Whoring out the SC. Enjoy. :) - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Whoring out the SC. Enjoy. :)
Tuesday, September 04, 2012 11:09 PM
Went to a local meet over the weekend, Caffeine and Octane for those who live in the Atlanta area, took some pictures there and stopped for a small photo-shoot at an old tire shop after wards. The rain didn't slow me down too much, Hopefully I can get to work on my Fujin lip soon, I've been lazy, and my dad who was going to help me do the body-work/paint hurt his shoulder, so it's still in my basement... Anyway, Comments and Criticisms always welcome! All shots were taken with my Canon 60D, and I'm editing more shots of the other cars there, and I can post them up too for anyone who wants to see!
At the meet parked behind this awesome little '32 Ford

Stopped by this new Taco place and saw this old Chevy surf-wagon chilling outside, so caught a photo-op

And now for the mini "photo-shoot" stuff. No tripod, just me taking some quick shots and editing in Lightroom.

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter

Re: Whoring out the SC. Enjoy. :)
Wednesday, September 05, 2012 5:59 AM
Needs more Instagram!

Looks great!

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 7:39 AM
Joe Schulte wrote:Needs more Instagram!

Looks great!

Haha, I'll post some of these on instagram later

Someone else spotted me at the meet.

Thursday, September 06, 2012 4:01 AM
i dig it but the windows need more dark window tint

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Thursday, September 06, 2012 6:32 AM
wow i need a better camera. lol that looks amazing man. great shots, great car.

and whats instagram?

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Thursday, September 06, 2012 10:52 AM
The Jew wrote:i dig it but the windows need more dark window tint

GA's legal limit it 32%, and rather than having mismatched tint, I just went with that all around. As much as I'd like darker, this works and I can still see out of the back at night!
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:wow i need a better camera. lol that looks amazing man. great shots, great car.

and whats instagram?

Haha, the Canon was my graduation gift to myself, and I freaking love it. I've filled a 16gb card in less than 3 months And thanks for the compliments! I'm very happy with the car and can't believe its already been about a year since I sold the Cavy and bought this thing. Oh, and instagram is a social media site for smartphones that lets you share pictures. Think of Twitter, but instead of tweets, you post pictures, like/comment on them, follow people, etc. Its neat, although there is a lot of spam and crap on there lately...

Thursday, September 06, 2012 11:37 AM
98z24ragtop wrote:

GA's legal limit it 32%, and rather than having mismatched tint, I just went with that all around. As much as I'd like darker, this works and I can still see out of the back at night!
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:wow i need a better camera. lol that looks amazing man. great shots, great car.

and whats instagram?

Haha, the Canon was my graduation gift to myself, and I freaking love it. I've filled a 16gb card in less than 3 months And thanks for the compliments! I'm very happy with the car and can't believe its already been about a year since I sold the Cavy and bought this thing. Oh, and instagram is a social media site for smartphones that lets you share pictures. Think of Twitter, but instead of tweets, you post pictures, like/comment on them, follow people, etc. Its neat, although there is a lot of spam and crap on there lately...

glad we dont have those same rules in FL lol

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, October 01, 2012 10:20 AM
Finally put my freaking front lip on... (I've had it since June... lol) not 100% happy with the fitment to be honest, but it'll do. It still needs paint, some fine tuning, and likely some more screws...

I'm cutting it close with my driveway... lol

Monday, October 01, 2012 12:42 PM
The Jew wrote:
98z24ragtop wrote:

and whats instagram?

Actually Fl does. I do not remember the % amount, but your front sides can only be so dart.

Now cops that enforce that law that is another story.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 10:11 AM
Looking Great as always!, love the front lip!, love the wheels although more concave wouldnt have hurt

watch for flying sparks!!!
Tuesday, October 02, 2012 9:02 PM
boostNbags wrote:Looking Great as always!, love the front lip!, love the wheels although more concave wouldnt have hurt

New wheels are in the works, they'll also be concave... debating rolling the fenders too, especially the rears to go a little lower...

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 10:46 AM
Come on azncav get that lip painted.

Sorry I had to.

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 11:04 AM
Addicted to meth wrote:
The Jew wrote:
98z24ragtop wrote:

and whats instagram?

Actually Fl does. I do not remember the % amount, but your front sides can only be so dart.

Now cops that enforce that law that is another story.

28% up front and 15% for the back to be exact. I've only received one warning since high school for my 15% all around and I'm 23 lol

Love the pics man, that lip will look great when it's painted.

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 10:45 PM
MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:Come on azncav get that lip painted.

Sorry I had to.

LOL Joe said the same thing on instagram. Still hilarious. And I also have a new hood ordered! Well its off another SC, but no hail damage/dents! Now to find a red wingless trunk.... Also, I want the Shine Auto skirts and rear...

So here's the to do/wish list:
Paint the front lip
Replace the hood
New wheels
Wingless trunk
Shine Auto parts
Repaint the whole car
Full black interior
Roll fenders and go lower
LS400 big brake kit
Airbag suspension...
boost

Thursday, October 04, 2012 5:39 PM
98z24ragtop wrote:
boostNbags wrote:Looking Great as always!, love the front lip!, love the wheels although more concave wouldnt have hurt

New wheels are in the works, they'll also be concave... debating rolling the fenders too, especially the rears to go a little lower...

I heart!!!!! are you going @luxury Abstract for next wheels???? and yes roll and mild pull to go lower

watch for flying sparks!!!
Saturday, October 06, 2012 8:46 AM
boostNbags wrote:
98z24ragtop wrote:

I heart!!!!! are you going @luxury Abstract for next wheels???? and yes roll and mild pull to go lower

Nope, I'm actually getting the wheels I originally wanted I'll post them once I get them! And I'm thinking about it! Just have to find out how much and find someone who knows what they're doing...

Saturday, October 06, 2012 3:14 PM
Love the rims. Awesome car.

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 3:20 PM
Some shots from the Caffeine and Octane meet this past weekend I've got way more to edit, but here's just a few...

Thursday, December 20, 2012 9:40 AM
Wow! Super clean ride! Love it. Very well put together. Do you have any interior shots?

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me
Thursday, December 20, 2012 5:40 PM
looked in here because of the revival,

this 3.0 CS made me OOOOHHH out loud

Thursday, December 20, 2012 11:31 PM
DavefromEngland wrote:looked in here because of the revival,

this 3.0 CS made me OOOOHHH out loud

YES!!!! That think is amazing!!!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 7:11 PM
Haven't been on here in forever, but since this thread was revived, here's a few "updated" pictures with the front lip and Vossen CV3's.

And an interior shot. It's an older picture, but it still looks the same. I need to steam the carpets and use the leather cleaner and scrubbing bubbles on the seats again though...

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 12:16 PM
Monday, January 28, 2013 8:23 PM
Wow this thing is sexy...

And I second the comment that I need a better camera.

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Monday, January 28, 2013 9:03 PM
This is one very very clean SC, you've done a awesome job on the build of this car!

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search