HELP - Toyota Cavalier Mirrors - Page 2 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: HELP - Toyota Cavalier Mirrors
Friday, December 11, 2015 7:05 PM
7 wires..

Friday, December 11, 2015 7:05 PM
I dont believe 3 wire is a jdm mirror
Sunday, December 13, 2015 4:04 PM
Gotcha. Thanks!

"FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRIVE STOCK"

Thursday, January 07, 2016 10:32 AM
Just realized I need the relay (black box), connectors and switch. The mirrors have been sourced now waiting to see if they show up with the required accessories. Doesn't seem to bad for the install as I have read, hoping that is the case!

Thursday, January 07, 2016 2:47 PM
They don't NEED a relay or that fancy wiring crap. You can just bolt them on and use them as non power mirrors but then obviously they wont automatically fold.

Thursday, January 07, 2016 3:58 PM
from what ive researched about the mirrors you could use a switch and a relay from a toyota mr2 as they are the same, also possibly from other toyotas
Thursday, January 07, 2016 3:58 PM
In my case I DO need all the crap because that is the purpose of getting them. I even want to go as far as connecting them to the keyless entry so they will automatically fold when the car is locked. I will probably drop it off at a shop that installs alarms so it can be done right.

Thursday, January 07, 2016 8:52 PM
Mine are not wired up. Didn't want to add the extra weight to the car is the reason I am using to justify my laziness.

Friday, January 08, 2016 5:31 AM
I do have a rough rough sketch of what the wiring is for it all to work. I havent tested yet but will be shortly. But ill be making it work with the oem power mirror switch and then a separate momentary switch button to activate the mirror to fold.
Monday, January 11, 2016 2:28 PM
That's great. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Saturday, January 16, 2016 3:57 PM
245 shipped tailights and power mirrors with relay and switch. Not sure about the inner sail. Again, from the New Zealand source mentioned in this post. Donna is great to work with.

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 5:07 AM
Waiting weeks to have the inner sails sourced. Even in NZ, they can't find them. Any idea guys? I haven't had the mirrors shipped due to no sails.

Saturday, February 20, 2016 11:12 PM
I got a quote from NZ website for mirrors as well, but how do you go about purchasing something since they don't have a "Check Out" as other websites? Anyone bought from them?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search