2.2 ls cav ruined - Page 2 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2.2 ls cav ruined
Friday, July 15, 2011 10:21 AM
Ethan Arnold wrote:Freelancers right say what you want im gonna do what i love. Dont even know why i got so pissed good luck everyone. cavaliers gone though sold the motor and trans and scraped it. Im now the proud owner of 1985 porsche 944s

Congrats on the purchase, I like the way those cars look when they are kept clean, Probably would not ever have one considering how rediculous they are for maintenance and how popular they are but don't mind lookin at em.

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards

Thursday, July 21, 2011 12:14 AM
ok so up late cant sleep figured what the hell ill read this. you know kinda bugs me that you said jbodies sucks angry or not. yours opinion is just that and you have every right to it. but lets be reasonable 90mph made it looks ugly but still runs drives and your alive and well? im pretty sure you should be praising the car. I often make comments about mine but you know what everytime i have to rely on that car it delivers. its not the fastest the newest the coolest but it is reliable safe and dependable which is more than I could say for any foreign car ive ever owned. when it does need a new part its always cheap and easy to find and replace . im proud to say my car is part of my family and its the most loyal dependable relative I have. so you can say they are crap but I disagree and I wont say much about street racing ive raced before hell ive even ran from the cops. you know what though.that night that I out ran the cops I felt pretty cool but then a few weeks later I sat down and thought how stupid and inmature I was and I could have killed someone. I dont worry about me im responsible for my actions but the people who were just bystanders, well my choices werent fair to them. im glad your ok and hope you think about what could have happened . I will agree street racing does give you a great rush but its simply not worth the consequences. good luck with your porshe and please be careful.
Saturday, July 23, 2011 8:54 AM
Um, that's a good way to get both of you Banned/Suspended. Street Racing is illegal for a reason and is not to be discussed for any reason on this site. The Mods don't want a lawsuit arising with a J-body and using them(jbody.org) as a scapegoat.
Saturday, July 23, 2011 9:31 AM
I couldn't stop laughing at the part where he said our RICH mommies and daddies bought all our stuff..... Its a Cavalier !
Saturday, July 23, 2011 9:58 AM
dude you do realise most of us use ours as dd and do this with extra cash we have after paying all our bills

Modding my j since I found the org
Saturday, July 23, 2011 10:52 AM
Ethan Arnold wrote: sure you might wreck and die ambulances arent close no fire trucks but if you die you die doing something you love. not for money or fame but @!#$ respect win or lose you had a good @!#$ time.isnt that what lifes about

Of course thats what life is about being an idiot and killing yourself, while "racing" a 2000 dollar car against another 2000 dollar car. Ahhhh Life.
Saturday, July 23, 2011 10:54 AM
also subscribed for anymore idiotic/asinine things you have to say.
Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:26 AM
alejandro davila wrote: dude you do realise most of us use ours as dd and do this with extra cash we have after paying all our bills

Haha I agree on this.

Sunday, July 31, 2011 11:42 PM
if he says the streets are his kitchen im deleting my account.

---

Monday, August 01, 2011 2:24 PM
nah streets are more like my canvas.im more like an artist with the lines i create.driving really has nothing to do with a kitchen,or food
Monday, August 01, 2011 2:43 PM
i should stop coming on here since i dont own a cavalier anymore. but yall are too easy to @!#$ with.its like teasing a fat nerd with a pimple face, buck teeth,and big ears.theres so many things that will turn you into wimpering im tellin mommy bitches.i bet yall were the kind of kids that think smoking weed and drinking alcahol will turn you into criminals and get you locked up.dont believe in everything you hear and just because everyone else thinks something dosnt mean you have too. think for your self and have your own opinions. have a sense of individualitty.and quit being afraid of getting in a little trouble. ive never endangered anyone while i was driving.at no point have i ever put anyone in harms way the only time ive been in 2 wrecks the whole time ive been driving and the other one i was rear ended sitting at a stop light on the strip at virginia beach,it was an unliscensed driver who got his ugly ass honda red all over my @!#$ rear bumper.i told him dont worry about it go home and get off the @!#$ roads. no police,no faking injuries,no yelling.i guess what im trying to say is stop being such a bitch.and shut the @!#$ up nobody wants to hear your smart ass negative comments.this was not directed to dakota or freelancer and dont bother reply cause im not checking this @!#$ anymore.so @!#$ you,@!#$ you,@!#$ you,your cool,@!#$ you, peace im out.

