19 PM
amazing how life can be all about a few inches sometimes

Sunday, February 12, 2012 5:47 PM
Yeah it was a close one.

Sunday, February 12, 2012 5:48 PM

Sunday, February 12, 2012 9:11 PM
I know this isn't a J... but here is a crash i was in a few years ago.

This was a 2003 Chevy 2500, my buddy was driving, about 7am after being awake over 24 hrs he fell asleep at the wheel/passed out from a concussion (were not sure which) drifted to the right & into the ditch, hit a field approach and jumped about 95 feet, nose dived, went end over end then rolled on its side. Me and the driver went out the back window & two others remained inside the truck. all of us walked away with scratches. the worse injuries were a broken nose, and a ripped off fingernail. We are all lucky to have survived that.

Sunday, February 12, 2012 9:34 PM
Dam you guys were lucky as hell in that truck

Sunday, February 12, 2012 9:38 PM
Almost 80yr old driver decided to run a red light and didn't see my red cavy making a right turn when I had a green light.

Monday, February 13, 2012 5:52 AM

Monday, February 13, 2012 5:53 AM
oops sorry, found one more

Monday, February 13, 2012 3:53 PM
Jordan wrote:I know this isn't a J... but here is a crash i was in a few years ago.

This was a 2003 Chevy 2500, my buddy was driving, about 7am after being awake over 24 hrs he fell asleep at the wheel/passed out from a concussion (were not sure which) drifted to the right & into the ditch, hit a field approach and jumped about 95 feet, nose dived, went end over end then rolled on its side. Me and the driver went out the back window & two others remained inside the truck. all of us walked away with scratches. the worse injuries were a broken nose, and a ripped off fingernail. We are all lucky to have survived that.

Wait wait wait. Driving with a concussion?

Monday, February 13, 2012 7:19 PM
TheSundownFire wrote:
Jordan wrote:I know this isn't a J... but here is a crash i was in a few years ago.

Wait wait wait. Driving with a concussion?

Well, he/we didn't know he had one. he had been hit in the head several times the night before playing one of those games that you stand on a pedestal and try to hit the other person off their pedestal with the big padded stick or whatever... so between that and being awake for 24 hrs it could be either. I believe he had another blackout a few days later.. either from pre crash, or during the crash, we think i kicked him in the back of the head as i exited the window.. It was pretty serious at the time, we laugh about it now, were pretty lucky it had been raining so softer ground, and we were all sleeping so we didn't tense up as much as we would have...

I think the thing i feel worst about was I found out later that my mom was on her way to the hospital, and had to drive on the same road we crashed on, she timed it way wrong and got stuck following the truck being towed all the way into town..

Here's what we jumped... they measured about 95 feet to where we nose dived the first time. then it was airborne another 10 feet or so then i have no clue what happened after that. just know the truck landed the opposite way we were driving and I went 5 feet farther than the truck... I really wish it had been on camera lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search