Arizona Congresswoman Shot in Head at Rally - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Arizona Congresswoman Shot in Head at Rally
Tuesday, January 11, 2011 3:11 PM on j-body.org
Well, you gotta know that when you trumpet the gun cause loudly, you're gonna piss off a large segment of the populace. Not saying that's good, or bad...just sayin'.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, January 11, 2011 3:52 PM

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 3:33 PM on j-body.org
And guess who's showing their ugly face in the midst of all this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/09/westboro-baptist-church-arizona_n_806319.html?ref=fb&src=sp

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 7:40 PM on j-body.org
I hate those people.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Tuesday, January 11, 2011 9:25 PM on j-body.org
Kevin Trudeau wrote:I hate those people.

X1000 Bunch of religious evil nut-jobs they are ..

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Wednesday, January 12, 2011 4:43 AM on j-body.org
ThatGuy85 wrote:And guess who's showing their ugly face in the midst of all this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/09/westboro-baptist-church-arizona_n_806319.html?ref=fb&src=sp

looks like arizona just passed a law last night that makes protests be a certain distance from burial ceremonies. hopefully its far enough away to make there trip worthless. theres a group of people i wouldnt mind seeing some nut with a gun go ballistic on.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, January 12, 2011 4:49 AM on j-body.org
ThatGuy85 wrote:And guess who's showing their ugly face in the midst of all this:

you know it'd be great if a bunch of protestors of these jackwagons got together with these:

and blew them everytime one of those @!#$s opened their mouths during their ignorant funeral protest. Protest the protesters!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 4:53 PM on j-body.org
I really don't understand how an ex-military sniper hasn't picked off their leaders one-by-one yet.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 5:01 PM on j-body.org
ThatGuy85 wrote:I really don't understand how an ex-military sniper hasn't picked off their leaders one-by-one yet.

What would that accomplish ? Just give the gov more reason to wanna take peoples guns away .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Thursday, January 13, 2011 4:43 AM on j-body.org
looks like once tucson passed that law keeping people from picketing funerals or however they worded the bill looks like the hate monger church has backed down. good for the state or city wichever it was to screw these idiots over.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, January 13, 2011 9:01 AM on j-body.org
Now the bright one is doing damage control. Complete with anti-semetic points. Who does her speaches? Do they not recognize that Palin is pro anything Jewish, whether she uderstands the religion and beliefs or not? lol
If you have no clue where the anti-semetic came from, click here.

Also this guy nailed it.

And those protestors... really now? My question is who do these a-holes like?

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Thursday, January 13, 2011 5:09 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

Themselves.

Thursday, January 13, 2011 6:03 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Themselves.

This is true. I believe every member of their "church" is related to each other. That may explain some things.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Friday, January 14, 2011 5:03 AM on j-body.org
ThatGuy85 wrote:
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

Themselves.

thast about right. kinda like the manson family. you have one lunatic and then all these dumb minded followers who believe this guy is right and the other 6 billion people are wrong.

Friday, January 14, 2011 7:47 AM on j-body.org
I've not been able to get the Palin video to load...don't know why, maybe the whole world's watching. However, I did get to see a comment there on YouTube from a certain "Mind Groper" that I found particularly sublime...

Sarah Palin: "Like millions of Americans I heard of the tragic events in Arizona on Saturday and my heart broke for the death of the innocent victims."

Mind Groper: No Sarah, unlike millions of Americans you @!#$ your pants when you heard someone you "targeted" with your inflammatory crosshairs map was one of the victims and you frantically tried to figure out how to cover your butt. And this is all you could come up with? You're not a leader but a media personality.  Now you need to cover your ass on "blood libel".

Wow. Can't help but wonder how much Sarah is second-guessing her love affair with gun imagery now.

Friday, January 14, 2011 3:45 PM on j-body.org
I read that the New York Knicks are targeting Memphis center, Marc Gasol in the coming off season. I was offended at the insensitive and inflammatory use of the "T" word. I was also incensed that the NBA refuses to ban the phrases "shoot the ball", "shot clock", and jump shot.

Furthermore, I am afraid to shop at Target. I mean, c'mon, their company logo is a big red friggin bullseye. If that doesn't incite a bloodbath soon, I'll be shocked.

Saturday, January 15, 2011 9:20 AM on j-body.org
Scotty, we already know that NBA fans and Target shoppers are less barbaic then the Palin's supportors, that being said you have nothing to worry about. Now the Walmart shoppers, well...
Palins supports tends to associate with this guy (the one in the car).

Saturday, January 15, 2011 11:24 AM on j-body.org
Kevin Trudeau wrote:I read that the New York Knicks are targeting Memphis center, Marc Gasol in the coming off season. I was offended at the insensitive and inflammatory use of the "T" word. I was also incensed that the NBA refuses to ban the phrases "shoot the ball", "shot clock", and jump shot.

