does anybody know where i can get a front clip toyota cavalier - Page 2 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: does anybody know where i can get a front clip toyota cavalier
Wednesday, May 19, 2010 2:08 PM
THE HATED ONE wrote:Jokr (JOSH) got the RHD from me and he never finished the car

Never knew that he didn't finish it. I haven't been around for years.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 3:45 PM
Cavie Freak wrote:Michelle is a bitch if she won't give info to others that want to do this. I @!#$ hate sketchy people that will not help others.

There was a company tat delt with toyota cavalier parts maybe someone will remember them. Also search Jokr or joker he did this years aog and might be able to help.

RHD post

actually she is really really nice. so is aaron. both AMAZING people. its not hard, she had it shipped here to the states, he went in a truck to go get it. took it all to fetter, fetter chopped the front half of her stock car off and re welded the toyota front back to her stock rear of the car. game set and match.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 3:58 PM
wow, i had no idea brandon painted michelle's car. thats it. fetter is definitely painting my car (if he'll have me ). seen too much of his amazing work in person to go anywhere else.

you wont find anybody with as much experience doing j-body paint and body work either. that and he does it RIGHT. all panels removed.

lol, sorry for the off-course post.

is street-line still around? if so maybe try and contact them about the RHD stuff.

Anything worth doing is worth over doing.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010 6:27 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:
Cavie Freak wrote:Michelle is a bitch if she won't give info to others that want to do this. I @!#$ hate sketchy people that will not help others.

There was a company tat delt with toyota cavalier parts maybe someone will remember them. Also search Jokr or joker he did this years aog and might be able to help.

RHD post

actually she is really really nice. so is aaron. both AMAZING people. its not hard, she had it shipped here to the states, he went in a truck to go get it. took it all to fetter, fetter chopped the front half of her stock car off and re welded the toyota front back to her stock rear of the car. game set and match.

I was just going on a few posts I read of her not wanting to tell others how she got her clip. That is pretty rude figuring most people on here are all talk and will never dive into something that big. So its not like you won't still have a rare car.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 7:04 PM
z yaaaa wrote:wow, i had no idea brandon painted michelle's car. thats it. fetter is definitely painting my car (if he'll have me ). seen too much of his amazing work in person to go anywhere else.

you wont find anybody with as much experience doing j-body paint and body work either. that and he does it RIGHT. all panels removed.

is street-line still around? if so maybe try and contact them about the RHD stuff.

you dont recall seeing her progress pics? he did all of it, chop cut rebuild. painted his and the wife's paint's ryan's. probably have him touch mine up maybe. best thing about him working on anything. it wont leave unless its perfect.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, May 20, 2010 11:24 AM

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 7:27 PM
He cut the front clip off?? In her post it just shows the fire wall being cut out and new one being welded in.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 8:00 PM
ecotecpower wrote:He cut the front clip off?? In her post it just shows the fire wall being cut out and new one being welded in.

lol thats what i meant. essentially its almost the same thing haha. 90% of the front is toyo lol.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 4:19 AM
people should help other people out. it shouldnt be a big deal that another person will be having a RHD cavalier.
Thursday, May 20, 2010 7:55 AM
Wow 1st post in a while.

First off call my Wife a Bitch again and we have problems!

Second, the place she got it from will no longer ship clips into the US so there is no info to give. Michelle has held back no information from anyone. Find someone willing to get a clip to you for what ever price, clip in the firewall, extend all the wiring as well as make a few one off parts and be done.

Fetter did the firewall swap, my buddy Jeremy did the paint work in Kentucky. Michelle and I did the rest in our garage.

Stop bitching, Never call my Wife a Bitch. No fukin wonder I have not been on here in 8 months.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 8:08 AM
Like I said if she wont give info then that is a pretty @!#$ up thing to do I will retract my bitch comment but it was used loosely on the fact that she would not offer any help to people. Ok so they company won't do it anymore but still you can give info and let them know that instead of give no info at all. Again that is @!#$ up we are all here to help others not to hold out on info even if its telling them sorry the company is no long doing imports, but here is the place that I got it from. Maybe they would be able to help him find someone that will do an import for him. No sense in not helping him at least find someone that might be able to get him help.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 8:13 AM
Ok, here's the deal I searched for 4+ years for a clip. NO ONE helped me out, as StreetLine couldn't get one if you want it GO FIND IT. And I'm IIRC you said you already had someone that could get you one and ship...OH WAIT it was in my RHD Progress thread....

nate winston wrote:i can get a rhd convesion from rpmgarage in japan for only 2700 dollars

So why are you on here asking?

