Whoring out the SC. Enjoy. :) - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Whoring out the SC. Enjoy. :)
Thursday, January 31, 2013 5:46 AM
that is a good looking ride

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Friday, February 01, 2013 8:49 AM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:I heart you.

I heart you, too, Jay

The01Cav wrote:This is one very very clean SC, you've done a awesome job on the build of this car!

Thanks man, I appreciate it! I've been lurking on the Mustang Forums and posting some work for Vossen in there, your Mustang is super crean too!

ExESIVEFIRE wrote:Wow this thing is sexy...

And I second the comment that I need a better camera.

Thanks!! And At first I kind of regretted spending $1,200 on a camera, but the 60D is leaps and bounds ahead of my old Sony. While it was a good camera, I wanted something better, and I'm extremely happy with it!

The Jew wrote:that is a good looking ride

Thanks man!

And here's some more random pictures from yesterday. I washed it and took some detail/interior pictures for fun

You guys can see the imperfections and marks on the center-piece/trim and along the middle plastic bits. Any suggestions for cleaning/removing those?

And one for the Vossen crew

And the next item on my want list is an OEM wooden wheel like this one from a 2003 RX300 SUV...

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:14 AM
[URL="http://www.facebook.com/ForgedPerformance"]Forged Performance[/URL] caught me at Caffeine and Octane over the weekend! Holy rock chips batman, I need to start touching up that lip...

Also a quick picture from my "photoshoot" after the meet. I still have other shots to edit, but this is my favorite one thus far

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:16 AM
Fail on JBO's part for not using normal HTML coding for linking URL's, lol. Or for lacking an edit option...

Forged Performance's page, if anyone wanted to check it out....

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 10:16 AM
Love the car, awesome work.

As for the camera work where did you learn your skills? My wife and I are getting into photography as a hobby and I'm looking for tips on how to shoot cars, any suggestions?

PSN ID: Phatchance249

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 2:47 PM
That steering wheel is gonna be perfect!

Bag this thing...

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Tuesday, February 05, 2013 3:06 PM
Went to the C&O in December and missed you but saw the car. So clean! My friends didn't know why I was so fascinated w/ it. Looks just as good in person as in the photos. Kicking myself for sleeping in on Sunday. Alot of nice cars this month.

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 7:23 PM
Shawn McKenzie wrote:Love the car, awesome work.

As for the camera work where did you learn your skills? My wife and I are getting into photography as a hobby and I'm looking for tips on how to shoot cars, any suggestions?

Thanks a lot man! And I've always enjoyed photography, and admired automotive photography online and in print magazines for some time, so once I got a camera and a car, I just started experimenting with various angles, lighting, and locations to see what works, what styles I like, and things of that nature. I also have 3 photography app folders on my iphone, so I mess around with that a lot too, which allows me to experiment more than with Adobe Lightroom, which is what I use to edit my DSLR stuff. Just take your car, find a neat backdrop, and snap away. You'll learn quickly how lighting affects the car/shot. Just experiment, and have fun with it, that's the best advice I can give. My style has changed a lot over the years, and I am no pro, by any stretch. I just have a nice camera, Canon 60D, and a good eye; the camera and editing software make everything look good, lol.
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:That steering wheel is gonna be perfect!

Bag this thing...

I know, and I SERIOUSLY want to. Accuair e-level with the iPhone app would be badass!!!!!!

E.MURY wrote:Went to the C&O in December and missed you but saw the car. So clean! My friends didn't know why I was so fascinated w/ it. Looks just as good in person as in the photos. Kicking myself for sleeping in on Sunday. Alot of nice cars this month.

Well I've been going almost every month, so maybe next time! And I appreciate the kind words! It's not perfect by any means, but I love the car a lot, its fun and an attention grabber, for sure, haha

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 7:32 AM
I will just leave this here..

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Wednesday, February 06, 2013 6:23 PM
I love all of this!

Such a good looking car.

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 6:54 PM
This thing is lovely. What lens(es) are you using?

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 10:28 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:I will just leave this here..

Hate that body kit. Love the 2JZ. That car was on eBay for like $30 grand putting down like 800-900hp at the wheels. If I ever had the money to do a swap or boost mine it would be fun or just drop a Vette motor in it... haha
Joe Schulte wrote:I love all of this!

Such a good looking car.

Thanks, Joe! It got a little less looking today thanks to a high curb while trying to park in a crappy spot...

ekimnawi89 (Mike) wrote:This thing is lovely. What lens(es) are you using?

