The Illegals are scattering like LaCucarachas in Arizona. Awesome Yahoo article. - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: The Illegals are scattering like LaCucarachas in Arizona. Awesome Yahoo article.
Monday, August 02, 2010 4:43 AM on j-body.org
Goodwrench, am I reading you correctly? You believe that the moment anyone steps foot on US soil, they are granted rights under the US Constitution? Citizen or not? You did say that, so don't bitch and waffle when this is proved to be your biggest fail ever.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: The Illegals are scattering like LaCucarachas in Arizona. Awesome Yahoo article.
Monday, August 02, 2010 9:53 AM on j-body.org
It is not me that believes, it is what it is. Go rape or kill an illegal and tell me who goes to jail. Granted, they do not recive full citizen rights, but they carry rights.
And if you want, I can send you later the link from government site that I used when I was taking constitutional law in college. I just hope it is still active, that way your ignorance does not yell "fail" much longer.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Monday, August 02, 2010 10:24 AM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:
Defender of My Waterpark wrote:I don't care if they are being paid a dollar per day, or $500 per hour. The fact that they are here at all illegally, is the issue.
If they were to get work visas, legal resident status etc, they could voluntarily work all day for a bowl of gruel and a lollipop....and I wouldn't care. I don't believe in a mandatory minimum wage, safe working conditions yes, but not mandating that employer pay an employee a certain amount.

You sound frustrated goodwrench. You will always be about this issue.

Sure they are illegal, just like so many other races, religions and cultures. Problem here is, enforcement will just look for one particular type of person. What's more, it is the one that these employers welcome with open arms. Yet, I have not heard the Arizona governor resolving the root of the problem... business. Why again? This is all a feel good scam to achieve absolutely nothing. This is an issue so the retrograde folks can feel superior to the ones that "don't look like or talk the same language as me." If I was wrong... law enforcement would not be getting one specific guideline on who to profile, which is ONLY Central Americans.
If you are after "illegals" then go for it, but if you are just targeting one specific group, just call it: "We are after Central Americans." Why hide under the illegals blanket, when you're really just after one type.
Tell me, are you one of those people that when something leaks, you only just clean up the mess and think I just fixed the problem?

Also a little law and constitutional knowledge. Read the Preamble of the our Constitution and how it starts off with: "We The People," not "We the Citizens," not "We the ones with a Green Card," not "We The Whites," not "We the English speaking only," much how the original settlers were immigrants and stayed on this land, the constitution protects everyone that resides on the land as well, whether illegal or not. Sure, you one may not like it, but that is how it was written and we ALL have to eat it now. We are not going to change it, just so to adapt it into the times. So fuss all you want, as there was illegal migration from Europe, Asia, Americas, Africa, Middle East, for the past 200+ years of the US and nothing changed, so don't expect to much different today. If I'm lying, we would all be British descendants today. Heh, there's just to much "National Interest" involved to ever make a change.
As for the frustration... how many racial deride threads like these are you going on now? And I'm the frustrated one? Right on Scotty.

R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:LOL. I laugh at your arguments that it's somehow foolish to argue something just because "well, it's just always been that way". There are things going on about it right now, and debate about it has to do with current events, not how long things have been that way.

With that exactly being said and being that it is long standing, suddenly it is an issue? Why not bring this up 4, 7,10 years ago. People bring up issues today as if the problem just started. Case-in-point, the Tea-party and their BS rant that government today is spending to much money. Yes, and where were you when your party was doing just the same? You can't complain on one and ignore the other, right? Two way street here.
This is just that; ALWAYS was an issue... and guess what.... it will ALWAYS not get resolved.

so does this mean your issues over the tea-party is just based on the year it was founded. so if it had been founded while bush was still in office you'd be cool with it?
allot of things start off, then they grow and get bigger and bigger and bigger overtime till people just decide they have had enough. thast how it works for the most part. you dont start a new division at your work because you got one job come in for that sector, you dont do it when two jobs come in, but after a while it gets to the point that you decide you need one if it keeps growing. no diffrent here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, August 02, 2010 10:46 AM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:It is not me that believes, it is what it is. Go rape or kill an illegal and tell me who goes to jail. Granted, they do not recive full citizen rights, but they carry rights.
And if you want, I can send you later the link from government site that I used when I was taking constitutional law in college. I just hope it is still active, that way your ignorance does not yell "fail" much longer.

Goodwrench is right in that the typical anti-illegal point of view is that they have ZERO rights while on American soil, and are just perceived as criminals. He takes the time to point out that even though they are here in an illegal sense in light of immigration policies, they don't simply forfeit all rights as a result, and do enjoy most all protections that a civil society confers on its non-citizen visitors.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, August 02, 2010 10:47 AM

Monday, August 02, 2010 2:08 PM on j-body.org
thast how i see them as, someone who broke the law.

he also brings up a valid point about going after the busines that hire them in the first place. that also needs to take place for any real effort to be made.

but either you uphold the laws or just get rid of the laws. saying it wont stop them isnt a valid reason. might as well say we should get rid of speeding laws and murder laws because they keep happening as well.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, August 02, 2010 4:54 PM on j-body.org
Arizona already has those laws targeting businesses. Sherriff Joe raids them from time to time.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Thursday, August 12, 2010 8:55 PM on j-body.org
A funny aside to this argument would be the rise in costs of fast food. Most of the slaughter houses, chicken farms, and agricultural operations reliant on this labor force supply our McDouble's, Taco Bell Tacos, and KFC. A silver lining might the end of the "dollar menu" and a step forward in the obesity trouble's.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search