Time for a meet in Connecticut - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Time for a meet in Connecticut
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 6:52 PM
we need to bring some meets to the east coast. get back to me if your interested

Re: Time for a meet in Connecticut
Saturday, October 29, 2005 10:22 AM
I def. agree. but what to do ?what to do? Im residing in the Bronx NY And ive been looking to gather with other j-body enth.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 11:03 AM
Hey Raul I'm in Brooklyn, NY

I'm up for something around the upper east coast if it comes together
Thursday, November 10, 2005 12:33 PM
hey yea guys... umm north east has a place.. its call New England J-Bodies.. NEJBODY.ORG go there an sign up, we are always tryin to organize meets and def always could use more members who will participate to sign up... ur only other luck would to be to start a post in the northeast regional forum... theres not much time left for a meet, but im sure as hell down to get one goin before winter..

-marc

gettin blown @ 6psi daily..
Friday, November 18, 2005 9:41 PM
Actually now moe massry and i have started a j club here in NYC. Its called jbody knights. And if theres any other jbody enthusiasts out there in the tri state area they can log on to our forum at: http://jbodynyc.jconserv.net we encourage nj, ny, and ct jbody owners to join.
Sunday, November 20, 2005 6:08 PM
Hey chris i sent you an email about joining the jbody knights. Me and Moe Massry established jbknights in NYC.we want to know if youll continue it in CT.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search