Another J gone.... - Page 2 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Another bitch who thinks he is cool but isnt
Thursday, November 22, 2007 6:19 PM
I am the one that was driving the GTP, it was mine. Sad to see it go, but it was going to happen sometime. It was dumb driving, i admit to that. Now i got a bad civic to replace the GTP. The new race car since I wrecked the other.

Thursday, November 22, 2007 10:09 PM
another race car?? Didn't you learn your lesson?!?! Keep racing on the track where it BELONGS--NOT ON THE STREET!!

Saturday, November 24, 2007 10:06 AM
Kevin Troute wrote:I am the one that was driving the GTP, it was mine. Sad to see it go, but it was going to happen sometime. It was dumb driving, i admit to that. Now i got a bad civic to replace the GTP. The new race car since I wrecked the other.

A Civic is not a race car you @!#$ dunce. Neither was your Sunfire, or your GTP. They are street cars. Cars that are NOT meant to do the stupid @!#$ that you and your retarded friends seem to do constantly. Your friends should've been ejected out of the car into a pole. Maybe when you witness one of your friends splattered all over a wall, you'll wake up and realize you are a @!#$ tool and you'll stop this bull@!#$.
Saturday, November 24, 2007 11:32 AM
Kevin Troute wrote:I am the one that was driving the GTP, it was mine. Sad to see it go, but it was going to happen sometime. It was dumb driving, i admit to that. Now i got a bad civic to replace the GTP. The new race car since I wrecked the other.

Do us all a favor and learn to drive or remove yourself from the gene pool! They do have professional driving schools you know!

btw--RICERS drive Civics!

Saturday, November 24, 2007 11:40 AM
That WAS a mean looking GTP, too bad tho.
Monday, November 26, 2007 4:03 AM

race it into a brick wall and do us all a favor. that or just drink a bucket of aids

Re: Another J gone....
Tuesday, November 27, 2007 7:42 AM
[quote=97cavie24ls(™)]gawd dam it i hate it when natural selections misses its victims
x2. Civic as a race car? bwahahahahahahaha

Thursday, November 29, 2007 7:10 PM
and where do thes idiots live so i can make sure i stay off the road

Thursday, November 29, 2007 7:27 PM
rofl@spray painted suspension (over rubber boot)

I'm back from the dead.
Currently Driving: RSX Type-S.
My Cavalier Burnt up :-(
Thursday, November 29, 2007 7:36 PM
i think it is goign to take this @!#$ tards to kill some one before they learn

Sunday, December 02, 2007 10:58 AM
Ya know, over the past year and a half my insurance has gone up almost $150, and I don't even have so much as a parking ticket in the last 6 years. (again, I have not gotten ANY citations or made ANY claims in that time period)

I call my insurance company to see the reason... my collision on my policy went up. I'm sure due to idiotic stupid people... wait... idiotic stupid KIDS like this, driving like morons, wrecking, and causing insurance to go up.

Someone needs to take these darn people off the roads until they grow some common sense and drive like sane people.

So...

<sarcasm> thank you and your friends for raising my insurance rates</sarcasm>

Sunday, December 02, 2007 8:07 PM
Fallen Angel wrote:Ya know, over the past year and a half my insurance has gone up almost $150, and I don't even have so much as a parking ticket in the last 6 years. (again, I have not gotten ANY citations or made ANY claims in that time period)

I call my insurance company to see the reason... my collision on my policy went up. I'm sure due to idiotic stupid people... wait... idiotic stupid KIDS like this, driving like morons, wrecking, and causing insurance to go up.

Someone needs to take these darn people off the roads until they grow some common sense and drive like sane people.

So...

thank you and your friends for raising my insurance rates

x2
Saturday, December 08, 2007 7:55 PM
post has been forwarded to proper authorities in washington courthouse ohio

Saturday, December 08, 2007 8:07 PM
dont see why it matters, police were at both wrecks, they already know about them dumb.. sometimes people crack me up on here...

"Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one!!!"
Saturday, December 08, 2007 8:11 PM
Ha.. I was right behind kev when his wreck happened.. me and david.. wow... it sucked to see that lol.. and for the record, the police do know about it, what do u think your going to accomplish? nothing... exactly so dont be a hardass about it... he must thing hes rrrruuuffffff

Saturday, December 08, 2007 8:36 PM
Maybe he does, but I think you're a @!#$tard for thinking your cool for admitting you were a dumbass and put people's lives at risk...

