Quicklilcav for president - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Quicklilcav for president
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 4:51 PM on j-body.org
lol.....

as stated n other threads, obama went wrong by following failed approaches... yes, I'm talking about stimulus packages....

-Red-

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 4:59 PM on j-body.org
yeah, but at least he aint a bush

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 5:26 PM on j-body.org
I'd rather have bush back in office than obama....

-Red-
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 5:28 PM on j-body.org
LOL. Prepare for the wrath of the Bush-haters.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 5:41 PM on j-body.org
lol... ah, I'm used to it....

I think all in all he was a good pres. better than obama....... it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how whacked obama is.... lol.....

besides doesn't the warning say: You may and probably will be offended by what people have to say here! This is an opinion/debate forum

-Red-
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 5:50 PM on j-body.org
The Boost Creep (ECOsleeper) wrote:yeah, but at least he aint a bush

I will never Salute a fuc-king hogie!

bow's to a king... WHISKEY-TANGO-FOXTROT!

OVER!

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 5:55 PM on j-body.org
?

-Red-
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:30 PM on j-body.org
hahahhahahhahahha *hiding at camp david in a tree house* bush was a stuttering piece of sh!t, good with the press my ass.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 8:24 AM on j-body.org
as stated earlier, and possibly in another thead, he's human.... as is obama.... but there is no way obama even comes close to comparing with bush.....

maybe bush has a speech impedement....? who knows....age has a tendancy to do weird things to humans...?.... just some possibilities....

but obama is just..... well.... (so many degrading words to choose from....hmmm.....it'll be a while selecting the appropriate one.....)..........

-Red-
Wednesday, July 15, 2009 9:42 AM on j-body.org
bush has a speech impediment because of all the nose candy...

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 10:55 AM on j-body.org
The Boost Creep (ECOsleeper) wrote: bush was a stuttering piece of sh!t.

Just out of curiosity, have you heard Obama without the teleprompter? He fumbles constantly.
He is a great orator, if he has the words in front of him, but if you ask him anything that makes him have to think, he stumbles.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 11:08 AM on j-body.org
man I'd love to get paid 400k+ a year to read to a crowd....just no questions....lol.....

so is it obama that we should disagree with or whoever is feeding him these lines?

-Red-
Wednesday, July 15, 2009 12:11 PM on j-body.org
Makes no difference. The entire cabinet, and all of his Czars, need to go as well.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 12:29 PM on j-body.org
does his czars include the senate?

-Red-
Wednesday, July 15, 2009 12:57 PM on j-body.org
There are plenty of chances to rid us of some real problems in the Senate next year:

Barbara Boxer
Chris Dodd
Harry Reid
Chuck Schumer
Arlen Specter

I'd like to see a real conservative challenge McCain, as well. I only wish the two in my own state, Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins, were up for re-election, but they were just re-elected in 08, so they're in there for a while. They are soft as hell when it comes to standing up for conservative principles. They can be bought off with earmarks very quickly. Pisses me off to no end.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 1:10 PM on j-body.org
I agree.... I think a lot of senators will be replaced.... which leads me to speculate that is why they don't care what gets passed how fast because they have "nothing to lose".... just my opinion....

-Red-
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search