need help identifying body kit - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need help identifying body kit
Sunday, October 28, 2012 12:11 PM
Hi all,

I'm new here but I promise I searched for an answer first. I also did web searches for everything I could think of to find this with no luck at all!

We bought this 04 Cavalier a few days ago and it has a body/trim kit on it that is missing on of the rear bumper pieces. I want to find a replacement but can't figure out where this came from!! Looking forward to fixing the car up a bit... can anyone identify what this kit is or where it came from??

Thanks in advance
Rebecca

Re: need help identifying body kit
Sunday, October 28, 2012 2:34 PM
Try andysautosport.com and browse through the body kits they have for it. You might be able to find one that looks pretty similar. I wouldent buy from them, but they have a nice body kit directory if your just looking. They catagorize it by manufacturer.
Sunday, October 28, 2012 4:50 PM
i second chris and if you buy anything from andy's type in ANDYFACE and receive my discount happy trails and lets see some more mods!
Sunday, October 28, 2012 5:23 PM
How is andysautosport? I've seen a couple good but mostly bad experiences with their customer service and shipping. Their body kits come cheaper than most though.
Sunday, October 28, 2012 6:01 PM
like the color...but for the love of god take off that fake hood scoop!

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Sunday, October 28, 2012 6:47 PM
LOL yeah I would not have put a bunch of stick-on trim on a car myself, but I have to say I like the fenders and the pieces on the bumpers quite a bit. I did check out Andy's Auto Sport but didn't find this kit. I'm ususally good at finding just about anything online, but this one has me stumped!! And it's a fairly nice lookin kit IMO, so I'm surprised it seems so obscure.
Sunday, October 28, 2012 7:19 PM
It might be one that's nicely pieced together. Try carid.com?
Sunday, October 28, 2012 7:45 PM
Custom kit would.be my guess, possibly something from another car

Modding my j since I found the org
Monday, October 29, 2012 6:30 AM
its pieced together deff this is whats on the bumpers maybe not the same brand but you get the idea http://www.andysautosport.com/chevrolet/2003_9999_cavalier/exterior/accessories/canards/carbon_creations/
not sure about the fenders but looks like its something just stuck on you can see the edge of the part maybe a type of fender flare?
Tuesday, October 30, 2012 12:46 PM
yeah the fenders are like a fender flare but it extends up higher than most. I haven't been able to find any add-on fender flares, even universal, that come up and have the (fake) vents like these do. Leave it to me to end up with some obscure kit that no one has ever seen before!! lol
Friday, November 02, 2012 7:13 AM
It's probably all from the same company that made the window louvers. The previous owner probably bought it all out of the catalog at Autozone.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 7:02 PM
I was thinkin that too... I can't even find the window pieces anywhere though! This really has me puzzled and frustrated!! lol
Tuesday, November 06, 2012 9:01 PM
The good news is it looks like you can take all that crap off and have a GOOD looking Cavalier
Thursday, November 15, 2012 6:44 AM
JAY (Qwank) wrote:The good news is it looks like you can take all that crap off and have a GOOD looking Cavalier

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search