Say it aint so!!! - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Say it aint so!!!
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 9:03 PM
well.... first the pic..... sorry, it was taken with a cell phone, I will get better ones tomorrow....

on with the story.... if there is much of one....

On my way home from work tonight, I ended up getting hit, by a rocket...... traffic in front of me came to an quick stop. One car was stopped, turning left, the 2 behind that screeched to a stop, and I was far enough back that I stopped fine. Just out of habit, I happened to look into my rear view window, only to see a rider and rocket trying to make their way into my back seat. The rider went threw the window, and then rolled off the side, the bike flipped up and then fell over........ and the girl (yes, he had a passenger) CLEARED my car and ended up in the ditch. I didnt even see the girl till I heard her screaming in the ditch. I pulled off to the side (the road was under construction, to widen it from 2 to 4 lanes), and ran over to them. dialing 911 as I ran. The girl was laying motionless, but screaming, on her side in the semi fetal position. I asked her what hurt, she said her back and neck. I told her not to move (mean while the driver was on his hands and knees on the edge/curb, asking if she was ok), I asked him if he was ok, anything hurt. He said his leg was broke (right above the ankle, it was bent sharply to the side). By then other witnesses came running over.

I'm taking the car in after work tomorrow, to have it looked at. I'm hoping its not totaled. So far, from what I can see......Rear window, roof (2-3 dents), dent in right rear 1/4 panel, left rear 1/4 panel is pushed down and in, trunk lid, driver's inner and and outer lights, bumper, lip, muffler, rear exhaust section, trunk seal area, crash bar, rear deck lid cover, possibly the deck lid and the speakers..... IDK what else yet.

Also sucks more, since I JUST got voted in for the next J-body calander!!!

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Re: Say it aint so!!!
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 9:08 PM
DAMN thats @!#$y

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 9:08 PM
wow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 9:17 PM
Holy Poo!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 9:18 PM
NNNOOOOOOOOO!!! I hope you dont get it totaled......but if it is when is the wake? haha once you finally get the turbo motor going and seemed like you were on a roll with getting ur J tuned this had to happen.......did you hear anything else about the passenger on the bike?

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 9:24 PM
I'm going to call his cell phone on my lunch break tomorrow.... maybe him or his family will answer. If not, I'll leave a message. Its kinda weird, but at the moment I'm more worried about them, then I am about my car.

If they total it, I will buy it back w/o a doubt...... I just dont know at this point what would be in store for me next.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 10:18 PM
wow that sucks

hope the other 2 are ok

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 10:28 PM
ah, @!#$

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 10:28 PM
if you didnt slam on your brakes, was the dude on the rocket not paying attention??

that sucks man , i hope your car gets back to normal. if you need a body shop, D&L does great work.

12.33 @ 111.67 mph [Oct 2009]
Dyno'd on 08/02/09 - Mustang Dyno:
327.6 WHP 333.6 WTQ [10.1 AFR]
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 10:42 PM

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 11:08 PM
Yeah tom just told me about that... sorry to hear it man. you can swap the motor in my car and ill be ok. you will have to use some of the pics someone took from the weekend or from the bash or something.

let me know if you need anything... and sorry to say, looks like its gonna get totaled.

Thursday, October 04, 2007 5:47 AM
sad sad day for team green im just glad you walked away without harm and hopefully the riders will recover 100% now we need to hope and pray the car will recover from it

Team GREEN

07 Cobalt SS/SC
Thursday, October 04, 2007 7:59 AM

That doesnt look good..... im really hoping its not totaled, but you could always buy Dugans car

Thursday, October 04, 2007 10:19 AM
@!#$ty deal brian,

hope it isnt a total write off

Thursday, October 04, 2007 12:41 PM
Oh crap Brian. I hope it all works out for everyone. You and them.

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Thursday, October 04, 2007 4:46 PM
that sux big time, hope everything works out.

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Thursday, October 04, 2007 4:54 PM
and to think i just saw the car less then 10 days ago and it was one of the highlights of my j-body life.

glad to hear your ok man, and i hope the 2 victims are ok.

cars can be rebuilt, knowing you... it will be bigger, it will be better, and it will be badder. good luck to your sir.

Thursday, October 04, 2007 5:06 PM
sucky man, you could always bring it down here ill fix it up ;D

R.I.P. Brian Klocke, you will never be forgotten
Thursday, October 04, 2007 6:50 PM
well, little update I guess.....

I called the rider's cell phone, and briefly talked with his dad. I guess all he ended up with was a break to the Tibia and Fibia, and she ended up with a few stitches above her eye. Thats it! Very lucky.

I dropped the car off at the body shop tonight, he said he'll have a quote drawn up tomorrow, and call me with it. My Insurance needs to get the accident report tomorrow, and contact the riders agent (we both have state farm).

I forgot the camera this morning before work, and didnt even think about taking some more with my phone. I know the body shop guy is taking some, so I'll get them from him.

Thursday, October 04, 2007 6:56 PM
SpeedRacerZ wrote: Its kinda weird, but at the moment I'm more worried about them, then I am about my car.

Thats the words of a good man.

I've always had respect for you Brian but alone just earned you some more.

Thursday, October 04, 2007 7:01 PM
seriously sucks man. i'm surprised he slammed into you though since you said you didn't slam on your brakes. bikes can stop on a dime.

if it does get totaled, i agree with Tom. Buy Dugan's car.

or you could just drop your motor into my cavalier.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Thursday, October 04, 2007 7:19 PM
Z Speed Cavi wrote: hopefully the riders will recover 100%

@!#$ the rider, I hope he can never get on a bike again and hopefully the girl will think twice before getting on a bike with an IDIOT.

Dugan
'98 Z24 15.0 1/4 all motor
Team GREEN
Member of <a href="http://www.wisconsin-js.com"> Wisc_Jbodies</a>
Thursday, October 04, 2007 7:35 PM
That is shocking. I am glad to hear you plan to fix it one way or another. It is still sad to see since yours is one of my favorites. I wish you and the motercycle riders the best of luck. Sounds like they are already lucky since they are not dead or very severly injured. Were they wearing helmets? I would imagine you must have been a litle shook up. I know I was when I wittnessed a motercycle accident close up and it was no where near as bad as what you saw.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, October 04, 2007 7:54 PM
sorry to hear brian....hope it all turns out ok for you and the rider.

BTW....why is the rider an idiot? people all slammed on their brakes and he fell victim

Thursday, October 04, 2007 8:06 PM
Wow just WOW .... I hope everything works out for you man and you get her back up n running again.

Under Construction
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search