gm sunfire lip kit - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
gm sunfire lip kit
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:56 PM
I just would like to find the front lip for the 03-05 sunfire any ideas!?

Re: gm sunfire lip kit
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 10:21 PM
Get in line with all the others.

Thursday, May 13, 2010 2:54 PM
This what you're looking for?

There is a thread here in exterior. If you search for it you will find the GM part number you need.

Thursday, May 13, 2010 4:10 PM
i dunno why people fined this so hard....take part numbers to the dealer and say i want this, return 2 or 3 days later with your fav lube and credit card.

Thursday, May 13, 2010 4:18 PM
Gary Frank wrote:i dunno why people fined this so hard....take part numbers to the dealer and say i want this, return 2 or 3 days later with your fav lube and credit card.

Well Said Gary.

Thursday, May 13, 2010 6:09 PM
ahahahahahahahahahaah hahahahahahahahahahahah yes indeed but what you fail to realize i already went to the dealer but guess what there is no NO PONTIAC DEALER IN SURRY, STOKES COUNTY ANYMORE THE DAMN CHEVY PLACE (DORKS) DIDNT HAVE THE PART NUMBERS THAT MATCHED THE ONES I GOT OFF THIS SITE. (PONTIAC BRAND IS DEAD REMEMBER0.THATS WHAT THE CHEVY DEALER TOLD ME SO I DONT FIND IT HARD (LOL) BY THE WAY THERE IS NO" E" IN FIND... LOL I DONT KNOW WHY I ASKED SOME PEOPLE ON HERE BUT HEY IM NEW HERE OK. SO FORGIVE ME BUT WERE WOULD I HAVE TO DRIVE TO FIND A PONTIAC DEALER EVEN, THE DAMN PLACE I BOUGHT THE CAR FROM DIDNT HAVE IT......WTF I SAID THE RESPONSE I GOT WAS THE PONTIAC BRAND IS DEAD WOULD LIKE TO BUY A BUICK .......... I SAID... F NO DUDE .....SO DONT GET THIS WRONG I AINT MAD AT THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE I JUST TRIED ALL THAT BEFORE YOU SAID SO WHAT NOW DUDES!! I GUESS I JUST MAKE MY OWN . THANK YOU GM ..... NOT !

I ASKED THERE FOR I GOT NOTHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DUDE I LOVE THIS SITE
Thursday, May 13, 2010 6:15 PM
OK with that said.... ever here of paragraphs?
Use a period now and again and hit enter after you do... makes for easier reading.
Thanks.

Thursday, May 13, 2010 6:20 PM
yelling will get you nowhere.

Check out my build thread!

Thursday, May 13, 2010 6:23 PM
SORRY I HAVE TO MAKE IT EASY FOR U PERIOD HAHAHAHAHA I DONT LIKE BEING NICE PERIOD MAKING THIS EASY ISNT MY STLYE PERIOD JUST LIKE WHEN I KICKED THE DEALER IN THE NUTS THAT WAS FUNNY HAHA PERIOD HAHAHA .FORGIVE ME IM A SMART@#! ! HAHA JP SORRY
Thursday, May 13, 2010 6:31 PM
Last i checked vintage parts had some, my dealer located a few sets of them. But that was last year.
Thursday, May 13, 2010 6:36 PM
IM not yelling i just would like to inform some people i only ask questions here because i hit a dead end in looking. ok gosh damn do you want me to get mad, im not three dude . oh btw this is internet i cant yell lol,

Thursday, May 13, 2010 6:37 PM
yea i checked V .P. too no luck .
Thursday, May 13, 2010 7:02 PM
then ur not checking hard enough...i listed the part number and i check with the local BUICK dealership every 2-3 months and they always tell me where they are. so work harder, or go to a different dealer.

Thursday, May 13, 2010 7:09 PM
there are two way s to do this make my own part. 2 make my own part, btw i went to 8 dealerships i might just go to yours evofire lol i have better luck lol.
Thursday, May 13, 2010 9:00 PM
ok, we'll i don't understand most of ur ramblings, and i'm not going to bother trying to make sense of it so anyways.....

1: you don't need a pontiac dealer, use ur head, gm parts come from any gm dealer.

2: look up the part numbers

3: take them to the dealer, tell them to order them from "gm vintage" - vintage is the key.

before u say they don't have them, stop, cuz i know for a fact they stock them currently.

4: install kit

5: stop typing in capitals and calm down, your making yourself look dumb.

6: apologize and thank us for the help.

Thursday, May 13, 2010 10:20 PM
Holy @!#$ look what less then five minutes of work turned up.

Your text to link here...

Try a little harder next time and your welcome.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search