new projectors-wiring help and functionality help please - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new projectors-wiring help and functionality help please
Friday, September 26, 2008 11:54 AM
ok so i posted these pics of my new projectors because i need help wiring them up right. i wanted to know how should i wire up my halos and where. i also wanted to know how do i light up my L.E.Ds so they work properly and where to wire them. all of these pics were from the test fitments i did today. let me know what you think and please give me some pointers on what to do. i look at my manual for the way everything is wired but i dont wanna touch anything and mess it up. take a look..............................................................................

this is a before pic with my none working passenger blinker. i found out the problem though while ruff fitting the projectors

the blacked out halo projectors with corner L.E.Ds

corner L.E.Ds

the white and black wires are the corner L.E.Ds and the bottom red wires are the halos....top red and black wires with the rubber cover is the projector

another look before the test fit(frontside)

(backside)

took off main head light and disconnected wires

look inside!!!!!

took off corner blinker and found out why it wasnt working(after having the car for like 8months already lol)

popped it in screwed them up(top view)

front view blacked out

hood down (front view)

closeup hood down(front view)

from far away....what do you guys think so far looks wise??????

turned the projectors on to make sure they work so far the passenger one does lol have to do the other 2morrow

lights on with projectors and fogs

and back to the wires. please help me out with this yall. i want my halos and L.E.Ds to either blink with my turn signal or stay on all the time along with my DRLs and stay on while im driving. im not sure yet so throw out some ideas. i know ive seen a few of you guys with theses....help me out........

Re: new projectors-wiring help and functionality help please
Friday, September 26, 2008 11:59 AM
none of your pics worked for me

Friday, September 26, 2008 12:02 PM
same
Friday, September 26, 2008 12:11 PM
they didnt on my computer either but if u right click the and click on"view image" it will show you
Friday, September 26, 2008 12:12 PM

they didnt on my computer either but if u right click the and click on"view image" it will show you
Friday, September 26, 2008 12:31 PM
nope.....unless your headlights look like red x's

Friday, September 26, 2008 12:37 PM
John Benham wrote:nope.....unless your headlights look like red x's

Friday, September 26, 2008 1:11 PM

To make them work you can't us the photo links on the right side of the pic. you have to right click on the pic, click properties, copy the image URL, then insert that URL into the forum code.

Friday, September 26, 2008 3:45 PM
thanks sleepy sunfire......anybody out there have any advise on the projectors though
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search