Thanks man! And I still only have the 18-135mm kit lens so far, it's just so versatile. Looking into a wide-angle and possible a 50mm, though!

Thursday, February 07, 2013 6:16 AM
the only thing that engine bay needs is a nice shiney snail

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Friday, February 08, 2013 11:02 AM
That scuff is easily repaired. Still looks sexy regardless, although a nice intercooler and turbo would really help it out.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Friday, February 08, 2013 10:09 PM
I also love that car. Such a great design. Even in it's age, it's a sexy vehicle. With all these "you gotta do that" and "all it needs is this" posts, everyone missed the biggest flaw: (and in my best Hank Hill voice) Damnit Bobby! It's an automatic.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Saturday, February 09, 2013 2:40 PM
That thing is Sa-WEET!

Saturday, February 09, 2013 8:06 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:I also love that car. Such a great design. Even in it's age, it's a sexy vehicle. With all these "you gotta do that" and "all it needs is this" posts, everyone missed the biggest flaw: (and in my best Hank Hill voice) Damnit Bobby! It's an automatic.

I don't really see all the hate with automatic transmissions....

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Wednesday, February 13, 2013 6:00 AM
Just a fun sporty car with an auto never appealed to me is all.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Sunday, February 17, 2013 9:14 AM
The Jew wrote:the only thing that engine bay needs is a nice shiney snail

The01Cav wrote:That scuff is easily repaired. Still looks sexy regardless, although a nice intercooler and turbo would really help it out.

lol, I know I know, I'd love to boost it eventually! If all works out, I plan on keeping this one for a while, so it might see boost in its future! And I plan on having the front lip re-sprayed and 3M vinyl'd to keep it from getting so many road chips.... it has about 100 now, at least it seems... here's my temporary scuff fix... lol

JLAudioCavalier wrote:I also love that car. Such a great design. Even in it's age, it's a sexy vehicle. With all these "you gotta do that" and "all it needs is this" posts, everyone missed the biggest flaw: (and in my best Hank Hill voice) Damnit Bobby! It's an automatic.

Dammit Bobby! And I know, Lexus stopped making these cars with a 5-Speed in 1997, and even that year they only made about 120 of them. So 98-2000 were all autos. Trust me, I;d like it to be a stick to, but for my DD and everything, the auto works fine for me

FlatFire wrote:That thing is Sa-WEET!

Thanks man!!

JLAudioCavalier wrote:Just a fun sporty car with an auto never appealed to me is all.

Oh well, I guess I can't please everyone, haha

And just for fun, the SouthrnFresh guys caught me leaving the last meet! And don't worry about the hail damage on the hood, I've got a "new" hood that'll get sprayed and installed come Spring time

Sunday, February 17, 2013 4:09 PM
Looking good!

PDR can't take care of current hood?

Sunday, February 17, 2013 9:27 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:Looking good!

PDR can't take care of current hood?

There are about a dozen or more dents/dings, all various depths. The estimate to fix the hood was about $500 and it still wouldn't be perfect, so yeah, new hood it is! Got a used one for free! It's not perfect, but should fit the bill after a little work!

Monday, February 18, 2013 9:10 AM
I just can't get over how clean this car really is. I really really like where this is going minus the sticker on the front lip, but I know thats a temp fix haha. It seems like everything just flows together very well with the car.

I have found my lip kit, and hood I want to put on the mustang, but my biggest hold up is what freakin wheels I want to run.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Friday, February 22, 2013 9:04 PM
The01Cav wrote:I just can't get over how clean this car really is. I really really like where this is going minus the sticker on the front lip, but I know thats a temp fix haha. It seems like everything just flows together very well with the car.

I have found my lip kit, and hood I want to put on the mustang, but my biggest hold up is what freakin wheels I want to run.

Yeah, the sticker was just a joke, but I honestly like looking at that more than the big scuff, that thing just made me sad... the lip is going to see fresh paint and I plan on 3M vinyl wrapping it, seeing that the 100's of road chips are just insane. lol

Sunday, February 24, 2013 9:13 AM
Yeah it really sucks, I might do the same thing once I get my lip kit and front bumper repainted.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Sunday, February 24, 2013 10:03 AM
Please keep the pics coming. This is a beautiful car and I love what you've done with it. The winter months are the worst. Having some eye candy like this definitely helps alleviate the itch for spring.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search