Another 1 for West PA - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Another 1 for West PA
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 8:23 PM
Keeping the ball rolling for my bruthas in the Westarn Pea Aye im planning for another meet either the weekend of the 8th, or the 15th(July). I'm also considering the sundays of those weekends too (9th or 16th), incase it's easier for most those days, or weather is more appropriate on a sunday. All thoughts here are extremely appreciated so we can get maximum turn out. Also, to assure a maximum turn out, where do we want this thing at this time? We had no kinks at the Robinson Mall, a cop even liked Jeff's doors, but do we wanna make this one in Monroeville? My father suggested North Park since it would be shady and a very nice place to meet? I'm basing this next meet around getting the most people there so we can make a club or something instead of just having me post every month about another Western PA meet. Let me know your opinions ASAP so i can get this ball rolling, ahem. Your opinion does count in this instance, and it will count at the meet, so be firm and make a decision, no wishy washy votes. And dont vote for monroeville if your not going to come cause your on a fishing trip the weekend we decide on. THANKS! Also, if anyone wants to hit me up with a PM or Email go for it.

Re: Another 1 for West PA
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 8:31 PM
If its a nice sunday north park will be full of modified cars. Monroeville I wish to not go due to all the asshats out there who have ruined it for everyone. A group of modified cars will quickly get watched/kicked out. I think either North park or Robinson is fine (same distance to either for me)

Thursday, June 15, 2006 4:05 PM
Where and when is all I want to know.....im there this time.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 4:41 PM
i definitely want to make it out to this meet. however, i'll be in NC from July 9th-16th, so those dates won't work for me. i could make it on the 8th. how about the weekend after the 16th, like the 22nd or 23rd? north park and robinson are fine with me, they are only about 45 mins away. monroeville would be very convenient cuz its only like 20 mins away, but acidburn is right. too many stupid people in monroeville.

Sunday, June 18, 2006 4:25 PM
sry i didnt make it to the last one, no one reminded me and im still in school and just didnt make it, jeffrey called me when he was there but it would of taken me like an hour n half to get there

Monday, June 19, 2006 2:52 PM
Someone let the other people who posted about the last meet that were planning another one if yall know them and talk to some of them. I think the 8th is the day to do it, again i will check with the weatherchannel online in about another 2 weeks cause they wont have a forcast up till then. I'm glad we could have the last meet so close to my area, but there was no shade and the 5-0 was kind of distractiing even though they didnt seem to mind.For those that were at Robinson a few weeks ago, do you wanna do it there again? It's more than likely gonna be hotter than balls the day we do it, so shade is something that could be useful...let me know people.
Monday, June 19, 2006 4:17 PM
Im up for whatever and where ever.

Friday, June 23, 2006 3:41 AM
If I make this one I'll have a suprise for everyone!

Sunday, June 25, 2006 7:24 AM
I wana try to get to this one. The last one my wife made me go camping lol

2003 SE-R SPEC V
Custom turbo kit with a t66 turbo @ 15psi, Apexi safc2, custom side exit exhuast, JWT cams, JWT bsr, inovate wideband system, CP 8:5/1 pistons, carrillo rods, comp clutch stage 4, hks catch can, 10k hids. And more to come
Sunday, June 25, 2006 11:24 AM
I will have a surprise for the next one too

Sorry, I didn'y make the last one. The rear main seal and 1-2 syncro took a @!#$. I should have it fixed in a couple weeks.

How about we meet at a track.......say Keystone ???

Jason
99 Z24

Racers Edge
Johnny Mack Turbo Systems
Engineered Performance
Sunday, June 25, 2006 4:12 PM
If i got some money by that would be sweet i wonder what i would do with a boosted cavi

2003 SE-R SPEC V
Custom turbo kit with a t66 turbo @ 15psi, Apexi safc2, custom side exit exhuast, JWT cams, JWT bsr, inovate wideband system, CP 8:5/1 pistons, carrillo rods, comp clutch stage 4, hks catch can, 10k hids. And more to come

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 11:20 AM
how about we all come to my house, ill cook some burgers and we can play cars...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 4:40 PM
Anymore ideas on when we should haev this thing cause the weather is probably going to clear up after all the rain we got this last week.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 5:52 PM
just name the time and place and ill be there

SIG coming to an org near you!!!
Thursday, June 29, 2006 8:04 AM
Alrighty then, just got off of weatherchannel.com and they say a high of 80 with a 10% chance of precipitation on Saturday the 8th. Since no one is really too worried about where we go, I'm declaring we meet at the Robinson Mall again just because we know we wont get hassled there and with more of a turn out we can get some more wide spread ideas for future meets. This time also, COME HUNGRY! We are going to eat around the area, so skip lunch before you make the trek out to the location. Also, anyone attendind the autoX at Beaver Run this Saturday? I will be there more than likely. Again, we will be meeting on Saturday, July 8th, at 2 pm, try to make it there by 3 so we can all greet and then go eat as a group.
Thursday, June 29, 2006 8:37 AM
Im gonna be there for this one lol. Jeff you better be down here also even in the aveo lol

2003 SE-R SPEC V
Thursday, June 29, 2006 4:06 PM
I will definetely be there turbo'd and ready to go...

Friday, June 30, 2006 5:12 PM
I'm not quite turboed, but getting close to ready to go!

Friday, June 30, 2006 5:30 PM
Lanman31337 wrote:I'm not quite turboed, but getting close to ready to go!

awesome. it will be nice to have another turbo'd ohv in the area

Saturday, July 01, 2006 3:13 PM
I'm pretty sure thats not what he meant, I think he means hes ready to send it to paint, am i right?
Sunday, July 02, 2006 5:31 AM
Not turbo, not yet. It'll catch eyes, none the less Now that you mention it, when the time comes, you'll have to help a brother out with the 2.2 turbo!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, July 02, 2006 5:32 AM

Monday, July 03, 2006 2:07 PM
I probably wont make it... oh well.

1971 camaro 427 --- here!

Stock... and loving every minute of it.
Wednesday, July 05, 2006 6:47 AM
Well my car will be smoking a little lol so no high revs for the bov . Breaking in the pistons/rings and rods

2003 SE-R SPEC V
Friday, July 07, 2006 10:01 PM
Well this is one final reminder to all those who are attending to(days)morrows meet. We will be meeting on the far end of the Robinson Mall behind Dick's Sporting Goods at 2pm. I've got a few non JBO's coming up just to spread the word about Cavis and other J's. Hope to see you there! Still only a 10% chance of rain and beautiful skies with the Air show. That also means anyone using Business 60 to get to the mall CANNOT use it. Regular 60 North and South are open but no Business. Just an FYI.
Saturday, July 08, 2006 12:45 PM
Well thanks everyone for making it out to the meet...Not. I was there from 1:30 till quater past 3, so wtf?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search