REMINDER! SinisterJ's meet in YORK,PA. Saturdays - Page 11 - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: REMINDER! SinisterJ's meet in YORK,PA. Saturda
Monday, March 21, 2005 1:54 PM
ugh work, i just worked 24 hours in 4 days

Monday, March 21, 2005 5:41 PM
Man try try the hours I've put in before and I'm still puttin in 60hr weeks that's why I ain't been posting in awhile.......But Justin just do what Machzel08 suggested if U haven't already figured something out and don't worry about it because as long as your Turns are amber and Ur tails say D.O.T. approved Ur fine. BTW. I thought we were gonna get rooms together up there this year. "Congrats on ur newest toy." God it's good to be back G'GGG G~UNIT! HAHAHA

Monday, March 21, 2005 5:56 PM
Well guess what everyone the cavi was hit on friday night by a drunk. $800.00 worth of damage so I might get a EVO5 body kit what does everyone else think? Im open for some opinions. let me know I got some pics of the other cars I will bring them to the meet this sat.
Monday, March 21, 2005 8:05 PM
^^^ if thats the one from JT Autostyle, then i would say no, im not trying to be mean, bu ti think that is the most hideous kit there is. but if you like it then get it, after all it is your car. i like the whole evo ideo for a cavy/sunfire but i dont think that one looks good at all. sorry, im not trying to be mean.

other note shaun, is your headunit a pioneer premier? i was looking at some at circuit city and tweeter and they have a pioneer premier one for 269 that plays a car racing clip, a wave, puzzle peices, and has dolphins and junk on it. im really thiniking about getting that one, i like it alot

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:58 AM
What do you think of the summit kit? my head unit is a Sony look on Ebay you can get the same head unit with the same warranty but a heck of a lot cheaper.
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 12:24 PM
yeah the summit kit is real nice, i like that one. it would look real nice on ur car
good to talk to you again, havent seen you at dennys for awhile

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:13 PM
shaun were you out on route 30 tonight, i saw a red cavalier with tribal looking graphic go through the intersection by saturn of york, thought it might be you

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 7:36 PM
Hey i don't remeber if i told you all at the last meet. I won't be there this weeked. I'll be up in Syracuse visiting my sister all weekend. Have fun though

"Official Jewish J-Body"
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 7:48 PM
Nikki will not be there this weekend she has to go down to VA, I was going to go to the Jersey J meet but since Nikki wont be there I'll be at our meet instead now

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 8:15 PM
^ good
so i guess im gonna get this Pioneer Premier headunit, its kinda like shauns with videos in the background and stuff and its blue backlight and like a gunmetal silver color. its pretty nice and its 269 . guy said its an awesome deal since its a 2005 model

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 8:43 PM
i probaly wont be there this saturday either.

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 9:39 PM
where you gonna be man?

Thursday, March 24, 2005 12:24 PM
Selinsgrove Speedway has there regular season opener this saturday.
what can i say i love dirt track racin!

Thursday, March 24, 2005 5:25 PM
Tim, some time i wanna come with you to the track. Maybe before the meet.

"Official Jewish J-Body"
Thursday, March 24, 2005 6:08 PM
awesome, have a good time man

Friday, March 25, 2005 9:46 AM
Where is the meet at in York? I am in Lancaster. I have yet to get a Cavy, but I found one I like, a lot.

I also have a friend that has a '99 Z24 that would come with me.
Friday, March 25, 2005 2:37 PM
we meet at the dennys off of route 30 right across from york mitsubishi on saturday nights. its on the right hand side.

Friday, March 25, 2005 3:24 PM
people start showing up around 730 to 8pm

Friday, March 25, 2005 7:07 PM
Sweet, I might be showing up tomorrow night with my friend in his black '99 Z24. I have to wait until Monday to pic up mine ('02 Z24 Sedan)... it seems so far from now.
Saturday, March 26, 2005 10:39 PM
Machzel08 wrote:Tim, some time i wanna come with you to the track. Maybe before the meet.

ok, this saturday April 2nd Lincoln is having a 410 sprint, thundercars, and Limted Late Models from Silver Spring speedway. gates open at 4pm. racing at 6pm. cost is $12 for Adults

Sunday, March 27, 2005 3:08 PM
Yeah come out and enjoy the fun. Hey justin when are you gonna hook up the audio? let me know if you need any help.

Sunday, March 27, 2005 3:12 PM
Does anyone know what happened to the SPCA info forum under North East forums I can't find it?
Sunday, March 27, 2005 3:40 PM
its on the 2nd page

Monday, March 28, 2005 6:04 PM
I got my car tonight! I will be able to show it off this weekend.

I also had the first fill up... $21.93 for 10.5 gallons... Im so glad I didn't get the Jeep.

My Z24 Sedan
Monday, March 28, 2005 8:19 PM
^ thanks shaun, yeha i probably will need help to wire it up since i have no clue what to do, idk when im gonna wire it up, whenever i get my headunit i guess

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search