GM Extreme Tuner Body Kit - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
GM Extreme Tuner Body Kit
Sunday, July 23, 2023 2:21 PM
How many Extreme Tuner Body Kits did GM make?
And how many are still out there? Still being used or laying around.like mine. I do have an 05 cav coupe, 5-speed, orange metallic. Thanks

Re: GM Extreme Tuner Body Kit
Tuesday, August 15, 2023 8:27 AM
I heard that it is estimated that ~200 kits were produced. This isn't the 1st time this has been discussed and in my 15 years on this forum I have never hear of an exact number.

With how rare these kits have become now and how infrequently they come up for sale, I can only assume that there is a handful of kits left. I have a full kit sitting in my garage and I am very hesitant to sell it because while I might be burned out of J-bodies, I still don't want to see a rare part get destroyed.

Re: GM Extreme Tuner Body Kit
Monday, August 28, 2023 5:12 PM
yep...

You know it's a non-zero chance that unless you sold that to and old guard member of the j-body community it would get put on wrong and get torn up but someone.

I personally still have the ADDCO sway bars, a carbon RKSport Spoiler and the Brick yard spoiler everyone wanted so badly in my father's shop. and refuse to sell those and they're no where near as rare/cool as the extreme tuner kit

I miss my Cavalier, even if it made 100 hp on a cold day and had more suspension then it deserved.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search