Furthermore, I am afraid to shop at Target. I mean, c'mon, their company logo is a big red friggin bullseye. If that doesn't incite a bloodbath soon, I'll be shocked.

lol. Difference is, none of them are Gun Nuts. See how that works?

Most people and/or organizations are smart enough to not end up in such a situation. Palin's camp, well...apparently not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Sunday, January 16, 2011 2:42 AM on j-body.org

I wonder what bird made a nest in her hair...

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:23 AM on j-body.org
Im still amazed that you guys are talking about palin likes its her fault. it has nothing to do with her,

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 2:46 PM on j-body.org
It may have nothing to do with her, but it's undoubtedly an awesome opportunity to make her squirm. And squirm she has, and naughty she's been in her imagery for some time now...so I enjoy seeing her discomfort over it all. She's made a series of very bad decisions in clumsily (yet successfully) attempting to further polarize a nation for her own gain, and I find her to be an example of the worst kind of modern "celebrity".

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 8:29 PM on j-body.org
People like Bill hate her no matter what. But I said, the salivating media were left unfulfilled. the shooter was a left leaning lunatic, who had nothing whatsoever to do with palin, beck, rush, fox, t party, etc. When it became undeniably apparent, the rhetoric reverted back to its previous m.o bash palin, portray tparty as gun loving racists, uneducated hicks, etc. Its quite funny actually.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 3:14 AM on j-body.org
I don't "hate" her, and it's not "no matter what". I am more and more unimpressed with her because of how she presents herself, and how she abuses her constituency while continuing to promote pure divisiveness in our nation. And for what? If she were a potential great leader, along the lines of a Reagan, I could understand the fascination with her. But she's hardly worth mentioning in terms of skills and/or intellect. She was in the right place, at the right time, with a Republican far right desperate for some way to show they aren't just a party led by rich,old white men. I'm seriously disappointed that she was the best they could do under the circumstances.

You are free to delude yourself that the shooter was left leaning, when all of the evidence screams he was against the current left-controlled government and its policies. None of your protesting can offset the horrible place Sarah finds herself in as a result of this shooting. She done fcuked up, and in the big picture, her already tenuous grip on the public psyche took a major hit with this one. Her fifteen minute clock just started to speed up, big time.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 4:28 AM on j-body.org
thats the thing. she didnt @!#$ up. people are just taking it and pushing this on her. why not go after obama since he said if they bring knives to a fight we will bring guns, this guy brought a gun so it must be obamas fault. do you not see how stupid that sounds? bringing her into something she has absolutly nothing to do with is just idiotic. if you don't like her thats great, i dont much care for her either. but i'll at least place blame where blames needs to be placed and not drag people into stories that dont need dragged into. so she used crosshairs on the CITY of tucson. does anyone with a normal thinking brain really think this means they want to go out and kill people? no. this guy was just a lunatic that hated the goverment, who had a conversations with this lady a few years ago and didnt like the answer he go(none) and it chewed on his mind until he lost it. this is about a unstable man that lost it and shot up a bunch of people. its not about palin. peopel seem to want to talk more about palin then about this tragedy

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 7:50 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:Im still amazed that you guys are talking about palin likes its her fault. it has nothing to do with her,

Directly: not her fault. Under her paycheck, no. Was/is she alone when she spreads hate... negative. The thing you and Scotty tend to skip is that the audience of Palins, FOX, Limbaugh are not the brightest bulbs, nor know how to differentiate between hostile and civil in resolving a government/public debacle. The circus I just mentioned places anyone who that are not under their sun, the apocalypse, now you get a guy like the one in this story and listens to these hating clowns, you get the result that you found in Arizona. That's the problem.

Kevin Trudeau wrote:People like Bill hate her no matter what. But I said, the salivating media were left unfulfilled. the shooter was a left leaning lunatic, who had nothing whatsoever to do with palin, beck, rush, fox, t party, etc. When it became undeniably apparent, the rhetoric reverted back to its previous m.o bash palin, portray tparty as gun loving racists, uneducated hicks, etc. Its quite funny actually ...

Wait-wait, so you're not what is highlighted? You're right, now that it is funny.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 8:29 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote: so she used crosshairs on the CITY of tucson. does anyone with a normal thinking brain really think this means they want to go out and kill people?

Negative. She used gun crosshairs over Tucson on a map of the USA...ALONG with Giffords' name as a "targeted" enemy of her constituency. Only AFTER Giffords' was shot was her name removed from this "hit list". Whether it was meant playfully, or not, does not matter...it was supremely stupid, and now she's paying the price for that stupidity.

Whether it sits right with you or not, she stepped knee-deep in @!#$ on this one with HER chosen imagery and gun-innuendo-laced way of presenting her agendas, which happen to include the widespread proliferation of guns. Oops. Hell yes, it's damned awkward that after Sarah chose to use such imagery that someone then SHOT giffords.

Moral of story: DO NOT use GUN imagery so recklessly, and you won't have to deal with blowback of this nature. Simple, ain't it?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search