How To: 4 High Headlight Mod 96-99 - Page 2 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: How To: 4 High Headlight Mod 96-99
Saturday, January 03, 2009 10:51 AM
i can see where this comes in good i have the 1 piece angel eye projectors and i have silverstars in my high beams , i keep getting ppl flashing thier highbeams at me when driving. i have them angled tward the pass side to keep this from happening seeing how they are soo bright. but my low beams are actually brighter than my highbeams when i switch on my highs it's just a dim blue light blue what can i do to fix this, other than doing this i want to keep this as a last resort. just in case inspection has an issue with it.

Saturday, January 03, 2009 6:58 PM
I don't understand what you asking.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 9:57 AM
i have a 97 z24 i just did this mod and my drl light is flashing is this just luck of the draw and my drl relay is done or do i have other problems. currently i have cut the drl's to stop the light from flashing. i have replaced the wire harness going to the d/s head light thinking that was the problem cause it happend once before and that was what caused it
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 9:58 AM
this time that is not the problem
Friday, June 11, 2010 10:49 AM
I am going to be doing this mod today. Went and picked up all my parts and have my diode sitting here waiting. Ill try take some pics b4 and after. And ill let you know how it goes. I am also going to be killing my drl's while i have the dash apart.
Friday, June 11, 2010 7:17 PM
Did get the mod done today. One worry I had is that the diode does get warm. Hopefully this is not an issue. Please post if it will be.

Here are the links for the before and after vids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz7oMaRQliY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usNl_bdSZE8
Sunday, June 13, 2010 9:55 AM
I like the 6 in front.. Looks bright

Monday, June 14, 2010 2:51 PM
I'd love to see what this is like with HID's in both the highs and the lows and the fogs, that would be pretty crazy

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Saturday, October 30, 2010 5:24 AM
Good read guys. Did this in trans ams and camaros before but now I get to do it to my Z!
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 3:37 PM
Well i just finish the mod o my 96 cavi and it work great. Im really please with the result now i can actually see at night. Thanks guys!!!

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/4/653/2569/39131284001_medium.jpg
Born to race, But raise to win!!!
Tuesday, January 10, 2012 6:24 PM
You think you can get a wiring diagram for if we do a F/E convertion.

Stainless steel lines? Who needs them? Just don't brake O.O

Thursday, May 16, 2013 8:23 PM
I did it and working great so far
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search