2002 Cav Projector Headlights - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2002 Cav Projector Headlights
Wednesday, March 16, 2016 3:38 PM
So as I'm sure everyone is aware, no one wanted to make projectors for the 02 Cav. Just wondering if anyone either knows how to do it and is willing to offer their services or knows of where I would be able to get some. I made an attempt at doing it myself and it didn't work out in the lease. I've have spoken to the owner of Sick HIDs but I want to see if there's a less expensive alternative.

Re: 2002 Cav Projector Headlights
Thursday, March 17, 2016 9:47 AM
Dont know the price he gave you but I paid about $350cdn just for the parts of my retros. Then you factor in the time and all that you can expect to pay atleast $450usd for a set.
Friday, March 18, 2016 4:52 AM
Philly D wrote:Dont know the price he gave you but I paid about $350cdn just for the parts of my retros. Then you factor in the time and all that you can expect to pay atleast $450usd for a set.

The Price was at like $550 and that was with me sending him my housings. I'm not trying to be cheap or anything but that's a really stupid price for headlights. At least I think it is.
Friday, March 18, 2016 8:17 AM
https://www.theretrofitsource.com/complete-retrofit-kits/bi-xenon-mini-stage-3-kit-d2s.html#.Vuwonua94Ww

Looks like the prices have gone up a bit. Think about it. He is going to have quite a bit of time invested in them. So his time is worth money. Yes $550 is alot of money but they usually say parts is half the cost so he is right on par.

Maybe try and do a set yourself again?
Friday, March 18, 2016 9:16 AM
Yeah I'm thinking about trying it again myself. Hopefully this time I'll have a little more patience. I'll update once I get around to it.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search