Another addition - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Another addition
Friday, May 25, 2012 8:17 AM
LAFNGAS wrote:
newt wrote:You work up in the old sands I take it??

nope, no oil sands here for this guy. i supervise/operate free standing snubbing units and hydraulic workover units currently

MyKoup_owns_theZ wrote:Holy fu¢k. I love this truck.

thanks

I have no idea what that is, I'm going to assume it has something to do with drilling? lol

But ya man, work the hours while you still can, I just finished putting in 200 overtime hours in the last 9 weeks.

Friday, May 25, 2012 9:40 AM
newt wrote:
LAFNGAS wrote:
newt wrote:You work up in the old sands I take it??

nope, no oil sands here for this guy. i supervise/operate free standing snubbing units and hydraulic workover units currently

MyKoup_owns_theZ wrote:Holy fu¢k. I love this truck.

thanks

I have no idea what that is, I'm going to assume it has something to do with drilling? lol

But ya man, work the hours while you still can, I just finished putting in 200 overtime hours in the last 9 weeks.

i work on natural gas wells while they are live and producing, essentially poking a bomb with a big stick lol. simple terms are that i have a big rubber doughnut thats is hydraulicly actuated to squeeze around the tubing and create a seal holding the wells gas below it and i push or pull pipe through it and run all the completion side operations after the drilling rig has made the hole.

clear as mud right lol

Friday, November 02, 2012 7:49 PM
heres the updated pics with mudflaps/intake scoop shown/trac bars to eliminate any axle wrap, also has the amp research running boards which are decent

Flaps and 5" exhaust with 5-6" rolled tip

trac bars

also has the weather tech floor mats in the interior

Friday, November 02, 2012 9:12 PM
The headlights really do cheapen the look of a (clearly not cheap lol), nice looking truck. Otherwise, nice.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Friday, November 02, 2012 9:47 PM
Truck still looks good.

Thursday, November 08, 2012 3:52 AM
Ahh, the great rewards of working in the patch haha. Wouldnt give it up for anything

Sexy truck dude, its a beast. and will look even better with the bigger tires!
Sunday, December 02, 2012 9:14 PM
yeah, been doing this for far too long however its been good to me

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search