Scott McClellan speaked out - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Scott McClellan speaks out
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 1:33 PM on j-body.org
i like how goodwrench says he's going to be the bigger man then 11 words after that he is calling quick an imbecile. guess you really dont know what being the bigger man is.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 4:08 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:No need to, I saw it, it was from 2007 it was not a "personal attack" nor did I say he was an "idiot" (I will say you're an idiot, if that makes you feel better), but I asked where did he get the info from. He claimed he learned and that was it. Better yet, I took it to PM instead of infesting it with off-topic issues. Take note on that.
Any other twisted BS you want to add?

I wasn't twisting anything. You followed your standard M.O. of taking a jab at the poster and ignoring the substance. Regardless of the fact that you asked for a source, you went directly at the poster. Without even looking up the thread, I can tell you it was something to the effect of "given the misinformation you've posted in the past" and "where did you copy this from", both indicating your problem with the person, yet you offered nothing to argue against any information posted. My statement to you was exactly what I say to you here: if you have a problem with the substance, and can offer a decent debate on it, have at it, but the personal jab was weak. Now that I've had a couple years of seeing that this is how you operate, I have absolutely zero respect for you, and simply have fun with your shortcomings in the line of rational thinking.
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:But good lord you are indeed pathetic, with that said, I will be the bigger man, and not carry on your PMSing, carry on being an imbecile, while still proving my point. If you have nothing to write on this issue then don't expect an answer from me.

LOL. Seriously, I'm sure you'll never get this, which makes it even more humorous, but you don't make me mad, and you don't upset me. You amuse the hell out of me. The only reason I actually take the time to offer rebuttal to what little argument you ever make on points, is for anyone who might be reading the given thread. I wouldn't want your idiocy to spread because no one pointed out it's flawed premises.

And I will reiterate what I've said to you many times before, which is that large print does nothing but show your lack of ability to make a solid argument. I bet you're the kind of guy who starts talking over your opponent using a louder voice, and considers being louder as winning an argument. Someday maybe, just maybe, you'll learn that volume (or in the case of the internet, text size) doesn't compensate for the last of merit your argument has.\

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:I did, not my fault your cynical and only views/opinions can't accept it, still waiting on yours, In fact I'm still waiting on the health care one too, which what all you did was gloat.

LOL. Good example of your failure to compose a coherent sentence in English, as well as your complete lack of comprehension. I threw out in the health care debate a challenge to anyone who could offer a well articulated argument against the reasoning I posted, and you (as usual) offered nothing but a lame excuse for one small part of my post, and then twice in the same post asking for my source. Once again, no substantive argument, just an attempt at casting doubt. And for you to answer a question with a question, and then claim that I'm the one who ignores a challenge is completely laughable, as is all your pedantic babble.

sndsgood wrote:i like how goodwrench says he's going to be the bigger man then 11 words after that he is calling quick an imbecile. guess you really dont know what being the bigger man is.....
But remember, he's always the first to throw around the word "hypocrite", and not just at me.

Thursday, September 03, 2009 9:07 AM on j-body.org
Shouldn't an educated Democrat know grammar?
like: Scott McClellan spoke out? Or speaks out?

Speaked?

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search