my daily driver - Page 7 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: my daily driver
Tuesday, August 14, 2012 1:25 PM
some vids of me out @ the track the other day:

Castrol Aug 10, 2012

Castrol Aug 10, 2012

Castrol Aug 10, 2012

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 7:37 PM
Fukcing love it dude.

Sunday, June 23, 2013 2:41 PM
got some parts in.................

help drop 60fts with leaving the line with boost

Getting rid of the boost a pump and you can see some traction help

Color matched the fore fuel rails to the metallic granny smith apple green

2 Step doing some work............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iOJOB9nRbs

Sunday, June 23, 2013 2:48 PM
Stage 6 is the bomb!

FU Tuning

Monday, June 24, 2013 3:17 PM
not a clue who brad is, i deal with harrison but seems like theyre a good group of guys, got the info that my full driveline shows up next week............. bring on 10's

Monday, June 24, 2013 5:02 PM
Fore Fuel Setup thats going in this week (hoping to be installed/retuned for it prior to fridays street legals)

New setup includes:

Fore billet aluminum dual pump hat housing twin 405lph pumps
-10 and -6 return line
Fore fuel rails (color matched to the charge piping)
Fore F4I pressure regulator and pressure gauge
Fc2 wiring harness and distribution block for the pumps
Fore billet fuel filter with stainless filter insert and billet mounting bracket

Fuel setup will ditch the factory line and dead headed style and go to a return setup. Pressure will also be dropped from the stock 58psi to 40psi which is where the new fuel pumps are at their highest efficiency & move the most volume. Aside from the injectors, this will be the last time my fuel setup changes however with the 900cc injectors ive got in there now it will still allow up to 1200whp.

Monday, June 24, 2013 5:52 PM
Brad? You must have seen my signature, which has nothing to do with stage 6.

FU Tuning

Monday, June 24, 2013 8:44 PM
I love 2 steps! only thing better to me is a hot skanky redhead. Mmmmmm Rum.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 4:54 AM
looks good bro

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:34 PM
The Jew wrote:looks good bro

screw looks, i need it to run. gonna rip the intake manifold off and get it coated gloss black and then under the hood should look tits with the metallic granny smith apple green.

gotta finish the feed to back of the drivers side rail, cross over line to pass rail, rear pass rail to afpr and then mark and cut the return line and then at 530ish get the pumps and level sending unit wired all in and baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam datalog and retune this beeee otch

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:56 PM
JUCNBST wrote:I love 2 steps! only thing better to me is a hot skanky redhead. Mmmmmm Rum.

Funniest @!#$ I've read all day.

Sunday, June 30, 2013 8:12 AM
Thats what multiple browser tabs bring ya while checking out I love redheads on facebook,drinking Kilo Kai bouncing between the car forums and the former.

Sunday, July 28, 2013 2:24 AM
*** got an email that my driveline parts (flexplate/converter/tranny/tranny cooler/axles showed up on friday and will be getting installed asap. hoping my B&M extra capacity tranny pan clears the exhaust but time will tell.

2013's setup will be stock 370ci 6.1 thats bone stock aside from a 180* thermostat running 11ish psi, 2 step, fuel system, flexplate, stall converter, built transmission, wavetrac lsd with axles and PML extra capacity diff cover.

im gunning for a consistent 10 second passes with a tranny that can hold the power and being able to get out of the hole with the 2 step/converter. prior to the combo i couldnt brake stall/build boost at all and was running stock 60fts so i should be good to drop almost a half second there even with not upping the boost. im hoping to be able to a couple runs without being booted but we know how that goes. im already in the works for a roll bar thats not intrusive and still allows rear passengers and the safety requirements to be met

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 9:20 AM
Not sure how I missed all the fun stuff, but by god man... this is AWESOME

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Wednesday, August 07, 2013 10:24 AM
Sounds great, looking forward to cage pics and new slips.

Thursday, August 08, 2013 5:19 AM
Exesivefire wrote:Not sure how I missed all the fun stuff, but by god man... this is AWESOME

welcome to the fun stuff, i fly home tomorrow and the driveline is in & ready to go

JUCNBST wrote:Sounds great, looking forward to cage pics and new slips.

no cage yet, that can wait, new time slips will be coming though, im gunning for 10.7x @ 125+mph on 11ish psi of boost

Sunday, September 01, 2013 2:07 PM
Tuesday, September 03, 2013 6:36 PM
The launch on the 2nd one was insane.

Wednesday, September 04, 2013 4:12 PM
That little kid is really excited about your two turbos haha.

Wednesday, September 04, 2013 5:25 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:The launch on the 2nd one was insane.

was cutting 1.60 60fts on that run something went bang/thud and still did a 11.98 @ 94.xx mph haha she gets up and goes.

gonna have it gone threw and figure out wtf the sound was and confirm all is good, other than that i guess its done for now, even the winter wont be anything big, just change things so that the pcv system works even better in getting crank case pressure freed up and a boost controller and probably a race fuel tune

Brian wrote:That little kid is really excited about your two turbos haha.

yeah he likes the turbo jeep, was actually pretty cute

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search