hp tuners question - Page 2 - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: hp tuners question
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 6:38 PM
better program = talking out of his ass......

the mods need to add a new rule......... no posting in anything other then the newbs forum and maintenance forum, till after a 60 day waiting period, and getting a 80% or better on a JBO search quiz......

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 6:38 PM
oh yea..... 2 step = staging limiter

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 7:41 PM
lol
thats so true

*************Yea i spell liek wrong get over it*****************
** If i write in caps its cause im @ work and i can only write in caps cause the keyboard is a retarded CAPS only keyboard.**
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 8:40 PM
Speed Racer Z,
Stop assuming. I found a better program. It is not a reprogrammer though. It's a full stand alone. It does everything. It has all the gm sensors, 2 step, data logger... everything. Our formula 1 team at my University uses it. It's a great program. It works well.

Sunfire GT (Chris),
I'm not mad at you man, but you could of been a little more considerate.

Let's talk about things I'm tired of hearing. Everyone's excuse is... "I've been around 6 years... ". I guess that is suppose to qualify them for something and everybody should bow down, worship them and suck their.... I'm not buying it. Simply ignore the post. Period. I probably would of gotten better answers on a Honda forum and that is a shame.

Some of y'all need an attitude adjustment. Someone suggested I use hp tuners, so I was just looking into it. I should be able to asks questions at will. Ignore the post if you are sick of the question!! Dang, is it that hard? You don't have to post. When you do decide to post you want to rip people down and then call them lazy and call them out of their name? What is that? I only asked a question. Does it upset you that much? If it does, you need to seek some professional help. Stop wasting much needed space. I looked on hp tuners site, and the information was all over the place. I didn't feel like it suited my needs. I wanted to ask them questions, but no phone number. So, I came here. I probably should of looked in the performance forum instead of the boost forum on this site, but so what. I made a mistake. Oh, wow. I've been on other forums and I have not seen anyone get trashed for asking a question. No wonder no one wants to make stuff for us!

Wild Weasel,
I was going to test the product on my car first, before telling everyone. I guess I'm the only one that cares for other people's cars welfare nowadays.
Anyway, the company is small. A lot of universities use it in their formula 1 cars. My mechanical engineering friends swear by it. I'll let you know what's up. First, I gotta install the supercharger with my turbo .

I'm done with this. I found what I was looking for. I just wish more people on JBO could be more considerate. If JBO was, then we could probably actually progress into a better organization and people would actually respect the fact that we have nicely built engines and not some piece of _______ hopped up economy cars.
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:41 PM
sweet this is even better news for me... i got my car tuned from the guy who tuned the OBD II computer so i can now sell my GReddy eManage unit... and buy this HP tuners kit.... to fine tune things... and hopfully i can read my oil temps and intake temps since that would be HUGE!!! for my set up... and i wouldnt have to worrie about doing a full tune.. just tweeking it for summer times when its like +40... then winter when its -30.... and so on...

Darius Washington - are you twin charging your car?
Quote:

First, I gotta install the supercharger with my turbo .

The First Twin Charged jbody
blue car (R.I.P) - 240whp @7psi..
silver car - 305whp 315lbs.tq @15psi (91 Octane) or 420whp & 425lbs.TQ @20psi (94 octane+Alcohol Injection)
All dynos run on a Mustang dyno
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:41 PM
Josh F,
Yup, I'm twin charging my car just like you man . I always thought about it, but some people said it was a waste of money. I then saw your post that you did it, so I said screw what everyone says. You pretty much inspired me. Anyway, the JBOers lol are claiming Hp tuners is supposedly good, so I may decide to use it, but I really like the ECU that the Formula 1 SAE program that I'm apart of at my university, is using. We shall see though. I do not pay attention to claim, I go by actual evidence and that is why I am sitting on my options.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search