Houston,TX. J-Body Meet - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Houston,TX. J-Body Meet
Friday, May 28, 2004 7:40 AM
sup jbody peeps, im trying to organize a jbody meet here in houston but im trying to see if they're are enough people to even get it started. for those interested, either post up a relpy and area you stay at in houston or im me in Ymessenger, h_town_lunatixz. I want to make it a conveinent place to where the drive isn't all that far for neone. the more people reply, the more of a chance this meet will come to life. Thanks for all your support

Re: Houston,TX. J-Body Meet
Wednesday, June 02, 2004 7:53 AM
hey,me and my crew are down to go,there are about 7 of us,we are based out of pasadena..South East Houston..so if you down for meeting up or whatever email me at mightymofo@hotmail.com i also got msn messenger too so add me,or IM me on Aim at Blackcavo it would be cool to meet up with you,we are always looking for more cavaliers and stuff,or any type of j-body,if you email me or something ill give you my number so we can get in contact with each other if you get in contact with me before saturday we could possibly all meet up and hang out,maybe drink a little,well get back to me man,thanks <br>

~BC~
Tuesday, June 08, 2004 6:11 AM
I'd make the hour or so drive from beaumont. <br>

Member of DV8 Team Racing and Customs
Tuesday, June 08, 2004 12:16 PM
thats cool,i doubt anything will happen though,houston people erally dont like getting togother,the only people that really cared were ESB..A..K.A..eric and a few of his friends that had cavaliers,i met up with him a few times,but everyone in houston in lazy,the only j-bodys i really ever talk to..are the one that are on our team..right now its an all cavalier team..lol..Undecided Concepts..if anyone wants to get in touch with me and start a meet really,contact me at mightymofo@hotmail.com me and my whole team would be down to come,thanks <br>

~BC~
Tuesday, June 08, 2004 12:20 PM
im down. i just need to know well in advance so i can get the day off.

here comes the boost!
Tuesday, June 08, 2004 12:21 PM
cool david,come on people,lets do this thing,get in touch with me at my email address i gave above,or if your too lazy its mightymofo@hotmail.com <br>

~BC~
Tuesday, June 08, 2004 4:59 PM
this sucks we live in the 4th largest city in the country and we can only get 10 people for a jobdy meet. come on lazy @!#$ houston people its one day two at most. a chance for all they jbodys to get together and exchange stories and tips.

here comes the boost!
Thursday, June 10, 2004 9:56 PM
ok...for those who are interested....there is a meet going on tomorrow at oscars creamery off of 1960...for more info please click on the link http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93892 this is a great oppurtunity for every jbody to show off what they got! from what i got earlier at least 10 jbody's are expected to show....i myself will be there so let make this a good meet...hope to see you there!
Thursday, June 10, 2004 9:59 PM
o yea...meet starts @ 8:30 til whenever....for more info you can reach me on Ymessenger h_town_lunatixz or gimme a call 281.387.4109 ask for freddie....
Sunday, June 13, 2004 12:31 PM
He I know missed the creamery meeting but I am very interested in getting together with you guys. I have a 2000 Sunfire SE, cool? Please let me know next time ya'll get together. AIM-jelllyman69, e-mail- chevyguy9885@yahoo.com, again I'm very interested. Later,
Clay
Sunday, June 13, 2004 9:36 PM
Hey clay,this is charles from Undecided Concepts,if pasadena isnt so far away from you..you should really come to one of our get togethers sometimes...Usually we stay around pasadena..but sometimes we trek out to westheimer or something,well drop me a line at mightymofo@hotmail.com,if you send me an email or something,ill drop you my phone number,i look forward to talking to you man..bye <br>

~BC~

Monday, June 14, 2004 11:26 PM
So I guess houston jbodys don't like to hang out. Bunch of lazy fucks! Oh well guess ill have to hang out with civics and celicas for now

here comes the boost!
Tuesday, June 15, 2004 4:40 PM
well with the exception of blackcavo and his crew all other jbody's get together from sugarland, texas city, beumont, conroe,woodlands...i mean EVERYWHERE! i encourage ALL jbody's sunfires,cavis...whatever you have to come to the meet this saturday. same place same time...for those that need the specific address it's Oscar’s Creamery 13837 Breck Street, Houston, Tx 77069. meet starts @ 9:00. clay and teamjizno and yes blackcavo too, COME OUT! don't be lazy fucks....waste your gas...it's for a good cause
Friday, June 18, 2004 12:29 AM
Man I'll try my damndest to be there! That's tight though I'm def. down! Ok well I'll catch ya'll later.
Clay
Wednesday, June 30, 2004 8:14 AM
Hey I stay around 288 and I have a Sunfire Gt and I have a friend who sports a Cavy. We would love to hang out with some guys who have cars like us. We should definately get together sometime and talk cars.
Wednesday, June 30, 2004 10:34 PM
thats cool man, hey everyone that is interested in meeting up,drop me a line at mightymofo@hotmail.com lets get this thing going and up go go go
i know we can do this guys lets focus on setting a date and a centralized location <br>

~BC~
Thursday, July 01, 2004 4:46 AM
just let me know when and ill be there

here comes the boost!
Saturday, July 03, 2004 2:52 PM
when is the best time to go to baytown. me and my friends want to go but dont know when to go??

here comes the boost!
Sunday, July 04, 2004 10:18 AM
Friday is the best if you drive an import or "import like" car. The other nights are mostly dragsters or insanely fast cars.
Monday, July 05, 2004 9:21 PM
i'm based in pasadena, too. i just bought an '03 silver cavi ls on saturday. have no idea what i want to do with it yet though. i'm pretty much always around pasadena, unless i'm working..then i'm up around 59 and 1960.
Monday, July 12, 2004 3:40 PM
Hey i wish everyone would have said something a couple of months ago. I stayed down there for like 8 months and i found some other jbodys. I might have even met some of you guys if you live in pasadena. That is where i lived. I have a 96 cavy z24 stock body with green neons underneath. If you seen it, it was prolly me. I might be coming back down there. Ill keep in touch with you guys. Later

Saturday, July 17, 2004 12:20 PM
James Duncan wrote:Hey i wish everyone would have said something a couple of months ago. I stayed down there for like 8 months and i found some other jbodys. I might have even met some of you guys if you live in pasadena. That is where i lived. I have a 96 cavy z24 stock body with green neons underneath. If you seen it, it was prolly me. I might be coming back down there. Ill keep in touch with you guys. Later

i think i remember seeing you awile back....clean cavi
Wednesday, August 11, 2004 11:26 PM
Yo wats up im all down for a meetin yall just let me know when and where i live bout 20 min from pasadena . i have a 2000 sunfire. holla ta me and let me know whats up. later,
Clay
Saturday, August 14, 2004 7:17 PM
if you guys wanna organize and go to the track or meet somewhere lets do it. im down just let me know where.

here comes the boost!
Saturday, August 14, 2004 9:09 PM
we can organize a meet if you want....hit me up via ymessenger h_town_lunatixz
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search