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 2:16 AM
I'm not the type to wish one of you would have died really, but I feel like that's the only way you boys woulda learned something.

So David, don't post another story about one of your buddies being an idiot and totaling his car.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 9:05 AM
oo fire ouch its hot, oo fire ouch its hot, and so on.... learn from your mistakes and your friends mistakes....

i agree with everyone - you really need to take stuff like this seriously. EVERY one of these accidents could have and WOULD have been prevented had you all not driving like idiots.

what if someone had been taking a walk? or had been driving there? you guys are damn lucky that no one else was involved. And i hope no one has to pay for your mistakes in the future, ESPECIALLY since none of you guys have.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 8:35 PM
and again, it's because of people like you and your friends that IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII am paying more insurance... b@$tard

Sunday, December 16, 2007 3:46 PM
DrPaul84 wrote:post has been forwarded to proper authorities in washington courthouse ohio

You rule.

You and your friends, David, are f*cking retards. I wish nothing but death due to your own stupidities. I just pray no innocent person will be injured in the process.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, December 16, 2007 3:48 PM

--------------------------------------------------------
2002 Sunfire -->
- Ractive steering wheel
- ASA 17" EM9 + Nexen N5000 215/45/17 (steelies for winter)
- D-Spec Lowering kit @ 1.4" (issues currently )
- Rockford P250.1 + MTX MZS1004 + Panasonic CQ-C8313U head unit
- Barely legal tint.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008 9:14 AM
Honestly whats the point in flaming these kids about being @!#$ tards and needing to learn to drive we obviously know none of them learned the valuable lesson of life is precious. And honestly to all of you who did flame them wishing death upon them, be careful what you wish for cause karma is a bitch. It always comes back 10 fold. I for one used to be one of these stupid kids that thought I was invisible and finally it caught up to me (see my post on this forum of my wreck) I learned my lesson plenty. But like most everyone on here said do all yourselves a favor and either stop driving like an ass or go sit in a driving school until you learn there is a place and a time for said driving.

Be smart dont be a retard out there

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 12:32 PM
Sounds like you had the Furious dial turned up too high.

Dan Trump

2004 Cavalier LS Sport - Victory Red
Saturday, February 02, 2008 8:43 AM
WTF is wrong with people like this.......

They will either

A - learn thier lesson and stop being stupid

or

B - get killed, go to jail, permanatly loose thier liscence, be paralized, or kill someone else.

If option B happens... they will either finally learn... or spend at least 2 decades behind bars.....

I at least hope that they got ticketed for reckless driving or worse when the cops showed up. If they get enough of those.... the won't be able to be insured.

Thursday, March 13, 2008 7:22 AM
rofl what a dumb F#@$ i would repeatedly kick this dude and all his friends in the nuts until they cannot drive....what a knob if ur gunna street race dont do it on a fukin highway.....can you say gay youtube vid's much... lol.... if you dont have access to the track and u find it absolutely nessessary to race atleast go to a fukin un populated flat road where u can atleast see were ur driving.... who the fuk trys to do 70 around a corner... and why would anyone even want to do 70 around a corner in a sunfire lol... im baffled these people are as dumb as george bush i need a beer.
Sunday, August 10, 2008 2:47 PM
Jesse Jones wrote:rofl what a dumb F#@$ i would repeatedly kick this dude and all his friends in the nuts until they cannot drive....what a knob if ur gunna street race dont do it on a fukin highway.....can you say gay youtube vid's much... lol.... if you dont have access to the track and u find it absolutely nessessary to race atleast go to a fukin un populated flat road where u can atleast see were ur driving.... who the fuk trys to do 70 around a corner... and why would anyone even want to do 70 around a corner in a sunfire lol... im baffled these people are as dumb as george bush i need a beer.

Yeah... NO. DUDE! No racing on the STREET!!! QFT! It doesn't matter if it is an unpopulated road or not, DON'T FUC|<ING RACE ON THE STREETS RETARD!!!

==============================================================

Yes, noob, the search button is for you...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search