Sentra Progress thread - Page 18 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Sentra Progress thread
Monday, January 28, 2013 5:51 PM
Yeah. I am never on here anymore. I have a lot of projects going on for myself. I think I posted 3 times within the month. (this is the 4th post. lol) I lurk on here sometimes and I have been following your progress on here... just less posting.

Friday, February 15, 2013 9:28 PM

Custom lower torque mount made up of chromoly steel

Some interior pieces I have been working on

Custom turbo build in the works. Getting licensed by Uprev on 2-23 so the tune can take place immediately after the turbo is installed. Here is the equiptment I have so far. Custom turbo mani and downpipe are being fabricated

Turbo timer mount completed and cubby access pocket is still their.

Soldered in new LED's in my steering wheel controls. Look great with the candy chameleon. Still have the rest of the electronics to do and the instrument cluster is next

Friday, February 15, 2013 10:25 PM
Yummy!

Friday, February 15, 2013 11:51 PM
O_0.Damn brother that is nice, do work.

Modding my j since I found the org
Monday, February 25, 2013 7:57 PM
Thanks very much man! Here are a few updates! My sentra is now in long Island at JMR garage where the turbo set up is fabricated and installed. Also visited API tuning in Yonkers NY so Jerry could pull my ECU rom files for Uprex so my tune can be designed. Goal is 200 whp, I dont want to push the CVT any further than that and I am not building this for speed I am building it for more of a complete show car. I will keep you guys posted on the install as updates are sent to me since I am in MA and the car is 4.5 hours away lol. Also car is in winter mode and pretty much stripped with a million parts here at the shop incase your wondering. Thanks for looking and Ill the pics coming!

Pillar installed

@ API tuning

@ JMR garage. Sentra looks funny next to all this 10 second cars lmao. Here's an evo, an sti and an RX7 and a sentra

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:08 PM
awesome work as always bud

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 4:57 PM
Thanks Wayde! That means a lot coming from you bro! Progress pics

Just ordered these up. 17x8.75 +30 offset in chromium black finish

B&M external transmission cooler with thermostatic switch. This is being shipped to JMR garage so it can be installed with turbo.

Today at the shop

Highly used primer gun

Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:12 PM

Sunday, March 03, 2013 9:30 AM
Still much more tape and paint work to be done on the rear bumper before clear. The rear bumper is NOT done but here is where I am at with it until I reverse tape it for the chameleon section

Weapon R upper engine mount all sanded down and primed

Sunday, March 03, 2013 2:31 PM
chameleon for the motor mount?

Sunday, March 03, 2013 3:02 PM
Yes. I am going to shoot the Weapon R upper engine mount the green to red chameleon

Monday, March 04, 2013 4:24 PM

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 6:18 PM
bumper looks good. get it back on the car!

Saturday, March 09, 2013 9:47 AM
Soon as I get the car back from NY its going on. Here is today's progress! I would have finished everything, but my order didnt make it in time so I ran out of prizmacoat. Oh well. Here we go

Shimrin black base coat

[IMG][/IMG]

Weapon R upper engine torque mount

Weapon R upper engine torque mount bracket

Sunday, March 10, 2013 8:02 AM
noice!

Monday, March 11, 2013 7:15 AM
Thanks Wade brother! Only have a couple more interior pieces left and I can focus on the trunk set up

Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:14 PM
Mucho work went into these headlights to get this effect, including days of wetsanding. So glad they came out so good!

Monday, March 25, 2013 7:26 AM
Damn, I like that a lot man. flake ftw!

Sunday, March 31, 2013 6:53 PM
False floor started

Welds all cleaned up on this amazing Tweed 3 point forward brace after 6 coats of self etching primer, wetsand and then 4 coats of filler primer

Rear sway bar after 6 coats of self etching primer

Upper trunk bar after 6 coats of self etching primer

3 point forward bar will be painted with the HOK chameleon maple effect chameleon, the lower rear sway bar will be paint Nissan K36, finally the upper trunk bar will be painted HOK chameleon prizmatic

Monday, April 01, 2013 4:49 PM
Despite my hospital visit today and my instructions to relax, I found that my true happy place will always be in the booth so I went to town

Monday, April 01, 2013 5:09 PM
lookin good as always

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 2:59 PM
Thanks brother! False floor cut and both sides rolled in fiberglass for durability

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 6:51 AM
Almost got everything done for the interior!

Saturday, April 13, 2013 5:31 AM
Custom turbo manifold flange was just finished last week and the vibrant pipping just arrived at the turbo shop. Hopefully next week Ill have more turbo build updates for you guys. I have also been patiently waiting since my interior living room, basement and the shop have the pieces I have finished waiting to be installed. Honestly very depressing after 7 weeks of waiting. I should have just had the car shipped to Brandon Fetter. I would have been done 6 weeks ago..

Saturday, April 13, 2013 12:30 PM
Maple efffect chameleon over two tone custom mixed magnetic gray and shimrin black basecoat. Ready for clear on Monday.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search