Meet in Vandalia, IL - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Meet in Vandalia, IL
Saturday, December 12, 2009 4:49 PM
Is anyone interested in having a meet in Vandalia, IL. It's about an hour east of St. Louis and has a lot of good areas to meet and cruise at. I know of some other people in Illinois that might be fairly close to this as well. Looking for suggestions on the best time and who might be interested.

Re: Meet in Vandalia, IL
Monday, February 01, 2010 12:09 PM
When are you planning to do this?
Monday, February 01, 2010 6:42 PM
Probably would shoot for sometime this spring or early summer. Just depends on everyone's interest and schedules. Do you live fairly close, and do you know of anyone else that would want to come?
Monday, February 01, 2010 6:58 PM
actually i live in St. Charles MO. But if i were you id get on chicagotunerz.webs.com and ask ppl on there cuz theres a few jbodys on there from the chicago area
Sunday, May 23, 2010 9:43 PM
John Condon wrote:actually i live in St. Charles MO. But if i were you id get on chicagotunerz.webs.com and ask ppl on there cuz theres a few jbodys on there from the chicago area

That's cool, I actually work near St. Charles, MO. I probably don't live close enough to get anyone from Chicago since it's like 4 hours away, was hoping there might be a good St. Louis area crowd. I think I had heard of one before, but not sure if it still exists.
Tuesday, June 01, 2010 2:28 PM
John02 wrote:
John Condon wrote:actually i live in St. Charles MO. But if i were you id get on chicagotunerz.webs.com and ask ppl on there cuz theres a few jbodys on there from the chicago area

That's cool, I actually work near St. Charles, MO. I probably don't live close enough to get anyone from Chicago since it's like 4 hours away, was hoping there might be a good St. Louis area crowd. I think I had heard of one before, but not sure if it still exists.
Most of it dicipated John, but there are still a few of us.... I'm always game for a meet!

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, July 19, 2010 6:34 PM
I know you guys live far out, but if there is any interest, were trying to setup a meet in Schaumberg Illinois for the 28th. If your interested, check out the "Any J's in Joliet" thread!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search