EAZY: turbosport carnage - sad day! - Page 3 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: EAZY: turbosport carnage - sad day!
Tuesday, August 07, 2007 11:18 AM
Ok then NO you cant sell it i'm at least $10,000 above that and dont see myself selling my car EVER. So fix it and go kill some shows

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 2:16 PM
the key locking 1's work if kept snug and dont let the hood bounce around , which can be adjusted with the rubber hood stops , and setting the lock catch at the right height , and using a spring to apply some extra tension on the pins

that bad thing about the regular pins is some dumb ass can come by and swipe them , then for those that dont run the stock latch , you get the same problem you just had , even if you use the old school muscle car style with the cables on them , they can still pull the pins and ruin your day

those areo latches look pretty cool

sucks that happened , the car was lookin sweet !!! but i for sure wouldnt give up now , fix it and add something else to secure the hood better

only problem when your in this deep , is it only gets deeper , and there is no looking back , and selling you never get close to what you really want for a price

we have all been at that breaking point , and we all gotta do what we feel is the best way to go , so do what ya gotta do

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 4:20 PM
^^^appreciate that man! respect

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 5:18 PM
joe, u broke my heart right now..

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 7:07 PM
thats why I stick to "go fast" parts.... although I do have PLENTY invested in my cav..... picked it up brand new, turboed it twice, built a motor, 2 transmissions, bumpers, hood/trunk, rims, tail lights..... it all adds up. Probably $30-35k easily, including purchase price of the car.

I have no plans on selling mine anytime soon.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Thursday, August 09, 2007 11:55 PM
SpeedRacerZ wrote:thats why I stick to "go fast" parts.... although I do have PLENTY invested in my cav..... picked it up brand new, turboed it twice, built a motor, 2 transmissions, bumpers, hood/trunk, rims, tail lights..... it all adds up. Probably $30-35k easily, including purchase price of the car.

I have no plans on selling mine anytime soon.

not trying to thread jack but that made me feel better.. i was feeling like an asshat for having around 25k ish into mine. all the lil things add up fast and u never get ur money back unless its someone who has done it and knows the cost to do everything right.

btw easy im sorry to hear what happened. least you didnt crash and are ok.

http://www.myspace.com/15102113

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Friday, August 31, 2007 5:05 PM
Joey, sent you a pm...I have a turbo sport hood that is painted the same as your car!!!

New Sponsors: Show Stopper Tuning, Turbo Tech Racing, Izn Trbl Inc.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search