And if *some* of you are going to come on here and run it, I'm gone...so JBO has lost yet another good member....at least I don't get treated like this on the other forums I'm on.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 8:19 AM
Clipzed Z24 wrote:Ok, here's the deal I searched for 4+ years for a clip. NO ONE helped me out, as StreetLine couldn't get one if you want it GO FIND IT. And I'm IIRC you said you already had someone that could get you one and ship...OH WAIT it was in my RHD Progress thread....

nate winston wrote:i can get a rhd convesion from rpmgarage in japan for only 2700 dollars

So why are you on here asking?

And if *some* of you are going to come on here and run it, I'm gone...so JBO has lost yet another good member....at least I don't get treated like this on the other forums I'm on.

Maybe he wanted to find a cheaper price? Maybe his hook up fell through and he needed another place? Maybe he wanted to use a place that has proven successfully done it so he doesn't run into problems using a company that has never done it for a JBO member before? Again the place you used will not do it anymore but maybe they know of another place that will or can help him in some form or way.

Cavie Freak wrote:
Michelle is a bitch if she won't give info to others that want to do this.

You guys really can't read can ya. Notice the highlighted part. I also stated that if she would give the info and help then I retract my comment. I am sure you guys just saw that bitch and jumped on a high horse and got into defend mode. Like I stated I retract it since you guys are trying to help kinda.

My comment was based on this comment which is @!#$ up since you should help anyone not just certain people.

ecotecpower wrote:Michelle wont give her info to just anyone. So asking her might not get you anywhere.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, May 20, 2010 8:33 AM

Thursday, May 20, 2010 9:19 AM
i am simply looking for someone that has sold these rhd clips and they can be a good supplier. i am just a lil scetchy about sending 2700 to some company in japan. and i have been doing my reserch for the past 3 years trying to get one and believe me it has been hard to get one. streetline said they cant get them any more at all. so all i was asking if michelle can give me the company name to where you got yours. maybe they can help me. idk. and yes you do have a very nice cavy and i respect that but i am a huge cavy fan also and i want to make mine a RHD toyota cavalier also. its not like we live in the same city and everybody will see both cars. you live in michagen and i live in ohio thats almost 500 miles away. just help me out a lil.
Thursday, May 20, 2010 10:07 AM
Yea we live in Kentucky .

Again I can honestly not remember who we got it from as its been a couple years now. We would not care to give it to you. Maybe we can find something with the name on it and get back to you.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 11:28 AM
Mmmmm I have a dream car that I have been thinking about since this thread came up. RHD cav with a 500+hp motor and the turbo sport kit on it. That would be tits. I might have to get another J-Body if I could get all the parts without having to sit and wait for them all hehe.

I hope you find someone to do this for ya man.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 12:05 PM
yea man that would be sick. just save up your money and do your homework on how to build it and just do it.
Thursday, May 20, 2010 12:26 PM
I don't get the appeal of a RHD car. Maybe because I can't shift with my left hand, maybe because I like to see around cars to pass, or maybe it's because I just like hitting drive thru's.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 12:26 PM
Yeah prob will never happen due to the rarity of the parts needed for the RHD and the Xtreme tuner kit. Plus the fact that in the end its still just a cavalier heh. I have moved on form this platform and will prob never mod again till I get another truck to do up the right way

Thursday, May 20, 2010 12:40 PM
why not get a stock cavalier firewall, and make your own RHD firewall? If you have the ability to put in a RHD firewall, I would assume you have the ability to create your own.

just need a little creativity and pateince.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 12:41 PM
FstCavZ24 wrote:I don't get the appeal of a RHD car. Maybe because I can't shift with my left hand, maybe because I like to see around cars to pass, or maybe it's because I just like hitting drive thru's.

Its an Auto, and there is always Rally's left side drive thru

Thursday, May 20, 2010 2:22 PM

Friday, May 21, 2010 4:13 AM
Friday, May 21, 2010 12:39 PM
vince- i had no idea. i guess i could have paid more attention to the shop LOL

Friday, May 21, 2010 4:04 PM
z yaaaa wrote:wow, i had no idea brandon painted michelle's car. thats it. fetter is definitely painting my car (if he'll have me ). seen too much of his amazing work in person to go anywhere else.

Brandon didn't paint the car...he just clipped it and shaved the strut towers and then primed the engine bay...

Friday, May 21, 2010 4:25 PM
oh well, whoever did the paint did a phenomenal job anyway

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search