Meet in Maryland - Page 2 - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Meet in Maryland
Friday, April 02, 2010 4:21 AM
Nova is anywere in NOrthern VirginiA

CarDomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3828276

Saturday, April 03, 2010 3:04 AM
3 weeks sounds good to me... just keep me updated with info!

Saturday, April 03, 2010 5:59 PM
Alright. How about april 17th. Its a saturday. And we cab meet up in norhtern virginia. I dont mind driving at all. Does anyone have any parts for an 03 eco? They are looking to sell. I am looking for performance parts. I am tryin to go all motor.
Saturday, April 03, 2010 6:52 PM
Where in NoVa lol, that's a pretty big area. It'll have to be somewhere somewhat close to Harrisonburg as I won't be able to drive too far.

I'm not going anywhere just yet

R.I.P. Jimmy "the Rev" Sullivan '81-'09
Sunday, April 04, 2010 1:05 AM
Where is good for you?
Sunday, April 04, 2010 6:39 AM
well as far as a meet place ive seen some sweet scenic parking spots along the river on gw parkway in alexandria. if no ones parked there it would be a sweet place for a meet.

Sunday, April 04, 2010 6:42 AM
oh actually theres this one spot in the same area were its like a decent sized parking lot along the river but theres like picnic sites around and @!#$ with like grilling things lol if we all want to bring @!#$ like grilling stuff and food this could turn out to be a pretty good meet. whats everyone else think?

Sunday, April 04, 2010 6:28 PM
That works great for me. We can get some good pics of the cars. I can bring charcoal, lighter fluid and some burgers. This could be a good meet.
Sunday, April 04, 2010 11:58 PM
I think Harrisonburg, it's a great little town, there's a great park, or three, and some really great back roads to take some good shots. lol, I just don't want to drive that way again, those people scare the crap out of me.

Monday, April 05, 2010 5:18 AM
Ashallee (Deviant Isis) wrote:I think Harrisonburg, it's a great little town, there's a great park, or three, and some really great back roads to take some good shots. lol, I just don't want to drive that way again, those people scare the crap out of me.

Lol those the kind of drivers I deal with on a daily basis. however the spots im thinking of are relatively easy to get to, for you just drive down 95 north then once you get to like alexandria you get off onto route 1 north and follow that all the way to ft. belvoir then you turn right at gw parkway off of rt.1 right at ft. belvoir and you just drive straight for a ways down gw parkway untill you start seeing all the scenic stuff like the river and what not. ill post up more exact directions once it gets closer to the meet date.

Monday, April 05, 2010 1:32 PM
lol that's okay, I may or may not be there, I'm unsure right now, it seems the swap is going to take a bit longer then I planned, so we will see as it gets closer to the date.

Monday, April 05, 2010 5:12 PM
Either place works for me. Or do you all want to take the trip to reading pa. On april 17th. There having some sort meet there. I really dont care either way. We can meet up somewhere on 95 and head up there. Or we can just do our own thing. Totally up to you. I am game for anything.
Monday, April 05, 2010 6:50 PM
I'm going up to Carlise in May and really don't want to drive any more then I have to right now. I think Springfield would be a good idea.

Monday, April 05, 2010 8:52 PM
Springfeild works for me. Is the 17th kool? Do you have any side skirts you are looking to get rid of? Need some for a 2 door. Mine is an 03.
Saturday, April 10, 2010 4:00 PM
i guess no one is interested. Thanks.
Sunday, April 11, 2010 4:24 PM
na Im allways interested its just im a lil busy and I still have yet to fix my windshield. however I did get new tint on friday

Sunday, April 11, 2010 7:56 PM
Thats kool. How did it come out? Well, when is kool for you. Just let me know.
Monday, April 12, 2010 4:19 AM
oh yea it came out great, ill have pics up later. yea Im always down for a meet if it just wasnt for crack windshield Id be straight right now, in a couple weeks I should be all right TBH we all should try to plan something for like early summer?

Monday, April 12, 2010 11:06 AM
the engine isn't going as planned, I still need a tranny mount some axels, a new shifter and cable, radiator and hoses, then I should be good to go. Life sux >_<

So, Idk if I'm going to be there or not.

Monday, April 12, 2010 3:34 PM
Thats kool. Well just keep me posted on whats going on. Good luck with the cars. I wish i could help. Just let me know whats going on.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 4:11 PM
Yea I'm defiantly not going to drive. There's a great park ((a few)) that you guys could swing down this way.

Friday, April 16, 2010 5:17 PM
Thats kool. Where is it at?
Saturday, April 17, 2010 3:32 AM
Nvm, don't worry about it, you guys have your meet, my car is being taken apart.

Sunday, April 18, 2010 5:45 PM
What happened? The swap not working out.
Sunday, April 18, 2010 11:26 PM
nope, got a del sol instead

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search