Monday, August 01, 2011 2:56 PM
That was the best response I've read on here. I'm not going to say street racing is smart but most people have done it once so getting all pissy about doing it is dumb. I mean who cares? Does him driving fast effect you? Nope then shut up. Thank you Ethan that was great. To bad more people don't think like that.
Sunday, August 14, 2011 6:07 AM
Ethan Arnold wrote:i should stop coming on here since i dont own a cavalier anymore. but yall are too easy to @!#$ with.its like teasing a fat nerd with a pimple face, buck teeth,and big ears.theres so many things that will turn you into wimpering im tellin mommy bitches.i bet yall were the kind of kids that think smoking weed and drinking alcahol will turn you into criminals and get you locked up.dont believe in everything you hear and just because everyone else thinks something dosnt mean you have too. think for your self and have your own opinions. have a sense of individualitty.and quit being afraid of getting in a little trouble. ive never endangered anyone while i was driving.at no point have i ever put anyone in harms way the only time ive been in 2 wrecks the whole time ive been driving and the other one i was rear ended sitting at a stop light on the strip at virginia beach,it was an unliscensed driver who got his ugly ass honda red all over my @!#$ rear bumper.i told him dont worry about it go home and get off the @!#$ roads. no police,no faking injuries,no yelling.i guess what im trying to say is stop being such a bitch.and shut the @!#$ up nobody wants to hear your smart ass negative comments.this was not directed to dakota or freelancer and dont bother reply cause im not checking this @!#$ anymore.so @!#$ you,@!#$ you,@!#$ you,your cool,@!#$ you, peace im out.

ok tnx bye
Monday, August 15, 2011 1:48 PM
my bad it was the downtown headed west
Saturday, August 20, 2011 4:26 PM
Ethan Arnold wrote:i should stop coming on here since i dont own a cavalier anymore. but yall are too easy to @!#$ with.its like teasing a fat nerd with a pimple face, buck teeth,and big ears.theres so many things that will turn you into wimpering im tellin mommy bitches.i bet yall were the kind of kids that think smoking weed and drinking alcahol will turn you into criminals and get you locked up.dont believe in everything you hear and just because everyone else thinks something dosnt mean you have too. think for your self and have your own opinions. have a sense of individualitty.and quit being afraid of getting in a little trouble. ive never endangered anyone while i was driving.at no point have i ever put anyone in harms way the only time ive been in 2 wrecks the whole time ive been driving and the other one i was rear ended sitting at a stop light on the strip at virginia beach,it was an unliscensed driver who got his ugly ass honda red all over my @!#$ rear bumper.i told him dont worry about it go home and get off the @!#$ roads. no police,no faking injuries,no yelling.i guess what im trying to say is stop being such a bitch.and shut the @!#$ up nobody wants to hear your smart ass negative comments.this was not directed to dakota or freelancer and dont bother reply cause im not checking this @!#$ anymore.so @!#$ you,@!#$ you,@!#$ you,your cool,@!#$ you, peace im out.

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 10:32 AM
From what i've seen the cavaliers will take one hell of a beating, i've seen something like this happen before, when i still had a street legal cavalier i was running an intergra on a local 2 lane, he got ahead of me and trying to show off he turned onto an on ramp for the 4 lane at around 70km/h and spun out and put it into the 10 foot deep ditch between the two ramps, only i actually stopped to make sure he wasn't dead lol... but, we've @!#$ up a few cavaliers, racing, my buddy rear ended a hyundai at 60km/h (dirt track, legit racing, not street racing) and crushed the rad, the front bumper, hood buckled, etc... using our parts car, new bumper (not skin, actual bumper), new hood, and new rad and relocated the computer to where the air box was while we were at it and it's good to go... oh and had to use hood pins as we didn't feel like trying to get the latch lined up again, as the rad support got bent back about a foot.

^-- WTF!?! That's not a J!
Sunday, September 11, 2011 6:48 AM
i find it funny, he said he wasnt reading this anymore, but then 15 days later he responded, lol. what an idiot.
Friday, October 14, 2011 3:06 PM
This is embarrassing..

Thursday, November 10, 2011 4:59 PM
I weep for your future children.

Sunday, February 12, 2012 3:28 PM
i wish i could have a story as cool as this. oh wait I do. carry on with destroying a porsche. I will pretend a 20+ year old car is an upgrade.

Monday, February 13, 2012 5:56 AM
Exodus 259 wrote:

OH MY LOL! best GIF EVAR!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search