Sentra Progress thread - Page 3 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Sentra Progress thread
Monday, February 27, 2012 8:40 PM
I was loving it until recently. I'm scared to see what parts get the "accent" color paint, and the roll call.... ugh. Sorry, not trying to be disrespectful, but things aren't looking to my taste any more. Except that front end setup. That will look awesome.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 8:25 AM
You were loving it? Really lol? Could have fooled me. I knew you liked the wing after I was finished, but I thought it stopped there.. I have to be honest man you do deter me from doing the things that I want to do... I mean I cant make my ride for you. I gotta make it for me.. I know you are just stating your opinion and thats why online messaging bords are for so others can share input and whatnot.. I always take your view into consideration, but lately I havent felt the urge to post updates lmao... When I do the chameleon it will be well thought out of course.. Hopefully you will come around.. On another note I am putting the sideskirt project on hold and picking up another set for the time being. Now my plan is too flare the rear body mudguards into the rear bumper so they line up with the new side skirts and front bumper.. This will be a simple project that wont involve to much time, so it wont interfere with my business schedule.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 11:13 AM
Hey man don't take mine or anyone's opinions to heart and let it deter you! I can hate all I want. Its not my car man.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 1:41 PM
Thanks buddy! For 8 years on this board I have always respected your opinion and sometimes I second guess myself when thinking about doing something extreme.. Ill post some updates soon

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 9:05 PM
Adam Risden wrote:Thanks buddy! For 8 years on this board I have always respected your opinion and sometimes I second guess myself when thinking about doing something extreme.. Ill post some updates soon

you better fu**ing post updates.

Thursday, March 01, 2012 10:11 AM
Thanks bro I will! Right now I am flaring the rear bumper to be wider and flow with the new sideskirts Im ordering.

Saturday, March 03, 2012 8:10 AM

Saturday, March 03, 2012 2:09 PM

Sunday, March 04, 2012 8:42 AM
Nice update. Your making most of your car yourself. lol. Keep up the handywork.

Sunday, March 04, 2012 9:28 AM
Nice work on the rear bumper but let me have that BMW Mtech bumper in the background

Sunday, March 04, 2012 9:46 AM
I wish I could brother, but that is a rush job for a customer lol.. Here are some better pics of my muffler set up since the rear bumper is off.. I couldnt get down low enough to get the entire catback system..

Sunday, March 04, 2012 4:34 PM

Sunday, March 04, 2012 5:32 PM
Did you fiberglass to polyurethane?

Sunday, March 04, 2012 5:45 PM
Yes after scuffing the entire bumper with 36 grit and drilling holes everywhere for proper adhesion

Sunday, March 04, 2012 5:53 PM
Oh yeah I am also add expoxy to the entire inside of the bumper to the urethane section will expand and contract at a similar rate as the figerglass section. Fuzor also a favorite of mine with projects like this.

Monday, March 05, 2012 3:17 PM
Made some progress on the rear bumper today.. Still alot of work to do on this, but I only have time in between other jobs

Thursday, March 08, 2012 3:16 PM
3-8 Update

Monday, March 12, 2012 9:03 AM
Nice work. It will be interesting to see the final shape on the car.

Monday, March 12, 2012 5:19 PM
Thanks man! I havent even been able to touch the rear bumper I have been so slammed with customers projects! Just be patient with me guys! I will post updates very soon!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 5:28 PM
Sorry ive havent updated this thread in awhile, just been extremely busy at the shop :o !! Here are some updates of my new Extreme Deminsion sideskirts that I am going to use for the time being until the sideskirts I am designing are finished. Honestly I havent done to much to the rear bumper in the couple of days, but I got a little done today. Also here are some pics of the new Iwata HVLP spray guys I just recieved! On with the pics

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 4:25 PM
Got a little work accomplished today

Side skirts wetsanded and ready for putty

Friday, March 16, 2012 1:43 PM
Looking good. Nice to see an update.

Friday, March 16, 2012 4:10 PM
Thanks bro! Been busy at the shop so its been tough to fit my own personal projects into the mix, but I do what I can lol.
Rear bumper and sideskirts should be painted and installed by next weeked

Friday, March 16, 2012 8:55 PM
Liking the progress man.

Saturday, March 17, 2012 11:33 AM
Its getting their! I cant wait to install the rear bumper cover since I havent had one on in a couple of weeks lol and the side skirts. Then I can start installing the suspension and preping front bumper w/ Stillen lipand get them ready for the booth. Thing that is slowing me down is the I have to design a customer a custom front lip and use my new spec-v front bumper to design it off of, so that impedes my progress for my ride. Ohwell business before pleasure

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search